X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TravellingRecords25
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
    • Jan 2011
    • 1

    #1

    Brand new here, I just want to say hi

    I'm energized to become among the brand new people inside your forum, and with any luck I'll find enough time to remain around.
  • Pastor Ezekiel
    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
     
    • Sep 2006
    • 78556

    #2
    Re: Brand new here, I just want to say hi

    Originally posted by TravellingRecords25 View Post
    I'm energized to become among the brand new people inside your forum, and with any luck I'll find enough time to remain around.
    That's not an introduction.

    Please give us your name, age, church affiliation and background. How did you come to find Jesus? And what kind of a cockamamie name is "25 records?"
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

    Comment

    • Dillon
      Forum Member
      Forum Member
      • Dec 2010
      • 56

      #3
      Re: Brand new here, I just want to say hi

      Originally posted by TravellingRecords25 View Post
      I'm energized to become among the brand new people inside your forum, and with any luck I'll find enough time to remain around.
      Hi there! What are some of your favorite Bible passages? I'd be interested in knowing more about you.
      SaveTheNigras [REMOVED]
      Why God hates the Federal Reserve
      My Biblical reasoning why the unsaved are unwelcome

      Comment

      • ExGay Alex
        Helping boys become upright model citizens
        True Christian™
        • May 2008
        • 1295

        #4
        Re: Brand new here, I just want to say hi

        What part of China do you come from?
        "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

        Comment

        Working...