X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Felicity
    As pure and virginal as the driven snow.
    True Christian™
    • Apr 2010
    • 4834

    #31
    Re: NAME: Nightfire

    @Nightfire Welcome! I hope we can be friends!

    I am not interested in intercourse either.

    Since you are new here please look at our please read this before posting and our your rights on this forum threads! If you already did that, just do it again. There you can learn that this forum is not about debating or unsaved opinions but about praising Jesus!
    I Jesus!

    Comment

    • Sister Christina
      True Christian™
      True Christian™
      • Jun 2010
      • 364

      #32
      Re: NAME: Nightfire

      Originally posted by Nightfire View Post
      I do have that intention. But not before marriage.
      How old are you?
      Did your father pick out a good christian man for you to marry?
      "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:8

      Comment

      • Nightfire
        Unsaved trash
        Under Investigation
        • Aug 2010
        • 19

        #33
        Re: NAME: Nightfire

        Originally posted by Sister Christina View Post
        How old are you?
        Did your father pick out a good christian man for you to marry?
        I am 24 years of age. I was raised by foster parents.

        Comment

        • Billy Bob Jenkins
          Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
          About as Straight and Manly as you can get
          Hates anal sex. And trees.
          True Christian™
          • May 2010
          • 8337

          #34
          Re: NAME: Nightfire

          Originally posted by Nightfire View Post
          I am 24 years of age. I was raised by foster parents.
          Deuteronomy 23:2 (King James Version) 2A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

          Comment

          • Nightfire
            Unsaved trash
            Under Investigation
            • Aug 2010
            • 19

            #35
            Re: NAME: Nightfire

            Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
            Deuteronomy 23:2 (King James Version) 2A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
            What is the definition of "bastard"?

            Comment

            • Sister Christina
              True Christian™
              True Christian™
              • Jun 2010
              • 364

              #36
              Re: NAME: Nightfire

              Originally posted by Nightfire View Post
              I am 24 years of age. I was raised by foster parents.
              You need to put aside your sinful habits and let Jesus fill you with His Spiritual Beverage of Love© instead.
              You need Him more in your life than you need your forster's. Only He can open the Gates to Heaven® for you.

              "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:8

              Comment

              • Nightfire
                Unsaved trash
                Under Investigation
                • Aug 2010
                • 19

                #37
                Re: NAME: Nightfire

                Originally posted by Sister Christina View Post
                You need to put aside your sinful habits and let Jesus fill you with His Spiritual Beverage of Love© instead.
                You need Him more in your life than you need your forster's. Only He can open the Gates to Heaven® for you.

                Foster parents is not the name of an alcoholic beverage, it is a couple who takes care of a child/multiple children in exchange for money from the government.

                Comment

                • Legiticus
                  Confirmed Enemy of God
                  BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                  • Aug 2010
                  • 6

                  #38
                  Re: NAME: Nightfire

                  Originally posted by Nightfire View Post
                  Foster parents is not the name of an alcoholic beverage, it is a couple who takes care of a child/multiple children in exchange for money from the government.
                  However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance... (Leviticus 25:44-46)

                  Basically, you're a dirty low life hell-bound slave and your foster parents are money grabbing devil worshippers. Repent NOW and find solace in the KJV1611 for that is the only way you can be saved!

                  Comment

                  • Sister Christina
                    True Christian™
                    True Christian™
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 364

                    #39
                    Re: NAME: Nightfire

                    Originally posted by Nightfire View Post
                    Foster parents is not the name of an alcoholic beverage,
                    Woah...you try telling an Aussie that forster's isn't an alcoholic beverage.

                    it is a couple who takes care of a child/multiple children in exchange for money from the government.
                    So you are saying that these couples blackmail the government because they (the government) wants nothing to do with their own children?

                    Was your father a demoncrat?
                    "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:8

                    Comment

                    • Nightfire
                      Unsaved trash
                      Under Investigation
                      • Aug 2010
                      • 19

                      #40
                      Re: NAME: Nightfire

                      Originally posted by Sister Christina View Post
                      Woah...you try telling an Aussie that forster's isn't an alcoholic beverage.



                      So you are saying that these couples blackmail the government because they (the government) wants nothing to do with their own children?

                      Was your father a demoncrat?
                      They do not "blackmail the government", they take care of children in exchange for monthly checks from the government. It is an agreed upon contract and an alternative to orphanages that are normally run by catholic nuns.

                      Comment

                      • Sister Christina
                        True Christian™
                        True Christian™
                        • Jun 2010
                        • 364

                        #41
                        Re: NAME: Nightfire

                        Originally posted by Nightfire View Post
                        They do not "blackmail the government", they take care of children in exchange for monthly checks from the government. It is an agreed upon contract and an alternative to orphanages that are normally run by catholic nuns.
                        Oh, I see. Well, I would choose 'couples who blackmails' over 'cathlicks' any day too, then at least my child would still get a shot at Heaven.
                        "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:8

                        Comment

                        • A Follower
                          True Christian™
                          True Christian™
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 872

                          #42
                          Re: NAME: Nightfire

                          Originally posted by Nightfire View Post
                          They do not "blackmail the government", they take care of children in exchange for monthly checks from the government. It is an agreed upon contract and an alternative to orphanages that are normally run by catholic nuns.
                          It is still human trafficking, an illegal act.
                          Leviticus 26:15-16
                          And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

                          Comment

                          • Nightfire
                            Unsaved trash
                            Under Investigation
                            • Aug 2010
                            • 19

                            #43
                            Re: NAME: Nightfire

                            Originally posted by A Follower View Post
                            It is still human trafficking, an illegal act.
                            Putting children into the foster care system is legal. The birth parents do not get any profit, only the foster parents recieve monthly checks as long as the child is still under their care. If the child is moved to a different foster couple (for a variety of different reasons) or is adopted, then the previous foster parents no longer recieve the money.
                            Parents who officially adopt kids (meaning they cannot send them back into the foster care system) do not recieve monthly government checks.
                            I was not adopted, unfortunately.

                            Comment

                            • James Hutchins
                              True Christian™
                              Just a Regular Nice Guy
                               
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 29457

                              #44
                              Re: NAME: Nightfire

                              So you are like a puppy at the mall. I've heard they display younguns' in the store windows in Amsterbedamned. What do your foster parents charge?

                              Why adopt? Heck, I should get a slew of you kids to work the farm. Get the government to pay me to have you kids work? That would be better than messicans.

                              You know, the main reason no one will adopt you is because you have not given yourself completely and unconditionally to God. You hold back the truth about yourself from Him.
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                              Comment

                              • Nightfire
                                Unsaved trash
                                Under Investigation
                                • Aug 2010
                                • 19

                                #45
                                Re: NAME: Nightfire

                                Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                                So you are like a puppy at the mall. I've heard they display younguns' in the store windows in Amsterbedamned. What do your foster parents charge?

                                Why adopt? Heck, I should get a slew of you kids to work the farm. Get the government to pay me to have you kids work? That would be better than messicans.

                                You know, the main reason no one will adopt you is because you have not given yourself completely and unconditionally to God. You hold back the truth about yourself from Him.
                                The foster parents do not "charge". They recieve a set amount by the government every month based on how many children they take in. The foster parents do not choose how much money they recieve.

                                Comment

                                Working...