X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Proud Faroese
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    We do have stones. Here in the American mid-West we have quite a few stones laying about. Unfortunately, we need every one of them.
    Maybe the judge in my village can make a deal with you so we can borrow some of the stones? Otherwise we can ask some mudslimes, they also have plenty of stones, but we would prefer to have stones brought to us by True Christians™ and not some pedophile worshipping pagans.

    Leave a comment:


  • WinnerNotSinner
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Freehold is one of the most stony places in the whole of America, how blessed we are by GOD to be so well supplied.

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by Proud Faroese View Post
    I wish that we had real stones in the Faroe Islands that arent frozen to the ground, maybe we should consider importing, does Freehold have any?
    We do have stones. Here in the American mid-West we have quite a few stones laying about. Unfortunately, we need every one of them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proud Faroese
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    Sorry, but I am a stoning purist. It's just not stoning if you don't use real stones.
    I wish that we had real stones in the Faroe Islands that arent frozen to the ground, maybe we should consider importing, does Freehold have any?

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by Proud Faroese View Post
    iceballed, kind of like stoning but takes much longer, you take a normal snowboll and keeps it in ice cold water until its frozen to ice which makes it almost as hard as a rock,
    Sorry, but I am a stoning purist. It's just not stoning if you don't use real stones.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proud Faroese
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    You're damn right, brother. Once we get rid of the liberals entirely, we will be able to enact the laws of the entire canon in all fifty states. Not to mention, with the liberals out of the way, we can pour all of our resources into the military and spread the joyous news of Christianity throughout the Muslim world.

    Then we can put all non-Christians who refuse to convert in internment camps, for efficient execution, just like the Bible commands:

    2 Chronicles 15:13
    Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be
    put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

    Glory! Oh Joy!
    In my village we hang them, and if the homosexual behaviour involved pedophelia which it usually does they are iceballed, kind of like stoning but takes much longer, you take a normal snowboll and keeps it in ice cold water until its frozen to ice which makes it almost as hard as a rock, sometimes they freeze to death before they are killed by the iceball damages. And we are not muslims, we are True Christians™ who follows the Christian laws which has nothing to do with the false prophet Muhammed(may piss be upon him)'s Copyright violating false Bible called "The Kooran"

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by Proud Faroese View Post
    So you live in California? Thats the most sinful state in America next to Utah, how can you as a Christian stand to watch all those perverts sick behaviour? Both California and Utah will be saved when the True Christian™ Republicans win in 2012 though, so the perverts should seriously consider to stop with their sick behaviour before they end up on death row
    You're damn right, brother. Once we get rid of the liberals entirely, we will be able to enact the laws of the entire canon in all fifty states. Not to mention, with the liberals out of the way, we can pour all of our resources into the military and spread the joyous news of Christianity throughout the Muslim world.

    Then we can put all non-Christians who refuse to convert in internment camps, for efficient execution, just like the Bible commands:

    2 Chronicles 15:13
    Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be
    put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

    Glory! Oh Joy!

    Leave a comment:


  • Proud Faroese
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    So you live in California? Thats the most sinful state in America next to Utah, how can you as a Christian stand to watch all those perverts sick behaviour? Both California and Utah will be saved when the True Christian™ Republicans win in 2012 though, so the perverts should seriously consider to stop with their sick behaviour before they end up on death row

    Leave a comment:


  • Mister Shepard
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    Remember that the Lord loves war.
    Well if the Lord loves war, then I love war

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by Mister Shepard View Post
    Well, I don't like war too much,
    I know that homosexuality is pushed on you left and right in today's secular society, so I feel like I ought to tell you it's okay to be straight. Also, the feminazis want to take away your manhood, but let me tell you it's alright to be a man. You don't have to pretend to be a sissy fag anymore. We will accept you, warts and all, so long as you are perfect:

    Matthew 5:48 (King James Version) 48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.


