Good afternoon all in the Glory of Jesus
When I was young, I attended St. Mels in Woodland Hills CA. I was brought up RC and have since lapsed as the popish ways do not sit well with me. I have taken to hedonistic life of earthly pleasures that have parched my soul.
I am an old testament guy. I like the smiten and begettin parts the best.
For example:
Genesis 6
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth,and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and
they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when
the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
I am enthralled that the sons of God where swoop down and take earth women to begat the nephilim.
2 Kings 19:35
35 And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.
Good Smiten here.
And the:Song of Solomon, chapter 1
1: The song of songs, which is Solomon's.
2: Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than
wine.
3: Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment
poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.
4: Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his
chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love
more than wine: the upright love thee.
5: I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
This be some good begettin.
I come to find Jesus to pour his love upon my unworthy parched soul so that I me be worthy of sing his praises.
When I was young, I attended St. Mels in Woodland Hills CA. I was brought up RC and have since lapsed as the popish ways do not sit well with me. I have taken to hedonistic life of earthly pleasures that have parched my soul.
I am an old testament guy. I like the smiten and begettin parts the best.
For example:
Genesis 6
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth,and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and
they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when
the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
I am enthralled that the sons of God where swoop down and take earth women to begat the nephilim.
2 Kings 19:35
35 And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.
Good Smiten here.
And the:Song of Solomon, chapter 1
1: The song of songs, which is Solomon's.
2: Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than
wine.
3: Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment
poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.
4: Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his
chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love
more than wine: the upright love thee.
5: I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
This be some good begettin.
I come to find Jesus to pour his love upon my unworthy parched soul so that I me be worthy of sing his praises.

Comment