X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Help! I am an Old Maid and Only One Man Will Take Me.

    Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
    I didn't notice this the first time through, but follow me on this. I understand the "tracking down" part OK, but how exactly does somebody get "raped" and then "killed" in their "sleep"?

    That's either what you might call a really sound sleeper or (more likely) a poorly though out made-up story.
    Maybe he was going to track Helen down, then rape someone else (her new lesbian girlfriend Brinlynn, perhaps?), then kill Helen in her sleep.

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt. Aaron Portway
    replied
    Re: Help! I am an Old Maid and Only One Man Will Take Me.

    Originally posted by Helen MacGowan View Post
    everyone else is telling me i made the right choice in getting out. and i stand by my descision 110%
    i just got a harassing message from my would be fiance. he says that if i dont come back by next week that he's going to track me down, rape, and kill me in my sleep. i'll have you know that i dont want to be within 100 miles of a man who would even dream of such things let alone marry him.
    i'm calling the police. this is going way to far and i'm really scared now.
    I didn't notice this the first time through, but follow me on this. I understand the "tracking down" part OK, but how exactly does somebody get "raped" and then "killed" in their "sleep"?

    That's either what you might call a really sound sleeper or (more likely) a poorly though out made-up story.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Help! I am an Old Maid and Only One Man Will Take Me.

    Originally posted by Helen MacGowan View Post
    i don't even consider them my parents any more, the policed searched my father's and would be fiance's computer and found CHILD pornography on it.
    Friend, a photgraph of a Fathers daughter and a Husbands wife to-be is far from child pornography. Neither your Father or future Husband can be held responsible for your harlot ways.

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: Help! I am an Old Maid and Only One Man Will Take Me.

    Originally posted by Helen MacGowan View Post
    ...the policed searched my father's and would be fiance's computer and found CHILD pornography on it.
    Really?

    Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
    Amazing, such a change in under a week?...
    I think the words you're looking for are "incredible" (as in "not credible") or fantastic (as in "based on fantasy"), Rev.

    So, "Helen", on what basis did the police obtain warrants, as there's NOTHING in your story (and that's what it is, isn't it?) to indicate such tendencies on either of their parts? I'd have thought that pedophilic tendencies of your "betrothed" would have been mentioned, at least.

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Help! I am an Old Maid and Only One Man Will Take Me.

    Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
    Amazing, such a change in under a week?


    It's almost like the troll story is becoming tedious and losing shock appeal so it's rushing it in a kind of gross spurt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Help! I am an Old Maid and Only One Man Will Take Me.

    Originally posted by Helen MacGowan View Post
    i have a real family now, and my marks in school are higher than ever.
    Amazing, such a change in under a week?


    Leave a comment:


  • Helen MacGowan
    replied
    Re: Help! I am an Old Maid and Only One Man Will Take Me.

    i don't even consider them my parents any more, the policed searched my father's and would be fiance's computer and found CHILD pornography on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: Help! I am an Old Maid and Only One Man Will Take Me.

    Originally posted by Helen MacGowan View Post
    ...and a gross spurt is when you grow a lot in a short period of time...
    That's called a growth spurt. The only gross spurt I've ever had involved an abscess (and let's not talk about that kk).

    But, whatever. Why are you still here? I don't see anything in that semi-rant about accepting Christ, reconciling with your family, and acceding to your parent's wishes (as the Bible instructs you to).

    Are you somehow expecting to get approval for that from these people? Do you want them to lie to you about what the Bible says, and what it DEMANDS you do in order to go to Heaven? Not gonna happen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Helen MacGowan
    replied
    Re: Help! I am an Old Maid and Only One Man Will Take Me.

    i have a real family now, and my marks in school are higher than ever. i plan on going to college or university, probably for sciences or music. i just got a summer co-op at a retirement home. i don't think i'll be working corners any time soon.
    and a gross spurt is when you grow a lot in a short period of time.
    these are the lyrics to a my chemical romance song that my friend showed me a couple weeks ago, i want to marry someone that will have the decency to say nice things to me like Gerard Way did to his wife in this song. i looked more into Gerard and Lyn-z's relationship, and when i'm married, i want to be like them. they're best friends and you can tell that they truly love each other. they have a daughter and even though they're always on tour with their bands, they still stay loyal to eachother and love each other no matter what. the song's call Summertime by the way.

