X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brother_Crow
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Apr 2011
    • 1

    #1

    Hello all.

    Good morning and please allow me to introduce myself,

    My name is Brother Crow and I can tell you now that it's all true, God hates England.
    For some reason my name does not fit on the sign in register, i can only assume that my keyboard is afflicted.
    I have lived in this Sceptered Isle all my life and the more I see the more I realise just how very bad bad things are getting. We are governed by a fool and almost at war with an army that outnumber the good, God fearing folk that will be saved in the coming revolution. yes, I'm talking about Chavs.
    Now it is only through my truthful knowledge things are meant to test us and this is all His will that has prevented me from dispencing the Big Mans Ultimate and divine justice.
    But I digress.
    I have made it my mission to cleanse this country of it's ills, a mission i persue with a daily passion and for the past 15 years I have been fighting against sleaze and alcohol. Ths has meant I have had to research my enemy in fine detail and surround myself in woman, booze and other unholy things. It has been a long struggle I can tell you, but I think that with another 30, maybe forty years of research I shall have the information I need to bring this disgusting behaviour to it's knees.
    I live with my girl friend of some six years and let me tell you, she is nearly of the marrying kind.
    But I here your disgust, I here you saying "Living with awoman for six years? Is he a heathen?" Well I say no. I will marry her when she finally accepts Jesus into her heart and although the road is long and arduous she will one day reach that place. Until then I will continue my one man mission to rid her of the Demons that have haunted her so. These demons currently reside in her right knee (an affliction from a car accident) and her left breast. I have discovered that prolonged massage helps to quell this particular agent of satan.
    Well, let me not keep you from your goodly mission to help those less fortunate. I have work to do, but first let me leave you with these thoughts:
    *The Wii is indeed unGodly. It is made by the Japenese. they worship false idols and will no doubt have infected the party device with demons.
    *Despite what people may think the VW Beetle is Ungodly. The cars are driven by tree hugging Hippies. It is FACT that these people spend all day smoking weed and calling on the agents of satan to do their bidding.
    *There is nothing in this wondering world of ours that cannot, I repeat cannot be remidied with the Holy Bible and a Stick of Ultimnate Justice ™. I was shown how to build this stick of retribution in vision after some 8 pints of beer. i will happily share my secrects for the sum of £99.99 including VAT.
    And finally *My name is earl is the work of Satan. I find it uplifting that that the man is trying to help others but this talk of Karma is just plain wrong. i have therefore petitioned the network to rename it "Earls mission of devine redemption." The format will be basically the same only Earl will now be a preacher and will be able to call upon lightning and other fun things to smite the wicked. The show closes with a 3hr sermon on the evils of fun.
    I have also pointed out that the young lady Joy has demons afflicting most of her body and I would happily give away my time to help her rid herself of them.
  • Brother_Josh
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
    • Apr 2011
    • 3

    #2
    Re: Hello all.

    Hello, Welcome Brother Crow, Here you will find you your true passion for god.

    Comment

    • Zechariah Smyth
      Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
      True Christian™
      • Feb 2011
      • 15251

      #3
      Re: Hello all.

      You need to get rid of that Jesus-hating woman.

      By continuing to stay with her, you are giving your tacit approval of her heathen ways.

      (Amos 3:3) "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?"

      Yours in Christ,

      Z. Smyth
      sigpic

      Comment

      • María Gálvez-Villalobos
        Claims not to be a dago slut
        Unintelligible motor-mouthed Spaniardess; earplugs advised
        • Mar 2011
        • 1307

        #4
        Re: Hello all.

        Originally posted by Brother_Crow View Post
        Good morning and please allow me to introduce myself,

        My name is Brother Crow and I can tell you now that it's all true, God hates England.
        For some reason my name does not fit on the sign in register, i can only assume that my keyboard is afflicted.
        I have lived in this Sceptered Isle all my life and the more I see the more I realise just how very bad bad things are getting. We are governed by a fool and almost at war with an army that outnumber the good, God fearing folk that will be saved in the coming revolution. yes, I'm talking about Chavs.
        Now it is only through my truthful knowledge things are meant to test us and this is all His will that has prevented me from dispencing the Big Mans Ultimate and divine justice.
        But I digress.
        I have made it my mission to cleanse this country of it's ills, a mission i persue with a daily passion and for the past 15 years I have been fighting against sleaze and alcohol. Ths has meant I have had to research my enemy in fine detail and surround myself in woman, booze and other unholy things. It has been a long struggle I can tell you, but I think that with another 30, maybe forty years of research I shall have the information I need to bring this disgusting behaviour to it's knees.
        I live with my girl friend of some six years and let me tell you, she is nearly of the marrying kind.
        But I here your disgust, I here you saying "Living with awoman for six years? Is he a heathen?" Well I say no. I will marry her when she finally accepts Jesus into her heart and although the road is long and arduous she will one day reach that place. Until then I will continue my one man mission to rid her of the Demons that have haunted her so. These demons currently reside in her right knee (an affliction from a car accident) and her left breast. I have discovered that prolonged massage helps to quell this particular agent of satan.
        Well, let me not keep you from your goodly mission to help those less fortunate. I have work to do, but first let me leave you with these thoughts:
        *The Wii is indeed unGodly. It is made by the Japenese. they worship false idols and will no doubt have infected the party device with demons.
        *Despite what people may think the VW Beetle is Ungodly. The cars are driven by tree hugging Hippies. It is FACT that these people spend all day smoking weed and calling on the agents of satan to do their bidding.
        *There is nothing in this wondering world of ours that cannot, I repeat cannot be remidied with the Holy Bible and a Stick of Ultimnate Justice ™. I was shown how to build this stick of retribution in vision after some 8 pints of beer. i will happily share my secrects for the sum of £99.99 including VAT.
        And finally *My name is earl is the work of Satan. I find it uplifting that that the man is trying to help others but this talk of Karma is just plain wrong. i have therefore petitioned the network to rename it "Earls mission of devine redemption." The format will be basically the same only Earl will now be a preacher and will be able to call upon lightning and other fun things to smite the wicked. The show closes with a 3hr sermon on the evils of fun.
        I have also pointed out that the young lady Joy has demons afflicting most of her body and I would happily give away my time to help her rid herself of them.

