X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BelieverInGod
    Fourm Member
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 9269

    #16
    Re: I Used to Worship Science and Hate Jesus, Now I'm not So Sure . . .

    Originally posted by teddybear View Post
    I was looking at your first post, and I also love George strait, but I prefer the 80s and early 90s stuff the best. If you use Skype, can you add me? PERSONAL INFORMATION DELETED.
    We're trying to save this boys soul, this is not a gay pickup site
    Drama queen

    Comment

    • turdbear
      Unsaved trash, blind, deaf and dumb
      • Jan 2013
      • 76

      #17
      Re: I Used to Worship Science and Hate Jesus, Now I'm not So Sure . . .

      Gay pickup site? Lol, I was just trying to discuss music with him. I don't hit the sack with random people. Besides, I'm a straight female.

      Comment

      • BelieverInGod
        Fourm Member
        Forum Member
        • Feb 2010
        • 9269

        #18
        Re: I Used to Worship Science and Hate Jesus, Now I'm not So Sure . . .

        Originally posted by teddybear View Post
        Gay pickup site? Lol, I was just trying to discuss music with him. I don't hit the sack with random people. Besides, I'm a straight female.
        Funny picture for a woman, anyway this forum isn't a virtual whores den either.
        Drama queen

        Comment

        • Capt. Aaron Portway
          One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
          Salvation from Above
          God's Favorite Pilot™
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2008
          • 6309

          #19
          Re: I Used to Worship Science and Hate Jesus, Now I'm not So Sure . . .

          Originally posted by teddybear View Post
          Gay pickup site? Lol, I was just trying to discuss music with him. I don't hit the sack with random people. Besides, I'm a straight female.
          Listen you blind slut, if you want to keep your posting privileges, you will follow the rules we have laid out for you.

          The Lord hates females who fornicate just as much as He hates the gays.

          Originally posted by God in the KJV1611
          And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord God.

          But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.

          And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.
          Ezekiel 16:14-16
          sigpic


          Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



          God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



          Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

          Comment

          • Didymus Much
            Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
            • Jun 2010
            • 14079

            #20
            Re: PROOF God is REAL!

            Originally posted by PhDPhysicss View Post
            ...Everyone should be equal, even homosexuality. I know the bible calls it a sin, but I also love everyone, I don't hate or judge people who don't share my beliefs, etc. Homosexuality is not a choice, nor is it changeable. This is my belief and no one can change it...
            Why would a deity (who supposedly "loves" you) create you with a disposition that will result in Him sending you to Hell for ETERNITY (that's a reaaaaaaalllllly long time)? Doesn't matter how much good you do while alive, how much suffering you ease or prevent, how nice a guy you are, all of that is meaningless.

            Gay? Hell.
            Nobel Prize winner, and gay? Hell.
            End all poverty, and gay? Hell.
            Cure all diseases, and gay? Hell.
            Fix all of the fighting in the Mid-East, and gay? Hell.
            Figure out fusion ending our energy worries forever, and gay? Hell.

            Do ALL of that, and gay? Hell.

            Rape, mutilate, kill, and dismember dozens, then "find Jesus" a millisecond before 100,000 volts from the electric chair go through your brain? Heaven.

            Comment

            • Nobar King
              Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
              Christ's Guardian
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2007
              • 23748

              #21
              Re: I Used to Worship Science and Hate Jesus, Now I'm not So Sure . . .

              Dear Mr. Phd guy: I thought you were smart. If you were REALLY smart you would start praising Jesus and stop clinging to your ancient algebraic dogma.
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

              Comment

              • John the Monkey Worshiper
                Confirmed Enemy of God
                • Feb 2013
                • 96

                #22
                Re: I Used to Worship Science and Hate Jesus, Now I'm not So Sure . . .

                Okay, but please answer this question, honestly. As said in my last post, there's days I believe and day's I don't. There are people on here that may want to help me or not.

                Why do you say that Homosexuality will bring you hell? Just because God said it? God said everyone should be treated equal, which juxtaposes what he says about how you should treat gays.

                Comment

                • Didymus Much
                  Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                  • Jun 2010
                  • 14079

                  #23
                  Re: I Used to Worship Science and Hate Jesus, Now I'm not So Sure . . .

                  Originally posted by PhDPhysicss View Post
                  ...God said everyone should be treated equal...
                  Where?

                  Comment

                  • Nobar King
                    Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                    Christ's Guardian
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 23748

                    #24
                    Re: I Used to Worship Science and Hate Jesus, Now I'm not So Sure . . .

