X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S.
    replied
    Re: Hello to all

    Originally posted by gueritol View Post
    I really don't know what was the idea of the posting the revelation, what I can see is that your computer skill of cut-and-paste is good, nothing about what message or idea is in your head actually comes thru.
    I don't know why you disapprove of cutting and pasting. It is the most efficient way for us to insert various Bible passages from one window to the other. For many years we researched the most efficient ways to do so, from transcribing straight from a Bible passage but we found that many typos were leading to inadvertent changes to the Bible, which of course cannot be tolerated. We found that having one, inerrant copy of the Bible that we can copy & paste from to be the best way to go about ministering.

    Originally posted by gueritol View Post
    There is but ONE God. What type of mockery are you talking about?
    Preaching to the choir here, Mr. Geritol.

    Originally posted by gueritol View Post
    If I didn't fear God's wrath I could also question your idea of God? Is loving God, sharing God with others for you cutting-and-pasting interesting parts from the great Book?
    What are you talking about? If you didn't fear God, you'd be questioning all day long! Remember:
    Originally posted by Proverbs 19:23
    23The fear of the LORD tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.
    The fear of God is what leads us to Life and Understanding! You seem to have a distaste for our Biblical passages in our posts, which leads me to believe that you have some distrust for the Bible and thereby God. Is that so? Maybe you need to open up your heart and let Jesus in?

    Originally posted by gueritol View Post
    But I do love God and I know there is but one, and he is all of love for His children, and he knows we'll fail him, like all children, and he'll reprimand us like a good father He is, and remains us of the way, His way, the only way.
    Is this what you've convinced yourself of, so that you can sleep at night? A justification for your sinful lifestyle? This sort of cartoonism won't stand around here, my friend. God isn't some sort of parent who views His children with a sort of "oh that's just boys being boys" aphorisms. He is a vengeful God, a Jealous God, a God who demands strict obedience to His every Word. You've created a sort of substitute God, taking the parts you like (omnipotence, omniscience, etc) and leaving our the parts you don't (such as judgment, jealousy, anger, etc).

    Unfortunately, you are following a false God, an idol that you have created and thereby you are breaking the 2nd Commandment. This is a dangerous sin, one that is sneaky in the sense that you've convinced yourself that you serve the One True God, and yet you couldn't be more wrong. Many, many false "christians" (note the small 'c') make this mistake. However, fortunately we here at Landover have taken it upon ourselves to correct this heinous error, to hopefully prevent you from taking the everlasting plunge in the Lake of Fire!

    Originally posted by gueritol View Post
    If you don't think there is only ONE God I wonder what is the God that I read about here, that made me come searching? I tough we all loved the same one God.
    See above.

    Originally posted by gueritol View Post
    Your insecurity towards me, makes me wonder how strong is the Lord within you? That you rather attack me than try to understand if we talk about the same, but use different words.
    I think you are mistaking our zeal for insecurity! I assure you, we have no insecurities here! We are zealous for the Lord, and completely assured of our Salvation(r). You, on the other hand, are in dire need of a Jesus Injection, and we are hoping to provide that for you. We do not worship the same God--you have created a false version of Jesus according to a custom recipe, where we have the Real Deal. Your mincing, prancing little "god" is nothing compared to our God, and come Judgment Day, you will find out. Unless you repent now, spend time with the Word and confirm that you are living your life for the Living God as we here have done!

    Originally posted by gueritol View Post
    Prejudice is not a Christian way!. Not for one with strong roots in the fear and love of God at least
    My friend, you couldn't be more correct. Prejudice can be defined as "Preconceived opinion not based on reason or experience", which I believe you and not us displays. I have just shown you how you have a preconceived opinion on who Jesus/God is, and you are living your life headed for the Eternal Lake of Fire. We are here to help my friend, we just ask that you relax and heed our gentle directives

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Hello to all

    Originally posted by gueritol View Post
    I really don't know what was the idea of the posting the revelation, what I can see is that your computer skill of cut-and-paste is good, nothing about what message or idea is in your head actually comes thru.

    :thumb down: :thumb down:

    There is but ONE God. What type of mockery are you talking about?

