I am here because I find you all incredibly entertaining. Rebecca Black could sing better through her ass. Her voice is mostly synthesized in that song
Oh, does she sing on key that way? It would be a novel approach for her.
I am here because I find you all incredibly entertaining.
Rebecca Black could sing better through her ass. Her voice is mostly synthesized in that song
Lets just say that my idea of fun is very, very different from yours. I for one enjoy sex, and do not want to have sex just to make children. I like heavy metal music and enjoy listening to it.
Why don't you just go do that then. What's the point stay frowning here, if you clearly don't want anything this forum has to offer.
There are other pop groups as well besides Deicide and Slipknot and they can have fun without that silly frowning.
I did not said anything about bible there. We ARE living our lives to the fullest and having fun serving God. We are very happy. I was just curious why you would only RATHER have fun that just have fun. Why can't you enjoy your life?
I really do hope that one day you will be as happy as I am.
YiC,
Alphonse
Lets just say that my idea of fun is very, very different from yours. I for one enjoy sex, and do not want to have sex just to make children. I like heavy metal music and enjoy listening to it.
Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel SampsonView Post
What about your immortal soul? Let's take the wager. If I die and I'm wrong nothing happens. If you are wrong and you die, you burn forever and ever in eternal torment.
Because i know 100% that this life is here. No one can guarantee me 100% that there is a heaven. And dont start with the bible, because I do not stake my life on a book.
I did not said anything about bible there. We ARE living our lives to the fullest and having fun serving God. We are very happy. I was just curious why you would only RATHER have fun that just have fun. Why can't you enjoy your life?
I really do hope that one day you will be as happy as I am.
Because i know 100% that this life is here. No one can guarantee me 100% that there is a heaven. And dont start with the bible, because I do not stake my life on a book.
What about your immortal soul? Let's take the wager. If I die and I'm wrong nothing happens. If you are wrong and you die, you burn forever and ever in eternal torment.
Because i know 100% that this life is here. No one can guarantee me 100% that there is a heaven. And dont start with the bible, because I do not stake my life on a book.
Fun? Is there no greater joy and fun than Heaven? No.
I leave you this in Jesus' name:
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36
Everlasting slavery is fun to you? That is strange.
I would rather have fun in the life I know 100% for sure we have. I am not going to waste my life in the hopes that there is something better when I die.
Leave a comment: