X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joshua Godwins
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Originally posted by Knight of knowing View Post
    Hello everybody,

    My name is Michael I am here out of morbid curiousity.
    Greetings Michael and welcome. I'm not sure I understand why your curiosity would be morbid, which usually means fatal. Jesus has led you here so that you have an opportunity for eternal life!

    Originally posted by Knight of knowing View Post
    I have heard about this forum and how strongly the people here believe in God.
    You heard right!

    Originally posted by Knight of knowing View Post
    I am very interested to know what this is all about and find out what you all really think.
    This is all about praising Jesus. What we think is far less important than what we believe. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ will offer Salvation to all who repent of their sins and ask for His Divine Grace. We know this to be true through our thorough study of the King James Authorized Bible of 1611.

    Look at it this way, after Satan destroyed his property and murdered his family this is what Job had to say.

    Job 1 verses 20 - 23

    20Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,
    21And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.
    22In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

    This is how all of us here feel. We praise Jesus in both times of trial and times of joy.

    Originally posted by Knight of knowing View Post
    I'm 32, have a wife and by all accounts a non judging man.
    You might want to think about your phrasing. It does sound as if you are keeping a non judging man in your household. I'm sure that is not what you meant. Try this "I am a 32 year old married man. My peers see me as non judgmental."

    Originally posted by Knight of knowing View Post
    I look forward to seeing what you have to say.

    Michael
    Stick around, you'll learn much

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    I'd like to know what church you attend, friend. Tell us about your relationship with Jesus.

    Leave a comment:


  • BelieverInGod
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Welcome Knight of Knowledge.

    Although some of the postings above may seem hostile, you have to realize how many trolls that we get on this forum. We're rather tired of having to deal with God-mocking trolls day in and day out.

    Pastor Zeke usually posts this thread
    Please read this. You are our guest. We will treat you like a jewel on the cushion of our hospitality. Or maybe not.

    It gives a good explanation of what we're all about.

    So could you tell us more about yourself?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Originally posted by Dirk View Post
    Listen here pirate boy, I don't need your advice. I am a calm person who never gets angry unlike you! You provoke jealousy towards God with your strange pasta god.

    Deuteronomy 32:16

    They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.
    Oh course you don't Dirk...
    As for God...

    Frequently Asked Questions
    *As transcribed by Alpaca and Qwertyuiopasd
    1 Ages ago, there was a young, inquisitive pirate who was called Frequently. He had a tendency to ask a lot of questions
    2 One day, his mates told him of the glory that was the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
    3 Wanting to know more, Frequently sought out the wise and learned Dalai Llama, who was in fact an alpaca, and Frequently Asked Questions.

    64 Frequently Asked: “Well, one aspect of other religions you do have is a god.
    65 Who happens to be made of pasta.
    66 Isn't it sorta wrong to eat what He's made of?”
    67 And the Dalai Llama Answered: “Eat some of this bread instead, and wash it down with this wine, then.”
    68 Frequently Asked: “What?”
    69 And the Dalai Llama Answered: “The Flying Spaghetti Monster is not pasta, but a deity who chooses to represent Himself as pasta.
    70 If you like Pasta, go ahead and eat some.
    71 He doesn'tmind, because the Sharing of the Pasta is a form of worship.
    72 Especially the sharing part.
    73 Transubstantiation is not part of Pastafarian doctrine.
    74 That means when you eat Pasta, you aren't eating Him, but eating Pasta.”

    Leave a comment:


  • Dirk
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    Take a deep breath Dirk and remember your anger management counselling, you can get through this without breaking another keyboard.
    Listen here pirate boy, I don't need your advice. I am a calm person who never gets angry unlike you! You provoke jealousy towards God with your strange pasta god.

    Deuteronomy 32:16

    They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Originally posted by Dirk View Post
    Why are you here out of morbid curiousity? You make my blood boil just by your way of speaking. I hope you are going to be saved.
    Take a deep breath Dirk and remember your anger management counselling, you can get through this without breaking another keyboard.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dirk
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Originally posted by Knight of knowing View Post
    Hello everybody,

    My name is Michael I am here out of morbid curiousity. I have heard about this forum and how strongly the people here believe in God.

    I am very interested to know what this is all about and find out what you all really think.

    I'm 32, have a wife and by all accounts a non judging man.

    I look forward to seeing what you have to say.

    Michael
    Why are you here out of morbid curiousity? You make my blood boil just by your way of speaking. I hope you are going to be saved.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Look little boy. Stop playing on the internet unsupervised. Go and read the Bible.

    Leave a comment:


  • Benedict A. Davis
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Originally posted by Knight of knowing View Post
    Hello everybody,

    My name is Michael I am here out of morbid curiousity. I have heard about this forum and how strongly the people here believe in God.

    I am very interested to know what this is all about and find out what you all really think.

    I'm 32, have a wife and by all accounts a non judging man.

    I look forward to seeing what you have to say.

    Michael
    Michael, are you one of those people that go to Amish communities and just stare or maybe make a joke about not believing in buttons?

    Leave a comment:


  • WinnerNotSinner
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Hello Michael, welcome. You are correct in that we strongly believe that to achieve Salvation© we must follow the Word of God - The Bible - to the letter.

    So, are you a Christian?

    We are not here to interest you in any way, we are here to worship, so if you thought you'd come here to mock us then leave now. If you are here to join hands with us and shout Glory from every mountaintop for Jesus, then I hope to hear more from you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    @ Knight of [vulgar godmocking word deleted]

    Why do you come here with a name that glorifies fornication? You imply that you are promiscuous, and could even have multiple partners. Are you one of those "swingers"?

    You say you are a non-judging man. I suggest you exercise some judgment in the future.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sister Charli
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Originally posted by Knight of knowing View Post
    I'm 32, have a wife and by all accounts a non judging man.
    Hello Michael.

    You have a wife and a non judging man?

    Are you a gay boy polygamist?

    Leave a comment:


  • Knight of knowing
    started a topic Hello everyone

    Hello everyone

    Hello everybody,

    My name is Michael I am here out of morbid curiousity. I have heard about this forum and how strongly the people here believe in God.

    I am very interested to know what this is all about and find out what you all really think.

    I'm 32, have a wife and by all accounts a non judging man.

    I look forward to seeing what you have to say.

    Michael
Working...