    If I didn't fear God's wrath I could also question your idea of God? Is loving God, sharing God with others for you cutting-and-pasting interesting parts from the great Book?

    But I do love God and I know there is but one, and he is all of love for His children, and he knows we'll fail him, like all children, and he'll reprimand us like a good father He is, and remains us of the way, His way, the only way.

    If you don't think there is only ONE God I wonder what is the God that I read about here, that made me come searching? I tough we all loved the same one God.

    Your insecurity towards me, makes me wonder how strong is the Lord within you? That you rather attack me than try to understand if we talk about the same, but use different words.

    Prejudice is not a Christian way!. Not for one with strong roots in the fear and love of God at least
    Love for all His children?

    You just made that up.

    I attack you because you are a false Christian.
    Romans 1:21,22
    21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

    22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

    You make God up inside your own head. God, to you, is this thing of your own imagining that fits what you think is good and decent but you lack the honesty to admit you are just making up your own values that prompt people to behave in a way that pleases you rather than ones which will get them to Heaven. This is why you shy away from scripture because it exposes you as a charlatan and little better than a confidence trickster.

    You have opinions and, rather than admit they are yours and open to debate, you tack on this idea you have of God to give them merit. Have you never noticed how many people simply don't agree with your God or have their own God that is diametrically opposed to the God you make up? This is because they are making their God up, too.

    And yet you profess to follow the same one God as ours. Well you don't. God as you find in the Bible will burn you if you do not follow His commands.
    Matthew 7:21-27
    21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

    24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

    God will punish you, sinner, for being a false prophet full of your own vain imaginings.

    I rebuke you and leave you to your fake God to save from the one true God. Good luck with that.
    Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

    The my idea of God you question is the King James Bible. Your idea of God that I challenge is this thing you are making up in order to sound reasonable and plausible and lure people to Hell with smiles and falsehoods.

    All the little passive aggressive tricks in your arsenal change that not one jot. I'm not trying to be liked by you; I'm trying to point you towards the reality of being a True Christian™. We are unafraid to be prejudiced in the name of God for that is what He commands us to be. Why are you so afraid to be anything other than politically correct?

    Leave a comment:


  • gueritol
    replied
    Re: Hello to all

    I really don't know what was the idea of the posting the revelation, what I can see is that your computer skill of cut-and-paste is good, nothing about what message or idea is in your head actually comes thru.

    Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    Which God do you love? The God revealed in the Bible or an idea of God you have in your head?!
    :thumb down: :thumb down:

    There is but ONE God. What type of mockery are you talking about?

    If I didn't fear God's wrath I could also question your idea of God? Is loving God, sharing God with others for you cutting-and-pasting interesting parts from the great Book?

    But I do love God and I know there is but one, and he is all of love for His children, and he knows we'll fail him, like all children, and he'll reprimand us like a good father He is, and remains us of the way, His way, the only way.

    If you don't think there is only ONE God I wonder what is the God that I read about here, that made me come searching? I tough we all loved the same one God.

    Your insecurity towards me, makes me wonder how strong is the Lord within you? That you rather attack me than try to understand if we talk about the same, but use different words.

    Prejudice is not a Christian way!. Not for one with strong roots in the fear and love of God at least

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Hello to all

    Which God do you love? The God revealed in the Bible or an idea of God you have in your head?

    You seem to think we have an "understanding" of God. What do you actually mean by that?

    You see, we love God for all His deeds and values, not just the ones that make us feel warm and fluffy. Only through diligent reading of the entire Bible in context do you discover God as He actually is; not as we would prefer Him to be.
    Revelation 6:1-17

    1And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

    2And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

    3And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

    4And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

    5And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

    6And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

    7And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

    8And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

    9And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

    10And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

    11And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

    12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

    13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

    14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

    15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

    16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

    17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

    GLORY! Come soon, Jesus!

    Leave a comment:


  • gueritol
    replied
    Re: Hello to all

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Dear Geritol;

    If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

    If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

    You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

    Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

    YIC,

    --Pastor Ezekiel

    PS. I am not convinced that you are even Christian.
    Dear Pastor,

    Well that's your prerogative, and I respect it. I don't judge what you think or say, and I only ask the same in return. I don't judge your love of God nor your understanding of Him. I just came here to try and find something, and asking that you share that knowledge.

