X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chris Sinner
    replied
    Re: Hi there friends

    Originally posted by The Cantabrian View Post
    My phd thesis is about protestant misunderstanding and misconceptions of catholic beliefs, so I am hoping perhaps I can be of assistance in things about the catholic church that you do not understand.
    No misunderstandings or misconceptions here! As the good Reverend Jim says: We believe ALL of the good Book!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Hi there friends

    Originally posted by The Cantabrian View Post
    I am originally from Spain, now studying for phd in England. I am interested in comparative religion. I know the Landover church is said to be protestant extremist, but I am catholic. But still I hope we can have constructive conversations about what we believe and maybe we will find we will have more in common than things that separate us!

    My phd thesis is about protestant misunderstanding and misconceptions of catholic beliefs, so I am hoping perhaps I can be of assistance in things about the catholic church that you do not understand.
    Tell me, as part of your PHD, what classes did you take?

    I'm not buying this so far, but if you want to copy and paste endless walls of catholic propaganda, you will not last.

    If you have something new and complete scholarly resources to share with us, you will always have a place with us.

    I highly respect smart apologists with original material. However, we will give you all you can handle. We have heard many many arguments repeatedly and we know all the counter arguments.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. Jim Osborne
    replied
    Re: Hi there friends

    There's nothing "extreme" about us. We simply follow all of the Bible. Your typical "moderate" or as we like to call it, "fluffy bunny false Christian" is a person who has the audacity to pick and choose from God's Word on what to follow. Applying this mindset to other fields can be dangerous as well.

    Would you fly in an airplane piloted by a man who picks and chooses which safety standards to follow?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Cantabrian
    started a topic Hi there friends

    Hi there friends

    I am originally from Spain, now studying for phd in England. I am interested in comparative religion. I know the Landover church is said to be protestant extremist, but I am catholic. But still I hope we can have constructive conversations about what we believe and maybe we will find we will have more in common than things that separate us!

    My phd thesis is about protestant misunderstanding and misconceptions of catholic beliefs, so I am hoping perhaps I can be of assistance in things about the catholic church that you do not understand.
Working...