X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Las Vegas Larry
    Unsaved trash
    • Jul 2010
    • 85

    #1

    Yeah Whatever

    I've read these forums for awhile and it's clear that that I need to "introduce" myself before I can do anything without receiving infractions or being banned outright.

    I don't understand the obsession with an introduction before one can ask an honest question of those that are so sure of their faith. I can answer any question without these inane formalities. Who is more insecure here?

    But my name is Larry and I live in Las Vegas. My age is of no concern to you. I do love women, and have loved many, but have no children.

    I am an atheist. I have many questions for you that profess love "In Christ".

    Thanks,

    Larry
  • Bob4God
    Moderator
    Arms Dealer for CHRIST
    Hands folded for Jesus
     
    • Apr 2008
    • 5274

    #2
    Re: Yeah Whatever

    Thanks for taking time to be polite and introduce yourself. I am sorry, though, that you must live in such a sinful place such as Lost Vegas.

    Now, what were your questions?
    sigpic
    The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
    - Proverbs 15:3

    CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL


    CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!


    Comment

    • Levi Jones
      Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
      Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
      Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
       
      • Jul 2009
      • 13930

      #3
      Re: Yeah Whatever

      Originally posted by Las Vegas Larry View Post
      I've read these forums for awhile and it's clear that that I need to "introduce" myself before I can do anything without receiving infractions or being banned outright.
      That is to determine if you are here to mock God or not. In your case, it seems clear.

      Originally posted by Las Vegas Larry View Post
      I don't understand the obsession with an introduction before one can ask an honest question of those that are so sure of their faith. I can answer any question without these inane formalities. Who is more insecure here?
      Is it perhaps you? Maybe you have come seeking God?

      Originally posted by Las Vegas Larry View Post
      But my name is Larry and I live in Las Vegas. My age is of no concern to you. I do love women, and have loved many, but have no children.
      Congratulations on being a fornicator. Jesus dislikes you already.

      Originally posted by Las Vegas Larry View Post
      I am an atheist. I have many questions for you that profess love "In Christ".
      Ask away.
      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

      Comment

      • Nobar King
        Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
        Christ's Guardian
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2007
        • 23748

        #4
        Re: Yeah Whatever

        That wasn't a very inspiring title for your introduction thread, Larry. You could have at least used a comma.
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

        Comment

        • Jedediah
          True Christian™ Creation Scientist
          Fisher of Men
          True Christian™
          • Feb 2010
          • 6824

          #5
          Re: Yeah Whatever

          Originally posted by Las Vegas Larry View Post
          I don't understand the obsession with an introduction before one can ask an honest question of those that are so sure of their faith. I can answer any question without these inane formalities. Who is more insecure here?
          We require an introduction so that we may assess you in order to determine the best approach for leading you to Salvation™. For example, a liberal false Christian requires a different approach than a God-mocking, monkey-worshiping atheist. Some already on the One True Path come here for fellowship and mutual exhortation, while for the most part, we just get inquisitive unsaved trash like yourself.

          Ultimately, we just need to know how to best share our True Christian Love™ with newcomers.

          I do love women, and have loved many, but have no children.
          Well, at least you aren't an unrepentant fag. Let me share with you the story of Onan.

          Genesis 38:6-10
          And Judah took a wife for Er his firstborn, whose name was Tamar.
          And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him.
          And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.
          And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
          And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

          God intelligently designed us to have sexual intercourse for the purpose of procreation. When you waste your seed on harlots to whom you are not married and with whom you do not intend to have children, you are committing murder just the same as a masturbator. God hates this. Choose life.

          I urge you to repent of your fornications, marry a virtuous Christian girl, and use your gift to make babies.

          I am an atheist. I have many questions for you that profess love "In Christ".
          I am certainly glad that God has brought you here. You are here for a Reason, whether you realize it yet or not. So please, ask us questions. I look forward to sharing testimony with you and telling you about the Good News of Jesus Christ! You will make a fine Christian one day; we just need to work on you a little bit.

          YIC
          II Thessalonians 1:7-9
          And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
          In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
          Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power



          The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

          Comment

          • Capt. Aaron Portway
            One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
            Salvation from Above
            God's Favorite Pilot™
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2008
            • 6309

            #6
            Re: Yeah Whatever

            Originally posted by Las Vegas Larry View Post
            I've read these forums for awhile and it's clear that that I need to "introduce" myself before I can do anything without receiving infractions or being banned outright.

            I don't understand the obsession with an introduction before one can ask an honest question of those that are so sure of their faith. I can answer any question without these inane formalities. Who is more insecure here?

            But my name is Larry and I live in Las Vegas. My age is of no concern to you. I do love women, and have loved many, but have no children.

            I am an atheist. I have many questions for you that profess love "In Christ".

            Thanks,

            Larry
            If you don't like the rules, you could always not post, it's your choice.

