X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Meek and Humble
    replied
    Re: hello

    Dear Clown-lady,

    If you keep up your present lifestyle, you will go to hell. In an act of Christian kindness, here are some descriptions of hell from the Bible:



    A place of weeping and gnashing of teeth - And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth" (Matthew 25:30).

    A place of outer darkness - "Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth" (Matthew 22:13).

    A place of torments -"And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom" (Luke 16:23).

    A place of Sorrows - "The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;" (2 Samuel 22:6).

    A place of everlasting destruction - "Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;" (II Thessalonians 1:9).

    A place where men and women are tormented with fire and brimstone - "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death" (Revelation 21:8).

    A place where fire is not quenched -"Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched" (Mark 9:44).

    A bottomless pit - "And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit" (Revelation 9:2).

    A place of no rest - "And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name" (Revelation 14:11).

    It is ultimately a lake of fire - "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death" (Revelation 20:14).

    A place of hopeless of unsatisfied desires - "And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame "(Luke 16:24). The rich man wanted water but could not get any.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thicklette
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Translation: No man would ever want me.



    Translation: I'm fat white trash.

    Thank you so much for your kindness Mr Jones have a good day and dont forget to beat your wife after all its what God wants

    Leave a comment:


  • James Dewitt
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Thicklette View Post
    I am thicklette. I am wiccan and a juggalette. I do not go to church. Do not have any children I do not want any. Oh and Im bisexual, but I like woman more.

    The first thing I read was wiccan, and then I got the puke taste in my mouth, then I hit Biesexural, now I am cleaning puke off the floor. Thanks you nasty he/she .

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Thicklette View Post
    I am thicklette. I am wiccan and a juggalette. I do not go to church. Do not have any children I do not want any. Oh and Im bisexual, but I like woman more.
    Translation: No man would ever want me.

    Originally posted by Thicklette View Post
    I am called thicklette because I have big hips and big breasts and the lette part is because im a juggalette
    Translation: I'm fat white trash.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thicklette
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    Having big breasts and big hips is no good if you weigh 400 pounds. Did you know that God hates fat people?

    I am not fat I weigh 310 lbs

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Thicklette View Post
    I am called thicklette because I have big hips and big breasts and the lette part is because im a juggalette
    Having big breasts and big hips is no good if you weigh 400 pounds. Did you know that God hates fat people?

    Leave a comment:


  • Thicklette
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Rubicon View Post
    In which case you are doomed to eternal Sodomy in hell. You had a chance to sit with Him in heaven, but chose devil worship and filthy wickedness instead.

    Enjoy the heat!

    Oh I will

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Harold Porter
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Thicklette View Post
    I am thicklette. I am wiccan and a juggalette. I do not go to church. Do not have any children I do not want any. Oh and Im bisexual, but I like woman more.
    In which case you are doomed to eternal Sodomy in hell. You had a chance to sit with Him in Heaven, but chose devil worship and filthy wickedness instead.

    Enjoy the heat!

    Leave a comment:


  • Thicklette
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    Why are you called "Thicklette"? Are you a gluttonous fatso?

    Proverbs 23:20-21 (King James Version)

    20Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh: 21For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags.

    I am called thicklette because I have big hips and big breasts and the lette part is because im a juggalette

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Thicklette View Post
    I am thicklette. I am wiccan and a juggalette. I do not go to church. Do not have any children I do not want any. Oh and Im bisexual, but I like woman more.
    Why are you called "Thicklette"? Are you a gluttonous fatso?

    Proverbs 23:20-21 (King James Version)

    20Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh: 21For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags.

    Leave a comment:


  • Felicity
    replied
    Re: hello

    @Thicklette Welcome!

    Since you are new here please look at our please read this before posting and our your rights on this forum threads! If you already did that, just do it again. There you can learn that this forum is not about debating or unsaved opinions but about praising Jesus!

    Leave a comment:


  • Thicklette
    started a topic hello

    hello

    I am thicklette. I am wiccan and a juggalette. I do not go to church. Do not have any children I do not want any. Oh and Im bisexual, but I like woman more.
Working...