X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hey y'all

    A Dr.? Well there is your problem.
    You should of talked to your Pastor instead of some quack. An all weekend prayer session with your wife and Pastor at a Baptist retreat would of guaranteed her generating a son. Ask Reverend Osborne about his success rate.

    Leave a comment:


  • malachi777
    replied
    Re: Hey y'all

    I agree James, ten years was far too long to have another child but our boy was a miracle considering the doctor told us we would never have another child. I'm sure thankful we did however. Years of prayer paid off!

    Faith Machine, my wife was 16 when we had our first child, with her parent's permission we were married 10 months before Mary was born

    Leave a comment:


  • Faith_Machine
    replied
    Re: Hey y'all

    Welcome aboard, Malachi! I'm glad to hear your fathered your first child when you were just seventeen. Most boys that age just want to goof off and play pinball games and hunt possum.

    Tell me, how old was your bride when you impregnated her for the first time?

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hey y'all

    Ten years between children? What has your wife been doing all that time? Watching 'soap operas'? You have missed about 13 opportunities to have sons.

    Leave a comment:


  • JustGotSaved
    replied
    Originally posted by malachi777 View Post
    My favourite passage is Gospel of Matthew 10:34 - I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword

    My daughter is not yet engaged and I'm afraid to admit I've been having problems with her.

    About my son's name, he was named after the Emmanuel Baptist church in my city. I do not in any way think that my son is Jesus. That would be a mockery.
    ThAts good, nomockeries aloud here! Well come brother!
    Posted via Mobile Device

    Leave a comment:


  • malachi777
    replied
    Re: Hey y'all

    My favourite passage is Gospel of Matthew 10:34 - I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword

    My daughter is not yet engaged and I'm afraid to admit I've been having problems with her.

    About my son's name, he was named after the Emmanuel Baptist church in my city. I do not in any way think that my son is Jesus. That would be a mockery.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Hey y'all

    Originally posted by malachi777 View Post
    Hi everybody, my names Malachi. First time poster, life time Christian. I found The Lord when I was just a little boy. My father was a true Christian, and he showed me the way and showed me what it means to be a true Christian. When my family wasn't in Church we held Bible studies at our home in Canada. And in summers I was usually attending Bible camps. The Lord has saved me from all evil that is the devil. Recently, now that I'm in the big city me and my family have been attending a local Baptist church a few blocks down from where I live.

    I'm 34 and I'm married to a nice Christian gal and have 2 children. My daughter Mary is 17 and my boy Emmanuel is 7. They make me proud to be a Christian
    Hi, Malachi!

    What's your favorite Scripture, and why?

    Is your daughter engaged yet?

    Don't you think it a bit presumptuous to name your child Emmanuel, which (as anyone who's read the Bible knows) means "God with us"? Do you think your child is Jesus?

    Matthew 1:23
    Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hey y'all

    Welcome to God's favorite forum. If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

    If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

    You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

    Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

    Leave a comment:


  • malachi777
    started a topic Hey y'all

    Hey y'all

    Hi everybody, my names Malachi. First time poster, life time Christian. I found The Lord when I was just a little boy. My father was a true Christian, and he showed me the way and showed me what it means to be a true Christian. When my family wasn't in Church we held Bible studies at our home in Canada. And in summers I was usually attending Bible camps. The Lord has saved me from all evil that is the devil. Recently, now that I'm in the big city me and my family have been attending a local Baptist church a few blocks down from where I live.

    I'm 34 and I'm married to a nice Christian gal and have 2 children. My daughter Mary is 17 and my boy Emmanuel is 7. They make me proud to be a Christian
Working...