X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Originally posted by gueritol View Post
    I didn't do it for you Mr. Papist. Your hate is sickening. Your ambiguity borders on malignant. You're a devil's incarnate! Repent sinner!

    See how the evil snake inside of you comes out with its lies. I never said anything of suicide, nor hateful remarks. Your devil's inside make you twist the truth. Lier! sinner! unworthy! unholy! Hope your trip down the chute to the fire is a painful one!
    Seems a bit incoherent, don't you think? Maybe if you stopped thinking about Satan's 'chute' and calm down and ask yourself what is fundamentally wrong with obeying God's word?

    You come across as one of those funny looking fellas with a sandwich board saying 'repent; the end is nigh'. That ain't gonna help anyone and you get wet when it rains.

    Far better to make it clear that you beg mercy for you sins (and admonish others to does so too) as you await the Rapture.

    YIC
    Posted via Mobile Device

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Doubtful

    Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
    I scanned the rest of this idiotic thread, and have to wonder: Are you a retarded?

    Do you not know the difference between "will" and "shall"?

    "Shall" is a command. "Will" is predictive.

    God is saying that those who refuse to repent WILL (as a consequence) find themselves eating their children (for example, due to famine).

    Example is found in 2 Kings 6:25-29


    God is not commanding sinners to eat their children. Why would they do so? They are already defying Him, so His commands would fall on deaf ears. He is saying that the horror that befell this woman will befall them as well.

    He's not actually interested in the word of God; he's interested in riling us up and seeing if we have faith. This whole hissy fit is because He was rebuked with the actual context of his quote then shown to be a lazy dullard quote mining for controversial quotes to see what we have to say.

    When we said, "So what! By the way, you haven't even understood the passage." this hatefulness started.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Doubtful

    Originally posted by gueritol View Post
    I was reading the Leviticus and encountered this. Though I have no child of my own, I was wondering about all those sinner that repent.

    Leviticus 26:27-30
    If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."

    Do they need to eat their children even if they repent?
    Does the nature of the sin need to be applied to the child?
    I scanned the rest of this idiotic thread, and have to wonder: Are you a retarded?

    Do you not know the difference between "will" and "shall"?

    "Shall" is a command. "Will" is predictive.

    God is saying that those who refuse to repent WILL (as a consequence) find themselves eating their children (for example, due to famine).

    Example is found in 2 Kings 6:25-29

    25 And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass's head was sold for fourscore pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove's dung for five pieces of silver.

    26 And as the king of Israel was passing by upon the wall, there cried a woman unto him, saying, Help, my lord, O king.

    27 And he said, If the LORD do not help thee, whence shall I help thee? out of the barnfloor, or out of the winepress?

    28 And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.

    29 So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.
    God is not commanding sinners to eat their children. Why would they do so? They are already defying Him, so His commands would fall on deaf ears. He is saying that the horror that befell this woman will befall them as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Doubtful

    Originally posted by gueritol View Post
    I learned to attack to protect myself, could be wrong about that. You, dear sir, do not help me to improve.
    Which scripture taught you that? Or did you make it up like the rest of your values?

    You are not so good at your craft: mine troll.

    Leave a comment:


  • gueritol
    replied
    Re: Doubtful

    Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    "Fooey on you"!
    I know your kind ... seen them in the street praying youngster...

    I don't hate Jesus. How would anybody in their right mind do it.

    Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.

    Matthew 22:36-40 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37Jesus said to him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. 38This is the first and great commandment. 39And the second is like to it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

    How can anybody hate somebody that said that, please!

    Leave a comment:


  • gueritol
    replied
    Re: Doubtful

    Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    Quoted for great irony.
    No news from the home front? I find that amusing ... you're overly expression ate, even when deceiving.

    Don't like stones being thrown at you, don't start! I didn't learn ever to be nice, I try, but not good at it. Specially when attacked. I do not like it at all!

    I learned to attack to protect myself, could be wrong about that. You, dear sir, do not help me to improve.

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: Doubtful

    Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    It's close to declaring its true intentions in coming here. Bets on it being an atheist mocker? I'm holding out very slim odds on it's actually a deluded Papist muddled by false Bibles and child rape by priests.
    Brother Redeemed, see below how it tacitly admits to hating Jesus. I said it hates Jesus and me; he denies hating me but not Jesus. He obviously fears me, because that is how boys feel towards Real Men™, but is still in denial about the existence of Jesus and the truth of the gospel.

