X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GodHatesBeautiful
    Unsaved trash
    • Jan 2011
    • 23

    #31
    Re: God Loves Ugly

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    It is never against the law to escape religious persecution. The Bible tells us we are blessed by it. Are you trying to tell me you do not want to be blessed by God?

    Your horribly flawed logic is like saying if you are abducted by a nut-case, who declares himself ruler of his country and that no inhabitants are allowed to leave, you are stuck there. If you are an American in your heart, then it is Americas laws you follow, with Gods almighty blessing.

    Breaking a secular law has a price, if prosecutable. God is worth all persecution.

    You need to read the Bible and learn His Word©.
    I never thought about the abducted by a nut-case scenario, that's very interesting and eye opening. Thank you for the serious response, brother James.
    Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
    Although a country can ban the building of churches, or the preaching of your religion, they cannot ban what is in your heart. So I may not go to church, and I may not be able to spread the word of God, but I would still know God and God would still know me.

    God would also find a way of getting a True Christian™ out of such a predicament, should it happen.

    You should understand that playing "what if" games is dangerous. Such thoughts can easily lead you down the path to atheism and Hell. Read the Bible, Worship and Fear God (when did Fear get dropped?) keep diligent in your prayer and God will lead you.
    You're right, I'll try to stay away from the "what if" scenarios because they only seem to cause drama but I was very curious as to what you would do. Thank you for the response, BelieverInGod and I look very forward to participating in these forums and talking about the love of Jesus. I'd also like to thank everyone who has given me reputation because as they say "bad rep is better than no rep at all."
    God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16-18

    Comment

    Working...