X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ummalummadingdong
    replied
    Re: Allo Allo!

    Originally posted by Higgins View Post
    One of these days I want to try Balut. Mainly just to say I have. Have you ever tried it Umm?
    Yes I have actually...It's nice.

    Except Indonesian food isn't very healthy since everything is either fried or cooked in coconut milk.

    Leave a comment:


  • Higgins
    replied
    Re: Allo Allo!

    Originally posted by UmmAbdulmalik View Post
    No I do like pie, I was just wondering why every person is asked if they make pies.

    But in my house I don't cook Pies...I actually make Indonesian Food...Chilli,Fish, Coconut Milk are the main items in my Household.

    One of these days I want to try Balut. Mainly just to say I have. Have you ever tried it Umm?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jedediah
    replied
    Re: Allo Allo!

    Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    A woman's worth can be guaged by the quality of the pies she prepares for her husband.
    While a crucial component of a wife's worth, let's not forget to consider the degree to which she gives her husband children. I do my best to keep Rebekah great with child nearly year-round. She hasn't yet given me twins, but I have little room to complain since she consistently bears me sons.

    Psalm 127:3-5
    Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
    As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
    Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ummalummadingdong
    replied
    Re: Allo Allo!

    Originally posted by Sister Charli View Post
    Did they have to throw her overboard so they would get rescued quicker?
    ..um...no they caught a plane, and had gotten citizenship

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: Allo Allo!

    Originally posted by UmmAbdulmalik View Post
    No I do like pie, I was just wondering why every person is asked if they make pies.

    But in my house I don't cook Pies...I actually make Indonesian Food...Chilli,Fish, Coconut Milk are the main items in my Household.
    Mmm just add some Noodles and you will get a mighty fine laksa.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sister Charli
    replied
    Re: Allo Allo!

    Originally posted by UmmAbdulmalik View Post
    I wouldn't know...but they've been here since his eldest sister was a bubba.
    Did they have to throw her overboard so they would get rescued quicker?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ummalummadingdong
    replied
    Re: Allo Allo!

    Originally posted by Sister Charli View Post
    So we can blame his parents for defiling Australia.

    How long did they spend on Christmas Island in transit?

    Ezekiel 28:7 "...I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness."
    I wouldn't know...but they've been here since his eldest sister was a bubba.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sister Charli
    replied
    Re: Allo Allo!

    So we can blame his parents for defiling Australia.

    How long did they spend on Christmas Island in transit?

    Ezekiel 28:7 "...I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness."

    Leave a comment:


  • Ummalummadingdong
    replied
    Re: Allo Allo!

    Originally posted by Sister Charli View Post
    So you are in an inter-racial marriage then?

    Joshua 23:12-13 "Else if ye do in any wise go back, and cleave unto these that remain among you, and shall make marriages with them, and go in unto them, and they to you: Know for a certainty that the Lord your God will no more drive out any of these nations from before you; but they shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish from off this good land which the Lord your God hath given you."
    Psalms 106:34-42 "They did not destroy the nations concerning whom the Lord commanded them: But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works ... and went a whoring with their own inventions, ... And he gave them into the hand of the heathen; and they that hated them ruled over them. Their enemies also oppressed them, and they were brought into subjection under their hand."
    Ezekiel 28:7 "...I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness."
    Well.. Allah says in the Qur'an (can't find the verse atm sorry)
    "I made you each different"
    But DH is Indonesian but born in Australia (His parent's are Indonesian)

    Leave a comment:


  • Sister Charli
    replied
    Re: Allo Allo!

    Originally posted by UmmAbdulmalik View Post
    But my Dear Husband is Indonesian
    So you are in an inter-racial marriage then?

    Joshua 23:12-13 "Else if ye do in any wise go back, and cleave unto these that remain among you, and shall make marriages with them, and go in unto them, and they to you: Know for a certainty that the Lord your God will no more drive out any of these nations from before you; but they shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish from off this good land which the Lord your God hath given you."
    Psalms 106:34-42 "They did not destroy the nations concerning whom the Lord commanded them: But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works ... and went a whoring with their own inventions, ... And he gave them into the hand of the heathen; and they that hated them ruled over them. Their enemies also oppressed them, and they were brought into subjection under their hand."
    Ezekiel 28:7 "...I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness."

    Leave a comment:


  • Ummalummadingdong
    replied
    Re: Allo Allo!

    Originally posted by Sister Charli View Post
    I thought you were a fair dinkum Ozzie gal.

    Surely you like Mrs Mac's pies even if you don't bake your own.
    I am
    But my Dear Husband is Indonesian
    I've never actually eating Mrs Mac's pies... Not sure if we have them here...

    Leave a comment:


  • Sister Charli
    replied
    Re: Allo Allo!

    Originally posted by UmmAbdulmalik View Post
    But in my house I don't cook Pies...I actually make Indonesian Food...Chilli,Fish, Coconut Milk are the main items in my Household.
    I thought you were a fair dinkum Ozzie gal.

    Surely you like Mrs Mac's pies even if you don't bake your own.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ummalummadingdong
    replied
    Re: Allo Allo!

    Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
    You don't like pie? You can tell a lot about a woman just from her pie!
    No I do like pie, I was just wondering why every person is asked if they make pies.

    But in my house I don't cook Pies...I actually make Indonesian Food...Chilli,Fish, Coconut Milk are the main items in my Household.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: Allo Allo!

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    Now you are back-pedalling Lisa, but still no denial that you have been told not to get too friendly with the "Unsaved Pirate Trash"
    No I am not back-pedalling. If you really want to know, not that it is any of your business. No.

    Since this is a bit of a redundant conversion and off topic I will leave it.

    I will leave you with this question to find the answer. Good luck.

    How many slabs can you fit in the back of a '78 Holden Ute while also allowing room for your cattle dog?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: Allo Allo!

    Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
    Surly you would understand my humor after all the conversations we have had, and no doubt the some of my other comments you may have read. Would you like to me put (joke) next to the comment for you.
    Now you are back-pedalling Lisa, but still no denial that you have been told not to get too friendly with the "Unsaved Pirate Trash"

    Leave a comment:

Working...