        ¡Dios mío y madre de la más hermosa! That is sooooooo long for read! And all a big wall of letters, like the Giant Wall of the China in fact is like when I go on the supermarket and my mother have say me that all I must to but is a tin of tune but you arrive to the supermarket and you go to the tuna anmd shellfish tin section of the supermarket and you are like WOW OMG a pure total WALL of different marks and tipes of tunna like 300 millions of tins and all differents sizes and types and prices and I no know what one I must take and I usually just catsh the one in the middle and then my mother say '¡Pero Mari! This is no the one I like the better I say you a milion times is the brand whatever and etc etc' and then we argue and I say is no such a big deal and we usually say in the end that the tipe of tune is no matter cos they all taste more or less same.

        Have you got a abridge version of your post so I no fight whit my mother?

        Thanks, MAri.
        Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
        My favorite verse from the Bible is:
        - A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.

        Comment

        • Rev. M. Rodimer
          Honorary True Christian™
          Forum Member
          • May 2008
          • 13996

          #5
          Re: Hello all.

          Is this you, Brother Crow?



          If so, is that supposed to be a faceguard that's hinged up, or an antenna, or are you part lacrosse stick?
          Bible boring? Nonsense!
          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

          Comment

          • Lost Sheep McUinnean
            Linguistics and Translation Consultant
            True Christian™
            • Nov 2009
            • 2193

            #6
            Re: Hello all.

            Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
            Is this you, Brother Crow?



            If so, is that supposed to be a faceguard that's hinged up, or an antenna, or are you part lacrosse stick?
            You know this guy, Reverend? Pray tell us more!


            YIC, McU.

            Comment

            • Rev. M. Rodimer
              Honorary True Christian™
              Forum Member
              • May 2008
              • 13996

              #7
              Re: Hello all.

              Originally posted by Lost Sheep McUinnean View Post
              You know this guy, Reverend? Pray tell us more!


              YIC, McU.
              If that is really him, he is some sort of a would-be comedian from a failed TV show, where he made a living mocking an unfortunate deformed man named Torgo.
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

              Comment

              • Brother_Josh
                Confirmed Enemy of God
                BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                • Apr 2011
                • 3

                #8
                Re: Hello all.

                Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                If that is really him, he is some sort of a would-be comedian from a failed TV show, where he made a living mocking an unfortunate deformed man named Torgo.
                No, That is not him. He is a child molester.

                Comment

                • Lost Sheep McUinnean
                  Linguistics and Translation Consultant
                  True Christian™
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 2193

                  #9
                  Re: Hello all.

                  Originally posted by Brother_Josh View Post
                  No, That is not him. He is a child molester.
                  Him?! Or you? Who?!?

                  Rev: Rodimer.

                  If that is really him, he is some sort of a would-be comedian from a failed TV show, where he made a living mocking an unfortunate deformed man named Torgo.
                  thanks for the clarification Rev. ...though I think I'm missing something.

                  Comment

                  • Lycia The Repentant
                    Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
                    Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2010
                    • 2019

                    #10
                    Re: Hello all.

                    Originally posted by Lost Sheep McUinnean View Post


                    Him?! Or you? Who?!?



                    thanks for the clarification Rev. ...though I think I'm missing something.
                    Brother LSM, please allow me to explain. I used to love this horrible show when I was a young girl.

                    Imagine Rev. Rodimer's post was instead a bad movie.

                    Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                    If that is really him, he is some sort of a would-be comedian from a failed TV show, where he made a living mocking an unfortunate deformed man named Torgo.

                    Those three heads would incessantly mock whatever was above them by making dumb jokes and making up their own dialogue.

                    Very stupid and disgusting.
                    "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

                    An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
                    Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
                    My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
                    Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
                    An Open Question to All false christians.

                    Comment

                    Working...