    Originally posted by gueritol View Post
    I don't hate you?! ... why would I? I'm sorry if I made you feel hated, not my intention.
    Gueritol, I want you to get down on your knees and pray to God for forgiveness. Your erroneous accusation that I have the virus which causes AIDS (namely, the Gay) is so transparent as to evoke my pity. I am sorry to hear that God has chosen to send you to Hell post haste, but it is probably a blessing, so long as you do not spread your gay disease to any TRUE Believers™, which God would not allow. Tell the Devil I said, "Fooey on you"!

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Doubtful

    Originally posted by gueritol View Post
    That would be lying from my part.

    I admit that I have thrown hard and not nice things back at you, very deserved BTW, I will not mince words with evil serpents.

    When you stop lying and come out clean and when you stop speaking of people, and start speaking about God, my opinion of you will change for sure.

    But don't be blinded in your judgement of me that you don't see yourself from your high-throne. For that is sinful, as the only throne is for God.
    Quoted for great irony.
    Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

    Leave a comment:


  • gueritol
    replied
    Re: Doubtful

    Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    Nope... not a word of hate has passed your lips.
    That would be lying from my part.

    I admit that I have thrown hard and not nice things back at you, very deserved BTW, I will not mince words with evil serpents.

    When you stop lying and come out clean and when you stop speaking of people, and start speaking about God, my opinion of you will change for sure.

    But don't be blinded in your judgement of me that you don't see yourself from your high-throne. For that is sinful, as the only throne is for God.

    Leave a comment:


  • gueritol
    replied
    Re: Doubtful

    Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    See how it attacks the masculinity of those it finds intimidating? It probably has deep daddy issues behind its hatred of Jesus and me.
    I don't hate you?! ... why would I? I'm sorry if I made you feel hated, not my intention.

    I just pity (Maybe there is a better word ... but could not find it just now) your phallic obsession, and how saddening and hard must be to live with that inside of you (no pun intended). Conquer it, fight it, you can!

    And yes!, for sure I have dad issues ... never had one, natural nor adoptive ... I happen to just have shared that with you! ... Or was that sarcastic and I simply didn't get it???

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Doubtful

    Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    See how it attacks the masculinity of those it finds intimidating? It probably has deep daddy issues behind its hatred of Jesus and me.
    It's close to declaring its true intentions in coming here. Bets on it being an atheist mocker? I'm holding out very slim odds on it's actually a deluded Papist muddled by false Bibles and child rape by priests.

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Doubtful

    Originally posted by gueritol View Post
    I didn't do it for you Mr. Papist. Your hate is sickening. Your ambiguity borders on malignant. You're a devil's incarnate! Repent sinner!

    See how the evil snake inside of you comes out with its lies. I never said anything of suicide, nor hateful remarks. Your devil's inside make you twist the truth. Lier! sinner! unworthy! unholy! Hope your trip down the chute to the fire is a painful one!
    Nope... not a word of hate has passed your lips. But boy oh boy when you atheist mockers let rip you do with a vengeance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Doubtful

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    I don't believe you. Catholics don't take Jewish babies anymore. Unless you're a Spaniard, that is, but your English is too good for that.
    Who knows what depravities are practised in Best, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands.

    Leave a comment:


  • gueritol
    replied
    Re: Doubtful

    Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    If it pretends to be pushed over the edge into suicide by our alleged hateful confirmation of its sickening back story then it wins 1000 troll predictability points. We had one of those last week but it wasn't as whiny as this one.
    I didn't do it for you Mr. Papist. Your hate is sickening. Your ambiguity borders on malignant. You're a devil's incarnate! Repent sinner!

    See how the evil snake inside of you comes out with its lies. I never said anything of suicide, nor hateful remarks. Your devil's inside make you twist the truth. Lier! sinner! unworthy! unholy! Hope your trip down the chute to the fire is a painful one!

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: Doubtful

    Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    If it pretends to be pushed over the edge into suicide by our alleged hateful confirmation of its sickening back story then it wins 1000 troll predictability points. We had one of those last week but it wasn't as whiny as this one.
    See how it attacks the masculinity of those it finds intimidating? It probably has deep daddy issues behind its hatred of Jesus and me.

    Leave a comment:

Working...