X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys....

Hey, I'm Liam, I'm 22, I live in Garbage City, Michigan, I go to First Baptist Church (or at least I will be going there since I just moved here), and my favorite Bible verse is Ezra 7:23. I've commited way too many sins to keep track of in this life, so I thought I could possibly turn my life around if I came here. I'm looking forward to having fellowship with you guys soon.

-Liam

Re: Hey guys....

Originally posted by ***Liam*** View Post
    Hey, I'm Liam, I'm 22, I live in Garbage City, Michigan, I go to First Baptist Church (or at least I will be going there since I just moved here), and my favorite Bible verse is Ezra 7:23. I've commited way too many sins to keep track of in this life, so I thought I could possibly turn my life around if I came here. I'm looking forward to having fellowship with you guys soon.

-Liam
    Young man, Jesus doesn't like a liar and neither do we.

Proverbs 19:9 "A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish."

There is no such city. Now, if you had pretended to be posting from, let's say, Seattle, there would be no way for us to know if you are telling the truth or not. Only God would see inside your soul.

But please stop with the blatant lies.

In Christ
    Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry. I meant Garden City....I'm thinking I should repent. Maybe Garbage City is a sinful nickname for this town.

Comment

I see you godmocker:

2 Chronicles 36:16

Comment

Originally posted by Repentant View Post
          I see you godmocker:

2 Chronicles 36:16
          I'm not a godmocker, and Jesus knows it. I came here to turn my life around. He knows that too. This sinful past I have isn't something that'll hold me back.

Comment

I'm sorry. I meant Garden City....I'm thinking I should repent. Maybe Garbage City is a sinful nickname for this town.
            Repentance is a good thing, my friend. As an ex-queer, it is something I still ask for forgiveness from on a daily basis. I could have been smitten any one of those thousands of nights that I made Jesus cry as I chased the backsides of other men.

Tell us some more about yourself and be strong in Jesus Christ.

In Him
            Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

I assumed he was referring to Detroit.
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

As most here know, I am a master of diction and I detect a northwestern tone in 'Liam' (a mick name if I ever heard one) that makes me think he is really in Seattle, Washington and has never been farther east than Jacksons Hole.
                Therefore, I can inequivocally state tha it is true, the is a godmocker and only here to disrupt our peaceful gathering of manly men.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
                  Repentance is a good thing, my friend. As an ex-queer, it is something I still ask for forgiveness from on a daily basis. I could have been smitten any one of those thousands of nights that I made Jesus cry as I chased the backsides of other men.

In Him
                  Well, I admit that wasn't the greatest way to introduce myself. I should start this over.

I was kicked out of my house when I was 15 because I started experimenting with crystal meth, which eventually graduated into cocaine. This whole phase went on until I turned 18, when I ran into the Pastor at the local Baptist church (I can't recall its name at the moment), who took notice of how messed up I was and literally dragged me to his sermon that Sunday. Starting my life off as a Mormon, it was an entirely different environment for me. But eventually, I realized I liked the way they spreaded God's Word. I know what you guys mean when you say that Baptist is the one True Christian denomination, because from what I've seen, it is the absolute truth.

The next time I move, it'll definitely be to Freehold. It's like Detroit's polar opposite, is it not?

-Liam

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    As most here know, I am a master of diction and I detect a northwestern tone in 'Liam' (a mick name if I ever heard one) that makes me think he is really in Seattle, Washington and has never been farther east than Jacksons Hole.
                    Therefore, I can inequivocally state tha it is true, the is a godmocker and only here to disrupt our peaceful gathering of manly men.
                    Oh please. There's some Athiest boy on my street named Liam. He goes around to everyone's house telling them to drop their foolish beliefs and become papists. He comes from some kind of family of Irish drunks in which they all hate and abuse each other. And this is all in Garden City. And so far, here in Michigan, I've met my fair share of Liams.

Comment

If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post

In Him
                        Sorry Brother you are right, I should have been more generous, but he seemed to be another atheist coming to attack. I may however have been a little tetchy and trigger happy.

Thankyou for your advice!

Proverbs 17 : 17

Comment

There's some Athiest boy on my street named Liam. He goes around to everyone's house telling them to drop their foolish beliefs and become papists.
                          Why would an atheist urge people to become Papists?

I sure hope you're not just polishing our apple here, telling us what you think we want to hear.

I do understand about that Garbage City business, though. Natives of my town generally refer to it as "Pathetica" or "Pasyphilis," and with good reason.
                          WARNING:
                          In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                          REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Well, I admit that wasn't the greatest way to introduce myself. I should start this over.

I was kicked out of my house when I was 15 because I started experimenting with crystal meth, which eventually graduated into cocaine. This whole phase went on until I turned 18, when I ran into the Pastor at the local Baptist church (I can't recall its name at the moment), who took notice of how messed up I was and literally dragged me to his sermon that Sunday. Starting my life off as a Mormon, it was an entirely different environment for me. But eventually, I realized I liked the way they spreaded God's Word. I know what you guys mean when you say that Baptist is the one True Christian denomination, because from what I've seen, it is the absolute truth.

The next time I move, it'll definitely be to Freehold. It's like Detroit's polar opposite, is it not?

-Liam
                            Son, what are you, a moron? Baptists are not magic underwearing mormons.
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                              Son, what are you, a moron? Baptists are not magic underwearing mormons.
                              No. Mormonism is a cult. I turned away from it. Don't bash me, because I came here to change.

Comment

Working...
                              X