X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • trog
    Forum Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 11

    #1

    Praise Alllmighty God for leading me here!

    Howdy, evabuddy! I am so filled with joy, and I have to let it out! I live in Hippyville, Arizona ( Tucson ), and my church, Calvary Chapel, has no one willing to hear the true word of God. And that word is that we are now looking down the barrel of the End Times. Hallelujah!

    You will be sure of this as well, when you read your bible properly, and understand that this "oil spill" is really God's way of fulfilling prophecy!

    Revelation 16:3: “The second angel poured his bowl into the sea, and it became like the blood of a corpse, and every living thing in the sea died.”
    Yeah, that's pretty scary for you heathens, huh? This one'll really get you to drop that tallywhacker and hie thee to a Chapel:

    Revelation 8:8–11. “The second angel blew his trumpet, and something like a great mountain, burning with fire, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea became blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed … A third of the waters became wormwood, and many died from the water, because it was made bitter.”
    It's as plain as the whiskers on my dog's nose; Our Lord Jesus Christ is coming, and it's you venal, dispicable unsaved trash that will be here to see his glory, at least, if you look real fast while those demons are chasing you around, trying to brand that Mark on your pitiful butt cheeks. Glory!

    Don't be a bunch of dummies, like the pastor at my FORMER church; Get right with God, NOW! BELIEVE in his everlasting mercy, and, on bended knee, ask him for forgiveness for your filthy Earthly ways, and forgive them BP fellers, 'cause they were just doing God's works.
  • handmaiden
    Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
    True Christian™
    • May 2010
    • 11648

    #2
    Re: Praise Alllmighty God for leading me here!

    Well, we're pleased to see you here, but that "New Ammoniated Oxfam Bible" has got to go.

    We stand by, and rebuke with , our King James Bibles. Anything else is not worth reading.


    Provisionally Yours,

    Handmaiden
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

    Guns For God and the Economy

    Comment

    • Felicity
      As pure and virginal as the driven snow.
      True Christian™
      • Apr 2010
      • 4834

      #3
      Re: Praise Alllmighty God for leading me here!

      @trog Welcome! I hope we can be friends!

      Since you are new here please look at our please read this before posting and our your rights on this forum threads! There you can learn that this forum is not about debating or unsaved opinions but about praising Jesus!
      I Jesus!

      Comment

      • Levi Jones
        Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
        Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
        Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
         
        • Jul 2009
        • 13930

        #4
        Re: Praise Alllmighty God for leading me here!

        I have heard that every November 1st in Tucson they have a march for ICP supporters and Slipknot fans.

        At least you don't go to "The Cool Church".

        I'm fairly certain God HATES Tucson.
        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

        Comment

        • trog
          Forum Member
          • Jun 2010
          • 11

          #5
          Re: Praise Alllmighty God for leading me here!

          Originally posted by Felicity View Post
          @trog Welcome! I hope we can be friends!

          Since you are new here please look at our please read this before posting and our your rights on this forum threads! There you can learn that this forum is not about debating or unsaved opinions but about praising Jesus!
          Knowing that a True Christian would never lead me astray, I followed your directions, Ferocity, and this is what my constantly repentant eyes fell upon:

          Unsaved NOT Welcome!

          I think I've found my new home! Thank you, Jesus, for giving me the opportunity to wallow in righteousness in this here forum! All Praise to HIM!

          Well, I gotta get back to reloading.

          Comment

          • Felicity
            As pure and virginal as the driven snow.
            True Christian™
            • Apr 2010
            • 4834

            #6
            Re: Praise Alllmighty God for leading me here!

            @trog I am glad to hear that!
            I Jesus!

            Comment

            • trog
              Forum Member
              • Jun 2010
              • 11

              #7
              Re: Praise Alllmighty God for leading me here!

              Originally posted by Felicity View Post
              @trog I am glad to hear that!
              Uh, the wallowing, or the reloading?

              Comment

              • Felicity
                As pure and virginal as the driven snow.
                True Christian™
                • Apr 2010
                • 4834

                #8
                Re: Praise Alllmighty God for leading me here!

                @trog I am glad to see you are praising Jesus!
                I Jesus!

                Comment

                • Sister Charli
                  True Christian™
                  True Christian™
                  • Jun 2010
                  • 1590

                  #9
                  Re: Praise Alllmighty God for leading me here!

                  John 3:20

                  For whenever our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and he knows everything.
                  2 Chronicles 7:14
                  14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

                  Comment

                  Working...