    Somehow, somewhere, and I mean this with all respect, and more with curiosity, it's just doubt in my mind, it's ok for others to judge and doubt my true belief in God. Came firmly believing
    Peter 2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
    Romans 12:10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another

    You tell me you are better than me, and I always read God say we're all equals when we're in love with Him.
    Romans 12:16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
    I consider that anybody that doubts my love of God is not respectful of me, nor of God and that is not considered lack of respect of me, its not considered mockery of me and my relationship with God.
    Psalm 119:69 The proud have forged a lie against me: but I will keep your precepts with my whole heart.

    But if I say it myself you treat me like a woman and scorn me, post violations when I complaint, with or without rights.
    Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

    Thanks for reading me and trying to guide me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hello to all

    Dear Geritol;

    If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

    If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

    You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

    Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

    YIC,

    --Pastor Ezekiel

    PS. I am not convinced that you are even Christian.

    Leave a comment:


  • gueritol
    replied
    Re: Hello to all

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Ah, Ok, I think I understand you better now. So when you red the Bible, you know that God wants and expects you to follow His every word, just as He had written, correct? No interpret, no skipping the parts that may not be 'fun'. Terrific!
    Thanks!

    I think all parts are fun, some are more fun than others. That's for sure!

    Now I hope I know what God wants and expects. I try, He knows I try and hard.

    But all help and input is welcomed ... always if it takes me to God.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hello to all

    Originally posted by gueritol View Post
    Thanks for the welcome!

    I also ask you that you be patient with me, and try and read through my something incomplete enunciates. I do not mind having to engage in understanding one another.

    I only choose God, I do not endorse, nor participate in gambling sports.

    It's my choice. No evil, no wrong, just God and His word. I choose God all, not part of Him.

    Freewill can lead me to ignore him and go play baseball, or to follow Him and pray. I choose the later. I hope you do also, for your soul and redemption.

    That's all I mean. No wrong, no bad, just good. I choose God because I can, because I want, because is right.
    Ah, Ok, I think I understand you better now. So when you red the Bible, you know that God wants and expects you to follow His every word, just as He had written, correct? No interpret, no skipping the parts that may not be 'fun'. Terrific!

    Do the women in your Church know their place or do you have to wield the rod from time to time?
    Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
    1st Timothy 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
    1st Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: Hello to all

    Originally posted by Rev. Waynetta Kerr View Post
    I'm crying tears of rage
    Maybe so, but all that is coming through the computer is a bunch of whining.

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Hello to all

    Originally posted by gueritol View Post
    I said I will not refer to it with you, and only with you, since apparently we speak different languages. If you prove me wrong, then I can change my mind.
    Otherwise please do not ask of me what you don't appreciate.

    Even if my attempts seem small to you, there are my attempts.

    When you get down from your Holy chariot and want to pick me up ... please do.

    I do not know if I deserve the Kingdom of the Lord, I hope I do. Nor you, nor I can tell only Him.

    But the promise of his Glory is not the only driver in my life, His wisdom also is.

    So I ask again. Help. Slapping a Bible over my help clearly is not going well. I have read the Bible, many times from to back.

    You clearly got where you are with help and willingness, or you got to current wisdom and knowledge just so?

    Why not willing to share with others what you learned yourself from others???
    But the only help for you is to read the Bible and know God's actual message to you and not what the priests or crazy women pretending to be priests like that Kerr woman tell you. I grew up thinking Mary was immaculately conceived and ascended bodily into Heaven. Imagine my surprise when nothing in the Bible barely mentioned Mary. I prayed to some dead woman and to other dead people like a pagan. Why? Because priests told me it was true and I didn't question them. I was discouraged from reading the Bible for myself because for some reason I was incapable of "interpreting" it properly.

    Then I read the Bible. And it was as clear and simple to understand as a child's primer. Then Jesus guided me here.

    Read it. Don't discount all the bits that you don't like. God is not nice. God is not warm and fluffy. God wants you to do as He says or He will burn you forever after you die.

