X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Karl the Godmocker
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    • Nov 2010
    • 31

    #1

    Prayer shack for women is blocked

    I'm blocked. I thought we worked this out today.
    I wanted to talk about moms that love their kids no matter what surgery they had to have. Cher and Chaz for example. WHY AM I BLOCKED?
    I met a kind woman here today that would of saved me from my life of sadness if she was my adopted mother. She talked to her adopted child like a loving mother. I didn`t have that. Why can`t we discuss that? So what she`s younger then me but she has a heart.
    I`m not feeling comfortable here when I`m blocked. I have other complaints too.
  • Pastor Ezekiel
    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
     
    • Sep 2006
    • 78556

    #2
    Re: Prayer shack for women is blocked

    Originally posted by Kathy Jameson View Post
    I'm blocked. I thought we worked this out today.
    I wanted to talk about moms that love their kids no matter what surgery they had to have. Cher and Chaz for example. WHY AM I BLOCKED?
    I met a kind woman here today that would of saved me from my life of sadness if she was my adopted mother. She talked to her adopted child like a loving mother. I didn`t have that. Why can`t we discuss that? So what she`s younger then me but she has a heart.
    I`m not feeling comfortable here when I`m blocked. I have other complaints too.
    What are you yammering on about girl? Are you in your unclean time? Is that why you aren't making any sense?
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

    Comment

    • Phebe Carlyle
      GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
      Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
      True Christian™
      • May 2010
      • 2604

      #3
      Re: Prayer shack for women is blocked

      Originally posted by Kathy Jameson View Post
      I'm blocked. I thought we worked this out today.
      I wanted to talk about moms that love their kids no matter what surgery they had to have. Cher and Chaz for example. WHY AM I BLOCKED?
      I met a kind woman here today that would of saved me from my life of sadness if she was my adopted mother. She talked to her adopted child like a loving mother. I didn`t have that. Why can`t we discuss that? So what she`s younger then me but she has a heart.
      I`m not feeling comfortable here when I`m blocked. I have other complaints too.

      Why are you posting this in the Introduction Forum?

      This would be far better suited to the Women's area of this site.

      YIC

      Phebe Carlyle.




      There's Jesus here,
      Just see what He offers me....
      Down here my sins forgiven,
      Up there a home in heaven
      Praise God, That's the way for me!!

      Comment

      • Karl the Godmocker
        Confirmed Enemy of God
        • Nov 2010
        • 31

        #4
        Re: Prayer shack for women is blocked

        Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        What are you yammering on about girl? Are you in your unclean time? Is that why you aren't making any sense?
        At least you recognize I`m a woman. We can start from there.

        Pheobe, I`m blocked from the women`s section. How else can I bloody say that??

        Comment

        • Master Gordon
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • Jun 2010
          • 376

          #5
          Re: Prayer shack for women is blocked

          Originally posted by Kathy Jameson View Post
          At least you recognize I`m a woman. We can start from there.

          Pheobe, I`m blocked from the women`s section. How else can I bloody say that??
          You said you were a man so why would you want to go into the womens section anyway? - you are confusing me...
          sigpic
          Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
          so a fool returneth to his folly

          Comment

          • Phebe Carlyle
            GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
            Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
            True Christian™
            • May 2010
            • 2604

            #6
            Re: Prayer shack for women is blocked

            Originally posted by Kathy Jameson View Post
            At least you recognize I`m a woman. We can start from there.

            Pheobe, I`m blocked from the women`s section. How else can I bloody say that??
            I am Miss Phebe or Sister Phebe to you!

            I commented as there is no reason why you should not be able to get into the woman's area. I can post there just fine after all.

            Also there was no need to use such language! I have been nothing but civil towards you.

            YIC

            Phebe Carlyle.




            There's Jesus here,
            Just see what He offers me....
            Down here my sins forgiven,
            Up there a home in heaven
            Praise God, That's the way for me!!

            Comment

            • Karl the Godmocker
              Confirmed Enemy of God
              • Nov 2010
              • 31

              #7
              Re: Prayer shack for women is blocked

              Originally posted by Master Gordon View Post
              You said you were a man so why would you want to go into the womens section anyway? - you are confusing me...
              I never said that. Don`t lie about me & play with my emotions. What do you get from being cruel?
              You bunch are testing me & I don`t like it. Let`s get that straight right now.

