X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PetitionLady
    replied
    Re: Hello!

    Originally posted by Shaddow View Post
    Sorry to say this mate, but Christianity forbids everything that is fun. ... the list goes on and on.
    Fun? Is there no greater joy and fun than Heaven? No.

    I leave you this in Jesus' name:

    He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36


    Leave a comment:


  • Shaddow
    replied
    Re: Hello!

    Originally posted by Mock The Cross View Post
    Wait, Deicide is pop? lol have you ever listened to music or does Christianity forbid you from doing that too?
    Sorry to say this mate, but Christianity forbids everything that is fun. Good music, sex, individuality, having a brain... the list goes on and on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alphonse Alban
    replied
    Re: Hello!

    Originally posted by Mock The Cross View Post
    Deicide is pop?
    I know what Deicide is. It is one of pop groups who attracts mostly men dressed like Rod Halford (and we all know why he is so hell bend for leather) to their gigs to check out other leather daddies.

    Sure, there may be 3 lesbians for every 100 man. Luckily they are so crap, that they have not gain any real attention. Deicide can only dream to be as satanic as Michael Jackson was.

    All in all, Deicide is very, very gay pop music. You will go to hell for being such a gaysexual.


    Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mock The Cross
    replied
    Re: Hello!

    Wait, Deicide is pop? lol have you ever listened to music or does Christianity forbid you from doing that too?

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hello!

    The OP has me very upset. You will not like me when I am upset.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alphonse Alban
    replied
    Re: Hello!

    Yeah, sure. We are absolutely shocked and furious. Name like that and then you even like some pop group. Wicked.

    That picture. It is so funny when middle aged men pose trying to look cool for some pop-star magazine.

    This is what evil and scary really looks like.




    Yours in Christ,

    Alphonse

    Leave a comment:


  • Percival B. Perkins
    replied
    Re: Hello!

    here is glen benton of deicide i would go gay for him if christianity didnt fobid it:

    No, that's Knob Zombie

    Leave a comment:


  • Mock The Cross
    replied
    Re: Hello!

    I don't understand why. It is the name of an album by one of my favorite artists, Deicide, who talk about jesus and God a lot. I think it isn't supposed to mean what u think it means which is it say i think you think its bad against religion or something it is not trust me i listen to them a lot

    here is glen benton of deicide i would go gay for him if christianity didnt fobid it:

    Leave a comment:


  • PetitionLady
    replied
    Re: Hello!

    Originally posted by Mock The Cross View Post
    Hey guys! I am new to the forum and have recently gotten into Christianity and it's practices (I stopped masturbating yesterday, yay). I am also like halfway through the bible lol. Anyways whats up
    Your name is trash.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mock The Cross
    started a topic Hello!

    Hello!

    Hey guys! I am new to the forum and have recently gotten into Christianity and it's practices (I stopped masturbating yesterday, yay). I am also like halfway through the bible lol. Anyways whats up
Working...