X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Deaner
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Originally posted by father bob View Post
    I am ashamed of my past sins, but I am not hiding them from god and I shall not hide them from you.

    I ended up in Las Vegas
    My life consisted of prostitutes, pornography, drugs, xbox, etc.
    I finally found salvation when God told me to strike my wife. I know it was Gods choice because my wife suffered a subdural hematoma shortly thereafter
    No,no,no noob. Brother James asked what you had done wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Bob
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Originally posted by MisterM View Post
    Welcome Father Bob!

    This was first proper introduction for ages! I'm so glad to see that there still are God fearing people seeking for True Christianity™. I must say that I was first repulsed by your user name, but fortunately you had explanation for it.

    Maybe someone should add "Not catlick!" to your profile.

    YiC, M
    Thank you, M. I am happy to be here, meeting new friends in Jesus (praise be!). I would much appreciate the distinct title, as I had no intention of conveying anything other than my love for gift of parenthood that god has graciously bestowed upon me.

    I am glad you appreciate my introduction. It has been a long, hard road but I feel that I have only grown closer to the Lord Jesus through my past tribulations. I am truly grateful that God has shown me the way to this glorious website. It was truly divine intervention that brought me to this place of worship.

    Leave a comment:


  • MisterM
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Welcome Father Bob!

    This was first proper introduction for ages! I'm so glad to see that there still are God fearing people seeking for True Christianity™. I must say that I was first repulsed by your user name, but fortunately you had explanation for it.

    Maybe someone should add "Not catlick!" to your profile.

    YiC, M

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Bob
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Originally posted by Youth Minister Harry View Post
    Praise Him that you've found God's special sanctuary on this internet website portal online! I just know Jesus has led you here with a wonderful purpose! Your story sounds like a long and tedious one and I know we'd all like to hear more, but first can you tell us a little about your sons? How old are they? Have you ever thought of sending them on a Boy's Bible Retreat? What are their names? How tall are they?

    Also, your Brother Robert... Did he happen to do a little time in Maricopa Correctional back in 2001? Just curious.

    Rinsed In The Rich Red Spring Of Christ's Thick Blood,
    Harry Lester
    I am thankful to the Lord Jesus for guiding me to this place of worship. My sons are still quite young, ages 4 and 5. Their names are Drew and William, respectively. I have not considered a Bible Retreat, however, I see no reason to hold them back from the Glory of God. I do my best to teach them the love Jesus has, however, it is tough being a single parent.

    My brother Robert may have done a little time. He has not been purified in Jesus yet and has a dark past which has yet to be rectified. Satan is dragging his soul to the fiery chambers of eternal damnation. I am always trying to guide him on the path of righteousness whenever possible, but it has proven to be a struggle.

    Leave a comment:


  • Youth Minister Harry
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Praise Him that you've found God's special sanctuary on this internet website portal online! I just know Jesus has led you here with a wonderful purpose! Your story sounds like a long and tedious one and I know we'd all like to hear more, but first can you tell us a little about your sons? How old are they? Have you ever thought of sending them on a Boy's Bible Retreat? What are their names? How tall are they?

    Also, your Brother Robert... Did he happen to do a little time in Maricopa Correctional back in 2001? Just curious.

    Rinsed In The Rich Red Spring Of Christ's Thick Blood,
    Harry Lester

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Well Bob, you seem like an honest, God fearing sort. I think you will fit in fine with Gods plan for True Salvation®. All men have suffered the pain of sin at some point. I feel for you.

    You wife was obviously thin skinned if your Love was countered by her mental complaints. I suggest a few weeks out in her menstra shack to consider the stress she is putting upon your broad shoulders. Her only concerns should be if her pie is fresh and your dinner is perfectly cooked. I simply do not understand how a woman can be so selfish.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Bob
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    James, I have a brother named Robert. So there is a possibility that I am related.

    Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
    What, specifically, did you do that you are very ashamed of?
    I am ashamed of my past sins, but I am not hiding them from god and I shall not hide them from you.

    In my younger years, Satan himself found me in a ruined and vulnerable state. He took me aside and set me on a crusade of evil. I ended up in Las Vegas where I roamed the streets, giving into my most depraved temptations.

    My life consisted of prostitutes, pornography, drugs, xbox, etc. I squandered the rewards of life that God had so graciously granted me. My decision to travel down a path of evil had its consequences though. I was unfulfilled, considering suicide, and ended up loosing everything I had.

    The worst part was when I fell in love with a solder of Satan (my wife). She tempted me further and then betrayed my heart.

    I finally found salvation when God told me to strike my wife. Without hesitation, I complied with gods plan. It was in that moment which everything made sense. I felt the love of Jesus stream through me as I laid down the law. I know it was Gods choice because my wife suffered a subdural hematoma shortly thereafter (a sign from god that I had done his work, praise Jesus).

    I took the kids and moved out of that evil place where I started my journey of divine righteousness. The holy spirit has guided me ever since.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Welcome Bob. I knew a guy at Church once, his name was Bob too, are you related?

    Leave a comment:


  • Faith_Machine
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    What, specifically, did you do that you are very ashamed of?

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Bob
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
    Tell us, Bob, did these tribulations include you sinking into the morass of a sinful lifestyle? Did you do a lot of things that you feel especially ashamed of?
    I regretfully admit that my lifestyle took a wrong turn in the years past. The things I did, though, represent a part of my journey which thankfully has lead me on the divine path.

    The mistakes I made (and repercussions thereof) taught me the value in faith. Because of God, I was able to rise up from the slums of my lifestyle and better myself as a man of faith and a parent of two children.

    Leave a comment:


  • Faith_Machine
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Originally posted by father bob View Post
    ...I can relate with the book of Job and have endured many tribulations on my journey to righteousness.
    Tell us, Bob, did these tribulations include you sinking into the morass of a sinful lifestyle? Did you do a lot of things that you feel especially ashamed of?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ed Lowman
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Welcome, Bob (you are hereby addressed in compliance with Matthew 23:9).

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Well you're okay in my book then, pal.

    If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

    If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

    You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

    Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Bob
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    So then you're not a Catholick?

    What do you think of them?
    Indeed not! I think Catholicism is founded on principles of anti-christian propaganda, spreading their fear and hate for the lord Jesus through man made positions of power. The alleged "pope", is just a sick homosexual pedophile whos' "godly job" was established in the name of man for the purpose of monetary gain. An incredibly blasphemous idea, if I do say so myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Originally posted by father bob View Post
    Pastor Ezekiel,

    Thank you for the response! I have been using this username for 5 years, ever since god blessed me with two sons.
    So then you're not a Catholick?

    What do you think of them?

    Leave a comment:

Working...