            But as you can see, we are super generous here. We have an open door policy for even unsaved heathens like yourself. You may be asking yourself why we do this, well it's because we care. We care about your immortal soul friend!

            Actually, we probably care more about your imortal soul than you do, based on the way you've chosen to live your life, wallowing in sin and fornication.

            But maybe you'll find Jesus while you're here. wouldn't bet on it, but weirder things have happened. That danged negro got elected after all!
            sigpic


            Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



            God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



            Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

            Comment

            • Las Vegas Larry
              Unsaved trash
              • Jul 2010
              • 85

              #7
              Re: Yeah Whatever

              Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
              Thanks for taking time to be polite and introduce yourself. I am sorry, though, that you must live in such a sinful place such as Lost Vegas.

              Now, what were your questions?
              Thank you for the infraction on my first post

              Las Vegas is just like any other city. Is it "Christ Like" to judge me in where I happen to live?

              Larry

              Comment

              • Jedediah
                True Christian™ Creation Scientist
                Fisher of Men
                True Christian™
                • Feb 2010
                • 6824

                #8
                Re: Yeah Whatever

                Originally posted by Las Vegas Larry View Post
                Thank you for the infraction on my first post

                Las Vegas is just like any other city. Is it "Christ Like" to judge me in where I happen to live?

                Larry
                Las Vegas is wicked, and God will surely punish it in due time. It is not safe there. You should move to the Heartland, where we glorify Him.

                Matthew 10:14-15
                And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
                Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

                II Peter 2:6
                And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

                Jude 1:7
                Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

                Furthermore, it is our True Christian™ prerogative to judge in righteousness.

                II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power



                The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

                Comment

                • BelieverInGod
                  Fourm Member
                  Forum Member
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 9269

                  #9
                  Re: Yeah Whatever

                  Why do the heathens always complain about the infractions? I've received my share (usually for being a backmouthing uppity woman). I take the infraction, learn from it and carry on.

                  I don't make a new thread whining about how mean the pastors are for picking on me as if I was the only person to ever receive an infraction.
                  Drama queen

                  Comment

                  • Jedediah
                    True Christian™ Creation Scientist
                    Fisher of Men
                    True Christian™
                    • Feb 2010
                    • 6824

                    #10
                    Re: Yeah Whatever

                    Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                    Why do the heathens always complain about the infractions? I've received my share (usually for being a backmouthing uppity woman). I take the infraction, learn from it and carry on.

                    I don't make a new thread whining about how mean the pastors are for picking on me as if I was the only person to ever receive an infraction.
                    He is estranged from his Creator, and he does not recognize our True Christian Love™ for what it really is. Uninstructed in the Word of God, unsaved trash often mistake our scourging and chastening for mean-spiritedness.

                    Hebrews 12:5-7
                    And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
                    For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
                    If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

                    Larry, we rebuke you only because we do not want you to burn in hell. Your Salvation™ is serious business, and we want you to join us at the bosom of Christ in Heaven.
                    II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                    And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                    In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                    Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power



                    The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

                    Comment

                    • Nobar King
                      Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                      Christ's Guardian
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 23748

                      #11
                      Re: Yeah Whatever

                      There's a phrase for people like that but it's kind of dirty so I won't post it here.
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                      Comment

                      • Brother Snapper Grogan
                        True Christian™
                        True Christian™
                        • May 2010
                        • 608

                        #12
                        Re: Yeah Whatever

                        Well, Larry - you've certainly managed to get off to a bad start. But, as the Captain says, we're a welcoming and tolerant community, though we won't stand for badmouthing Jesus.

                        If you have questions, please go ahead and ask them. Our answers will always be Biblically correct.

                        Who knows - you may even come to know Him, repent of your sinful ways and be washed in His blood.
                        What's your operating system? Windows ? OS X ? Mine's JesOS!

                        Comment

                        • Billy Bob Jenkins
                          Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
                          About as Straight and Manly as you can get
                          Hates anal sex. And trees.
                          True Christian™
                          • May 2010
                          • 8337

                          #13
                          Re: Yeah Whatever

                          @Larry,
                          Don't worry! No one is so evil that Jesus can't save them!
                          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

                          Comment

                          • Pastor Ezekiel
                            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                             
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 78556

                            #14
                            Re: Yeah Whatever

                            If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

                            If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

                            You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

                            Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

                            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                            Comment

                            • Sister Charli
                              True Christian™
                              True Christian™
                              • Jun 2010
                              • 1590

                              #15
                              Re: Yeah Whatever

                              Originally posted by Las Vegas Larry View Post
                              I am an atheist. I have many questions for you that profess love "In Christ".
                              Living in Vegas of course you are an atheist. Goes without saying.

                              But it does sound to me as tho you have a yearning for a better life.

                              In fact I would go so far as to say you want to experience the love that only God can provide.

                              That being the case you have certainly logged on to the right place to find it.

                              God Bless,
                              Sister Charli.
                              2 Chronicles 7:14
                              14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

                              Comment

                              Working...