              Comment

              • despising david
                Forum Member
                Forum Member
                • Nov 2010
                • 144

                #8
                Re: Prayer shack for women is blocked

                Originally posted by Kathy Jameson View Post
                I'm blocked. I thought we worked this out today.
                I wanted to talk about moms that love their kids no matter what surgery they had to have. Cher and Chaz for example. WHY AM I BLOCKED?
                I met a kind woman here today that would of saved me from my life of sadness if she was my adopted mother. She talked to her adopted child like a loving mother. I didn`t have that. Why can`t we discuss that? So what she`s younger then me but she has a heart.
                I`m not feeling comfortable here when I`m blocked. I have other complaints too.
                you claim to be a christian that encourages letting satan's doctor's do witch magic on her own children? If your husband is around I suggest you ask him to correct your perverted way's, if you even have permission to be on here
                Deuteronomy 6:5
                Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

                Comment

                • Pastor Ezekiel
                  Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                   
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 78556

                  #9
                  Re: Prayer shack for women is blocked

                  Originally posted by Karl the Godmocker View Post
                  I never said that. Don`t lie about me & play with my emotions. What do you get from being cruel?
                  You bunch are testing me & I don`t like it. Let`s get that straight right now.
                  Karl, you aren't fooling Jesus, and you aren't fooling us. God called you here for a reason. He wants you to beg Him for Salvation(r).
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

                  Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                  Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                  Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                  Comment

                  • Karl the Godmocker
                    Confirmed Enemy of God
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 31

                    #10
                    Re: Prayer shack for women is blocked

                    Originally posted by Phebe Carlyle View Post
                    I am Miss Phebe or Sister Phebe to you!

                    I commented as there is no reason why you should not be able to get into the woman's area. I can post there just fine after all.

                    Also there was no need to use such language! I have been nothing but civil towards you.

                    YIC

                    Phebe Carlyle.
                    I CAN`T GET IN IT, YOU GET THAT?? You toyed with my emotions Fat Phoebe. I`m older then you and deserve respect of your elders. Don`t play with me & act all innocent.

                    Comment

                    • Karl the Godmocker
                      Confirmed Enemy of God
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 31

                      #11
                      Re: Prayer shack for women is blocked

                      My legal name is Kathy Jameson. Why did someone change it? You can`t change a court document.

                      Comment

                      • James Dewitt
                        #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 6267

                        #12
                        Re: Prayer shack for women is blocked

                        Karl are you back again? Still trying to pass yourself as a woman I see. I am surprised you haven't started begging for money. Why do you hate God?

                        Comment

                        • Pastor Ezekiel
                          Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                           
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 78556

                          #13
                          Re: Prayer shack for women is blocked

                          Originally posted by Karl the Godmocker View Post
                          My legal name is Kathy Jameson. Why did someone change it? You can`t change a court document.
                          If that is true, then you are the worst sort of pervert. God is repulsed by degenerates like you.

                          Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
                          1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
                          1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

                          Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                          Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                          Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                          Comment

                          • Phebe Carlyle
                            GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
                            Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
                            True Christian™
                            • May 2010
                            • 2604

                            #14
                            Re: Prayer shack for women is blocked

                            Originally posted by Karl the Godmocker View Post
                            I CAN`T GET IN IT, YOU GET THAT?? You toyed with my emotions Fat Phoebe. I`m older then you and deserve respect of your elders. Don`t play with me & act all innocent.
                            I am not playing with you. You should have access to the area and there is no reason AT ALL why you shouldn't be able to.

                            Perhaps it is a glitch with your browser or something.

                            Also, I don't have to respect you at all. I don't care of you're 100! Respect is EARNED not a given and you with your attitude, certainly don't deserve any respect.

                            YIC

                            Phebe Carlyle.




                            There's Jesus here,
                            Just see what He offers me....
                            Down here my sins forgiven,
                            Up there a home in heaven
                            Praise God, That's the way for me!!

                            Comment

                            • James Dewitt
                              #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 6267

                              #15
                              Re: Prayer shack for women is blocked

                              Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              If that is true, then you are the worst sort of pervert. God is repulsed by degenerates like you.
                              Pastor its way worse than that. It is a man that has had a females dirty pillows attached to his man chest. Now he is begging for money to have his tallywacker removed and a womans............. I just cant bring myself to say it. How gross can one person be?

                              Comment

                              Working...