    ----PLAGIARISM OF SATANIC ROCK LYRICS----
    ----SNIPPED OUT OF DECENCY----
    Last edited by Capt. Aaron Portway; 05-25-2012, 09:07 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Help! I am an Old Maid and Only One Man Will Take Me.

    Originally posted by Helen MacGowan View Post
    I have to wait until I have a gross spurt (which i dont think will ever happen, i've been the same size since i was 12).
    Wait until you have a what?

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt. Aaron Portway
    replied
    Re: Help! I am an Old Maid and Only One Man Will Take Me.

    Originally posted by Helen MacGowan View Post
    actually, i was baptized, and raised baptist, and i was all for it, until i nearly got forced to marry someone thats nearly twice my age. and now wants me dead.
    and i'll tell you when i get back from ireland about Brinlynn.
    and i watch My Little Pony with the kids now... I've only seen it once and it looks like an alright kids show. i mean, it's just a kids show.
    and i will get married when i'm ready. i'm not ready yet, i'm still too young. plus, i'm barely 5 feet tall and my doctor said that a pregnancy at this age would be bad for me. I have to wait until I have a gross spurt (which i dont think will ever happen, i've been the same size since i was 12).
    i'll find some one some day who will treat me right, some one that i will respect me and i'll return the favour.
    You'll be turning tricks on the street for pocket change within the year, mark my words. Once a woman starts on the slippery slope of making her own decisions, it's only a matter of time before she's a junkie whore.

    If I've seen it once, I've seen it a hundred times . . . sad really. And to think you could've married a Baptist. What a waste!

    Leave a comment:


  • Helen MacGowan
    replied
    Re: Help! I am an Old Maid and Only One Man Will Take Me.

    Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
    Pssst . . . I don't think they're really teenagers. Or girls.

    Five bucks says they're bronies.
    actually, i was baptized, and raised baptist, and i was all for it, until i nearly got forced to marry someone thats nearly twice my age. and now wants me dead.
    and i'll tell you when i get back from ireland about Brinlynn.
    and i watch My Little Pony with the kids now... I've only seen it once and it looks like an alright kids show. i mean, it's just a kids show.
    and i will get married when i'm ready. i'm not ready yet, i'm still too young. plus, i'm barely 5 feet tall and my doctor said that a pregnancy at this age would be bad for me. I have to wait until I have a gross spurt (which i dont think will ever happen, i've been the same size since i was 12).
    i'll find some one some day who will treat me right, some one that i will respect me and i'll return the favour.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Help! I am an Old Maid and Only One Man Will Take Me.

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Ladies, I am increasingly uncomfortable with your lesbian flirting. If you don't start praising the LORD, I shall ask one of the moderators to consider disciplining you.
    Pssst . . . I don't think they're really teenagers. Or girls.

    Five bucks says they're bronies.

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: Help! I am an Old Maid and Only One Man Will Take Me.

    Originally posted by Helen MacGowan View Post
    ...i'm calling the police. this is going way to far and i'm really scared now.
    Wouldn't the Christian thing to do be to accept Christ, get baptized (again if necessary, just to make sure it took), so that if anything does happen, you're assured a spot in Heaven (assuming that God will overlook the "she shall be saved in childbearing thing" as you didn't really get a chance at that)?

    Unless you're not actually a Christian, and this whole drama has just been dreamed up to yank the True Christians(tm) chains or something.

    Leave a comment:


  • Helen MacGowan
    replied
    Re: Help! I am an Old Maid and Only One Man Will Take Me.

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Dear, slow down. You kids are all hopped up on Pez© or Ho-Hos. Think for a minute. If every adult and sane person tells you the same thing, perhaps, just perhaps they are right and you are wrong.
    Think about the following for a bit while you come off of your bulimic high.
    Isaiah 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

    Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

    Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
    everyone else is telling me i made the right choice in getting out. and i stand by my descision 110%
    i just got a harassing message from my would be fiance. he says that if i dont come back by next week that he's going to track me down, rape, and kill me in my sleep. i'll have you know that i dont want to be within 100 miles of a man who would even dream of such things let alone marry him.
    i'm calling the police. this is going way to far and i'm really scared now.

    Leave a comment:

Working...