X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Biff Banner
    replied
    Re: Halllujah!

    Where I live is irrelevant, I am as Landover Baptist as the next True Christian.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Halllujah!

    Originally posted by Biff Banner View Post
    From when I lived in the States? God didn't say nuthin about moving house (and country did he)? Scotland is crawling with Gingers sir
    You don't live in the United States. Our JesOS Operating System has sorted you out.

    Time to come clean for Christ. Put down the Jameson's, and pick up a Bible, Scotty.

    Leave a comment:


  • True Daughter of God
    replied
    Re: Halllujah!

    Originally posted by Biff Banner View Post
    Why I bet when we meet the Lord very soon when the Rapture hits he's got desert fatigues on and a regimental tattoo with a picture of a skull and His big daddy's True Face on it!
    Biffmeister... Our precious Lord and Savior would NOT have such a tattoo displayed on his heavenly body.

    Leviticus 19:28
    Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any markes vpon you: I am the Lord.



    Always Yours In Christ

    Leave a comment:


  • Biff Banner
    replied
    Re: Halllujah!

    From when I lived in the States? God didn't say nuthin about moving house (and country did he)? Scotland is crawling with Gingers sir

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Halllujah!

    Originally posted by Biff Banner View Post
    Dear Rev Rodimer

    Your right reverend, there IS no Biblical reference about the length of the Lord Jesus' hair, those dang liberals have made Him out to be some kinda new age hippy with his sandals and dress probably sticking a flower down the barrel of a Roman Centurion's spear!

    Why I bet when we meet the Lord very soon when the Rapture hits he's got desert fatigues on and a regimental tattoo with a picture of a skull and His big daddy's True Face on it!

    My word you guys at Landover Baptist are the most straight talkin' Christians I've encountered!
    How did you learn to talk like that over in Godless Scotland?




    Originally posted by Biff Banner View Post
    So now I'm here amongst True Christians can y'all help me with a question? The Lord justifiably hates many people, animals, places, types of clothes, false religions, evolutionists and so on but what is His stance on GINGERS? I'm not talking auburn hair or anything like that, I mean full on pale skinned freckly freaks with bright carrot tops - does Scripture have anything to say on this matter? Would Jesus really want these evil people inhabiting the Gardens Of Paradise?

    There is a thread on the subject of gingers HERE.

    If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

    If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

    You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

    Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

    Leave a comment:


  • Biff Banner
    replied
    Re: Halllujah!

    So now I'm here amongst True Christians can y'all help me with a question? The Lord justifiably hates many people, animals, places, types of clothes, false religions, evolutionists and so on but what is His stance on GINGERS? I'm not talking auburn hair or anything like that, I mean full on pale skinned freckly freaks with bright carrot tops - does Scripture have anything to say on this matter? Would Jesus really want these evil people inhabiting the Gardens Of Paradise?

    Leave a comment:


  • Biff Banner
    replied
    Re: Halllujah!

    And as for 'straight' talking what about Leviticus! Go Phelps go!

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Halllujah!

    Originally posted by Biff Banner View Post
    Dear Rev Rodimer

    Your right reverend, there IS no Biblical reference about the length of the Lord Jesus' hair, those dang liberals have made Him out to be some kinda new age hippy with his sandals and dress probably sticking a flower down the barrel of a Roman Centurion's spear!

    Why I bet when we meet the Lord very soon when the Rapture hits he's got desert fatigues on and a regimental tattoo with a picture of a skull and His big daddy's True Face on it!

    My word you guys at Landover Baptist are the most straight talkin' Christians I've encountered!
    The Bible IS straight talking.
    2 Peter 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

    Jude 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

    Do we see any grey area here? I think not!

    Leave a comment:


  • Biff Banner
    replied
    Re: Halllujah!

    Dear Rev Rodimer

    Your right reverend, there IS no Biblical reference about the length of the Lord Jesus' hair, those dang liberals have made Him out to be some kinda new age hippy with his sandals and dress probably sticking a flower down the barrel of a Roman Centurion's spear!

    Why I bet when we meet the Lord very soon when the Rapture hits he's got desert fatigues on and a regimental tattoo with a picture of a skull and His big daddy's True Face on it!

    My word you guys at Landover Baptist are the most straight talkin' Christians I've encountered!

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Halllujah!

    Originally posted by Biff Banner View Post
    I do not have long hair neither, even if our Lord Jesus has that fashions sense back in Nazareth that was 2000 years ago! I got me a Godly buzzcut and that's as far as its gonna git with the Biff!

    Boffster - Could you show me the Scripture which describes the length of Jesus' hair?

    Note: Paintings by homosexual Renaissance artists like Michelangelo or Leonardo da Vinci are not Scripture.

    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Biff Banner
    replied
    Re: Halllujah!

    HALLELUJHA to THAT Techno Bob!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bob
    replied
    Re: Halllujah!

    Originally posted by Biff Banner View Post
    I got me a Godly buzzcut and that's as far as its gonna git with the Biff!
    I always teach the children that trying to look sexy is the same as rape: Matthew 5:28 "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."

    Leave a comment:


  • Biff Banner
    replied
    Re: Halllujah!

    Sorry about the delay brothers I've been deep in prayer!! I'm mighty impressed that there's a singles forum on here as I've been keeping myself pure and ready for the Rapture and Jesus. I only use the internets for Bible study otherwise its too worldly. Some backsliders I used to know told me there's all manner of nekkid girls and ladies on the internets but I would never degrade myself to look at 'em even in the interests of checking that a nekkid lady is the same 'kind' as what God did done make!

    Are your single ladies nekkid on here? Dang I sure hope not and where in the Bible does it say ladies can go single-looking on the internets anyway?

    I do not have long hair neither, even if our Lord Jesus has that fashions sense back in Nazareth that was 2000 years ago! I got me a Godly buzzcut and that's as far as its gonna git with the Biff!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Halllujah!

    Biff, where did you go?

    Most people stick around when they introduce themselves. That's very rude and ADD of you to have wandered off.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Halllujah!

    Biffmeister - Dude, this not the taco shanty. This is a place of proper God worship.

    We have no time for you 'stoners' to hang out, disrupt things with absurd comments like "Duuuuude!! Did you see the trails I can make with my hand???" We have no interest in your little stories about your insane hallucinations.

    Leave a comment:

Working...