    2 John 1:10-11 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.


    Remember that the Lord loves war.



    Psalm 144:1-2


    1Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    2My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.



    but I'm kind of fond of WW2 and how everyone united against the Nazis and won the war, too bad people don't recognize that it was our Lord's plan for the Nazis to lose
    It was the Lord's plan for the Nazis to perpetrate the Holocaust, lose the war, and for the UN to found the nation of Israel so He could return and fulfill prophecy, just like it was His plan for the joos to murder Him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Enoch
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by s. warnin View Post
    [/COLOR]

    Was it our Lord's plan? Is that scriptural? Or was it your Lord's plan? The Nazi's were taking out who?
    Americans, as I recall. Why do you hate America?

    Leave a comment:


  • s. warnin
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by Mister Shepard View Post
    Yes, I've repented, I'm not a filthy sinner Praise Jesus for dying for my sins

    I was baptized when I was 21 when I was saved. I was baptized in front of the church, friends and family

    I'm not familiar with that expression, "a little light in your tennis shoes", but I just never got around to going deer hunting, it's not that I believe animals have rights or anything crazy like that, I just always have to work and always feel like relaxing on my time off.

    Maybe, I like how she's against gay marriage, but I'm not saying that if she got a sick sex change I'd support her, I believe that woman shouldn't be leaders.

    Well, I don't like war too much, but I'm kind of fond of WW2 and how everyone united against the Nazis and won the war, too bad people don't recognize that it was our Lord's plan for the Nazis to lose


    Was it our Lord's plan? Is that scriptural? Or was it your Lord's plan? The Nazi's were taking out who?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mister Shepard
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    What do you think of John 3:18? 2 Chronicles 15:13? Mark 16:16? Those are just a few of my personal favorites.
    Oops, forgot this one
    I think those are great verses
    I especially like 2 Chronicles 15:13

    Leave a comment:


  • Mister Shepard
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
    Eternal damnation is nothing to joke about. Not too many chuckles in Hell.
    Yeah, you're right, it was pretty immature of me to think it was funny
    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Welcome Friend! Always nice to meet a new Christian. Glad to see you did not come here full of hate and foul language. I do not know what it is these days but people seem to feel the need to come into out home and spew thier feces at peace loving folk.

    Anywho, glad to meeet and I look forward to learing more about your thoughts on Jesus.

    Tell me, is there any part of the KJV Bible that you think is incorrect or should be changed?
    Nice to meet you to James
    Nope, I believe that the KJV Bible is the best version to read
    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Welcome to God's favorite forum.

    If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

    If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

    You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

    Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.
    Ok, thanks Pastor Ezekiel

    Leave a comment:


  • Mister Shepard
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    Have you repented of any and all violations of holy scripture? You're not a filthy sinner, are you?

    At what age were you baptized? Who witnessed this mandatory event other than the Trinity and yourself?

    Why haven't you killed any deer or gotten married yet? Are you a little light in your tennis shoes?

    If Michelle Bachman was a man, would you support her instead of Rick?

    What do you think of John 3:18? 2 Chronicles 15:13? Mark 16:16? Those are just a few of my personal favorites.

    What is your favorite American war?
    Yes, I've repented, I'm not a filthy sinner Praise Jesus for dying for my sins

    I was baptized when I was 21 when I was saved. I was baptized in front of the church, friends and family

    I'm not familiar with that expression, "a little light in your tennis shoes", but I just never got around to going deer hunting, it's not that I believe animals have rights or anything crazy like that, I just always have to work and always feel like relaxing on my time off.

    Maybe, I like how she's against gay marriage, but I'm not saying that if she got a sick sex change I'd support her, I believe that woman shouldn't be leaders.

    Well, I don't like war too much, but I'm kind of fond of WW2 and how everyone united against the Nazis and won the war, too bad people don't recognize that it was our Lord's plan for the Nazis to lose

    Leave a comment:

Working...