X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Meek and Humble
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Thicklette View Post
    Voilent J had a dream of a clown that is where the clown makeup came from when they first started out they were known as Inner City Posse

    And I am here because deep down inside I want to know about Christianity but now I have seen some of the topics on here I dont want to.
    Ah, yes. Jesus predicted people like you.

    Mark 4: 13Then Jesus said to them, "Don't you understand this parable? How then will you understand any parable? 14The farmer sows the word. 15Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them. 16Others, like seed sown on rocky places, hear the word and at once receive it with joy. 17But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. 18Still others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word; 19but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful.

    Leave a comment:


  • Meek and Humble
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Thicklette View Post
    310 pounds is under 200 pounds



    Math isn't your strongpoint, is it?

    Er, do you HAVE any strongpoints???

    Leave a comment:


  • BelieverInGod
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Thicklette View Post
    I am not fat I weigh 310 lbs
    Unless you're over 7' tall 310 is not a healthy weight.

    Originally posted by Thicklette View Post
    Voilent J had a dream of a clown that is where the clown makeup came from when they first started out they were known as Inner City Posse

    And I am here because deep down inside I want to know about Christianity but now I have seen some of the topics on here I dont want to.
    I thought ICP claimed they were Christian. Anyway, it's not like your the first heathen to show up and claim "Well I was going to become a Christian, but since you're so mean " I'm sorry you're mommy and daddy have no time for you and think that the computer makes a good babysitter. Perhaps you should get out and join a local church's youth club.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thicklette
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Has anyone ever heard of some obscure band from the 1970's called KISS?

    That's where the ICP stole their makeup shtick from.

    Violent Gay had a dream of a clown that is where the clown makeup came from when they first started out they were known as Inner City Posse

    And I am here because deep down inside I want to know about Christianity but now I have seen some of the topics on here I dont want to.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Harold Porter
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Thicklette View Post
    Then what would be my ideal weight? Oh and thank you everyone for my wonderful awards.

    No Christian woman should weigh more than 110 pounds unless she is over 6 ft.

    But you are a heathen slob hermaphrodite, so 310 is no problem for the one you worship. He'll take you, blubber and all.

    You're welcome. I suspect more are on the way!

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: hello

    Has anyone ever heard of some obscure band from the 1970's called KISS?

    That's where the ICP stole their makeup shtick from.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thicklette
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
    I think at least getting yourself under the 200 pound point would be good for starters

    310 pounds is under 200 pounds

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Barnabus
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Thicklette View Post
    Then what would be my ideal weight? Oh and thank you everyone for my wonderful awards.
    So, why are you here? I've never thought to myself ... Gee it's a boring Sunday afternoon, I guess I'll go online and find a site for fat, bi-sexual, heathen clowns and harass them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Meek and Humble
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Thicklette View Post
    yes I do magnets has a magnetic field around them that certain metals are attracted to.
    Why is this message bolded? Was the type face bolded where you copied this answer from and you forgot to change it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Meek and Humble
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Thicklette View Post
    Then what would be my ideal weight? Oh and thank you everyone for my wonderful awards.
    I think at least getting yourself under the 200 pound point would be good for starters

    Leave a comment:


  • Thicklette
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Don't forget to go back to smoking meth in your single wide and worshiping clever-man... Oh wait, juggatards never forget to do those things.
    I do not live in a trailer nor do I smoke meth I smoke pot thats it and its a natural herb
    Do you know how magnets work, young lady?
    yes I do magnets has a magnetic field around them that certain metals are attracted to.

    Leave a comment:


  • BelieverInGod
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Don't forget to go back to smoking meth in your single wide and worshiping clever-man... Oh wait, juggatards never forget to do those things.
    Perhaps she should take up smoking meth, I've yet to meet a 310 pound meth head.

    Do you know how magnets work, young lady?
    Of course that's part of her magic, oh excuse me majik tricks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thicklette
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
    Ma'am, I don't know where you are from, but I consider that to be very fat indeed

    You need to lose it, hun. Think of your health!

    Then what would be my ideal weight? Oh and thank you everyone for my wonderful awards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Thicklette View Post
    Thank you so much for your kindness Mr Jones have a good day and dont forget to beat your wife after all its what God wants
    Don't forget to go back to smoking meth in your single wide and worshiping clever-man... Oh wait, juggatards never forget to do those things.

    Do you know how magnets work, young lady?

    Leave a comment:


  • Meek and Humble
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Thicklette View Post
    I am not fat I weigh 310 lbs
    Ma'am, I don't know where you are from, but I consider that to be very fat indeed

    You need to lose it, hun. Think of your health!

    Leave a comment:

Working...