                    Originally posted by PhDPhysicss View Post
                    Just because God said it? God said everyone should be treated equal
                    That was Thomas Jefferson. Are you sure that you are a PhD? Have you actually read either the Bible or the declaration of independence?
                    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                    Comment

                    • John the Monkey Worshiper
                      Confirmed Enemy of God
                      • Feb 2013
                      • 96

                      #25
                      Re: I Used to Worship Science and Hate Jesus, Now I'm not So Sure . . .

                      Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                      That was Thomas Jefferson. Are you sure that you are a PhD? Have you actually read either the Bible or the declaration of independence?
                      Yes, I have a PhD in Astrophysics, not religion. To answer your question , no, I have not read the bible; I'm learning, that's why I'm here, today. Do you have a problem with that? I probably miss wrote that statement, didn't God say he love us all?

                      Comment

                      • Capt. Aaron Portway
                        One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
                        Salvation from Above
                        God's Favorite Pilot™
                        True Christian™
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 6309

                        #26
                        Re: I Used to Worship Science and Hate Jesus, Now I'm not So Sure . . .

                        Originally posted by PhDPhysicss View Post
                        Okay, but please answer this question, honestly. As said in my last post, there's days I believe and day's I don't. There are people on here that may want to help me or not.

                        Why do you say that Homosexuality will bring you hell? Just because God said it? God said everyone should be treated equal, which juxtaposes what he says about how you should treat gays.
                        As Brother King pointed out, your knowledge of the Bible could fit in a thimble! What you really need to do is pick up a King James Bible, read it cover to cover, and then get back to us.

                        Not to be a jerk, but I don't even get how someone who has never read the Bible can claim they even kind of believe in God.
                        sigpic


                        Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



                        God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



                        Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

                        Comment

                        • John the Monkey Worshiper
                          Confirmed Enemy of God
                          • Feb 2013
                          • 96

                          #27
                          Re: I Used to Worship Science and Hate Jesus, Now I'm not So Sure . . .

                          Originally posted by Capt. Aaron Portway View Post
                          As Brother King pointed out, your knowledge of the Bible could fit in a thimble! What you really need to do is pick up a King James Bible, read it cover to cover, and then get back to us.

                          Not to be a jerk, but I don't even get how someone who has never read the Bible can claim they even kind of believe in God.
                          You need to be in my shoes to understand my feelings, mate. It's maybe because I'm afraid, don't know...

                          Comment

                          • Didymus Much
                            Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                            • Jun 2010
                            • 14079

                            #28
                            Re: I Used to Worship Science and Hate Jesus, Now I'm not So Sure . . .

                            Originally posted by PhDPhysicss View Post
                            ...I have not read the bible...
                            You should, so you know what it really says, instead of taking other people's word for things. 66 books, 2 books per day (about an hour's worth of reading), and you'll be done in a month.

                            You can get a free Bible at many churches. Just make sure it's a King James. Until you manage to get your hands on a hardcopy, you can start reading online here: kingjbible.com

                            Comment

                            • Capt. Aaron Portway
                              One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
                              Salvation from Above
                              God's Favorite Pilot™
                              True Christian™
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 6309

                              #29
                              Re: I Used to Worship Science and Hate Jesus, Now I'm not So Sure . . .

                              Originally posted by PhDPhysicss View Post
                              You need to be in my shoes to understand my feelings, mate. It's maybe because I'm afraid, don't know...
                              READ THE BIBLE!!!
                              sigpic


                              Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



                              God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



                              Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

                              Comment

                              • Barry
                                Forum Member
                                Forum Member
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 259

                                #30
                                Re: I Used to Worship Science and Hate Jesus, Now I'm not So Sure . . .

                                Originally posted by PhDPhysicss View Post
                                Okay, but please answer this question, honestly. As said in my last post, there's days I believe and day's I don't. There are people on here that may want to help me or not.

                                Why do you say that Homosexuality will bring you hell? Just because God said it? God said everyone should be treated equal, which juxtaposes what he says about how you should treat gays.
                                OK, eventually we got there, it only took 20 odd posts. No more pussy footing around. You're an arse bandit homo, fagot, ashamed of your habits and worried about what God has stored up for you in the after life. Despite your feingned ignorance, you know the answers already. You're going to burn in a lake of sulphur for all eternity, tormenteted by demons, for all your anal fiddling and quite naturally, your worried. So would I be, if I was in your situation. So stop pissing around with all this preamble about being educated and living in Scumchester. Get down on your kneas and be prepared to accept the love Jesus.
                                The Lord is my shepherd.

                                Comment

                                Working...