    Leave a comment:


  • gueritol
    replied
    Re: Hello to all

    Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

    How do you know the will of God if you simply will not refer to it?
    I said I will not refer to it with you, and only with you, since apparently we speak different languages. If you prove me wrong, then I can change my mind.
    Otherwise please do not ask of me what you don't appreciate.

    Even if my attempts seem small to you, there are my attempts.

    When you get down from your Holy chariot and want to pick me up ... please do.

    I do not know if I deserve the Kingdom of the Lord, I hope I do. Nor you, nor I can tell only Him.

    But the promise of his Glory is not the only driver in my life, His wisdom also is.

    So I ask again. Help. Slapping a Bible over my help clearly is not going well. I have read the Bible, many times from to back.

    You clearly got where you are with help and willingness, or you got to current wisdom and knowledge just so?

    Why not willing to share with others what you learned yourself from others???

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. Waynetta Kerr
    replied
    Re: Hello to all

    I'm crying tears of rage at your treatment of this poor child. He seems so unloved and lost and all you are doing is being mean to him. God loves everyone as you all know deep in your hearts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Hello to all
    Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

    How do you know the will of God if you simply will not refer to it?

    Leave a comment:


  • gueritol
    replied
    Re: Hello to all

    Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    God's love is the only thing that has been presented to you. We look on you and see a salad bar Christian destined to burn in Hell because he has only the most rudimentary idea of the Bible. We reach out to you to show you God's actual loving hatred of such as you and what do you do? Harangue us and floppily rebuke us and try to vex us.
    Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

    I suppose you think it would be more loving of us to go along with you and try to get you to be our friend by appeasing you and telling you it's OK to engage in all manner of perversions provided it's your own opinion and you won't really burn in Hell as a result.

    Explain how it is loving to actively participate in someone's delusion that you will be Saved® by only loosely following those bits of God's word that you vaguely remember that make you feel warm and fluffy!
    There are ways to rebuke, and ways, and saying to someone your retarded and idiot, or a moron who likes same gender sex is not. See your last post, you really don't know anything about me, nor my life and experience with God and the Bible, yet you fire away happily shooting offensive statements.

    You ask me how? Teach! Don't criticize! Saying there is another way, please look at this, and analyze is a loving way. It's Gods way.

    Slapping somebody with criticism doesn't lead anybody to God. Help is what I came for. Not for scorn.

    If I didn't need help in knowing God, why would I have come here??? I didn't want to be exposed to indecent statement of same gender sex! ... Really is disgusting! :thumb down: Been keeping my self away from that and mangy things, and come to read from it in forums dedicated to God.

    I might be right or wrong, and for sure I do not know all, but I came here searching, you slammed the door in my face, and when I retort and defend my self (as you also put in Matthew's scripture) you react as I offended you.

    I will not tolerate being criticized or scorned for trying to know God. Not by you, not by anybody!.

    Are you willing to help, or will you keep putting me down for my ignorance???

    You stated, you're the better man. Prove it ... not to me ... but to God, and share His wisdom with those that ask it, that search it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Hello to all

    Originally posted by gueritol View Post
    I do not doubt that there are great people here Mr. Jack. But not all, please do not be lead blindly into that. Why I say this so confident, well when God's love is not presented to others, not a lot can be expected. And surely not when with evil invidiousness statement are twisted, and I do not refer to you at all.

    To pope, I will not use with you any Bible quotes sorry if that bothers you. I tried, you failed ... twice. I do not want to ... using that other fine gentlemen's entertainment sport ... strike you out.
    God's love is the only thing that has been presented to you. We look on you and see a salad bar Christian destined to burn in Hell because he has only the most rudimentary idea of the Bible. We reach out to you to show you God's actual loving hatred of such as you and what do you do? Harangue us and floppily rebuke us and try to vex us.
    Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

    I suppose you think it would be more loving of us to go along with you and try to get you to be our friend by appeasing you and telling you it's OK to engage in all manner of perversions provided it's your own opinion and you won't really burn in Hell as a result.

    Explain how it is loving to actively participate in someone's delusion that you will be Saved® by only loosely following those bits of God's word that you vaguely remember that make you feel warm and fluffy!

    Leave a comment:

Working...