X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • little jimmy
    Unsaved trash, cannukistani infiltrator
    • Apr 2013
    • 4

    #16
    Re: I feel bad.

    Alrighty then. What exactly is a "Canuckistani infiltrator?" I take offence. I have pride in my Country.
    If you are insinuating that I am of arab descent I really take offence. I can trace my pure white lineage back to the 1700's.
    Anyhow I never really hit my Wife. I would never do that.
    The story of my epiphany however IS true.
    You all are really a very strange sub-sect of Christianity. Good luck to you all Feel free to ban me and send me to hell.
    Btw your little "shaky fist" icon is freakin' hilarious. Even my wife thought it was funny. I feel sorry for the women in your life, the only other religion that shares your view on spousal abuse are the the Muslims btw.
    Food for thought.

    Comment

    • Pastor Ezekiel
      Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
       
      • Sep 2006
      • 78556

      #17
      Re: I feel bad.

      Originally posted by esox66 View Post
      Alrighty then. What exactly is a "Canuckistani infiltrator?" I take offence. I have pride in my Country.
      If you are insinuating that I am of arab descent I really take offence. I can trace my pure white lineage back to the 1700's.
      Anyhow I never really hit my Wife. I would never do that.
      The story of my epiphany however IS true.
      You all are really a very strange sub-sect of Christianity. Good luck to you all Feel free to ban me and send me to hell.
      Btw your little "shaky fist" icon is freakin' hilarious. Even my wife thought it was funny. I feel sorry for the women in your life, the only other religion that shares your view on spousal abuse are the the Muslims btw.
      Food for thought.
      Dear Hatemonger;

      I'm sorry, but it is our policy NEVER to remove the account of an unsaved fool. Your belligerent hatemongering will remain for future unsaved scum to see and learn from for all eternity (or until Jesus returns to slay most of the earth, whichever comes first).

      Jesus called you here for a reason, so you might rethink your selfish tantrum and stick around.

      If you'd really like to remove yourself from our Godly forum, all you need to do is to click on that tiny red "x" in the upper righthand corner of your computer screen. Then close your computer, stand up, and walk away.

      YIC,

      --Pastor Ezekiel
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

      Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

      Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

      Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

      Comment

      • Mary Etheldreda
        Gushing for Jesus
         
        • Sep 2011
        • 23775

        #18
        Re: I feel bad.

        Originally posted by esox66 View Post
        If you are insinuating that I am of arab descent I really take offence. I can trace my pure white lineage back to the 1700's.
        Dear, we don't tolerate racism on our forums. No one is "lesser" for being from the desert. A person can't help where he was born.

        Originally posted by esox66 View Post
        The story of my epiphany however IS true.
        I believe it! I often close my eyes tight when I'm driving just to model to my children the value of truly trusting Jesus in your life. Oh sure, they scream and cry, but you've never heard such sincere prayers as those times when I let Jesus take the wheel.

        Originally posted by esox66 View Post
        I feel sorry for the women in your life, the only other religion that shares your view on spousal abuse are the the Muslims btw.
        Food for thought.
        If you really were a Christian, and not just a neo-spiritual Christ-fan, you wouldn't pity me, dear, you'd be happy to know I am a Daughter of the King (2 Corinthians 6:18), and there is nothing my husband could do to take that away from me.
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

        Comment

        • little jimmy
          Unsaved trash, cannukistani infiltrator
          • Apr 2013
          • 4

          #19
          Re: I feel bad.

          Oh yeah, there are no french queers in my neighborhood.

          Comment

          • Pastor Ezekiel
            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 78556

            #20
            Re: I feel bad.

            Originally posted by esox66 View Post
            Oh yeah, there are no french queers in my neighborhood.
            If you live in Godless Canada, I know that you are surrounded by them. Don't lie on God's favorite forum.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

            Comment

            • Mary Thompson
              True Christian Lady™, Certified Best Friend of Jesus
              True Christian™
              • Mar 2013
              • 653

              #21
              Re: I feel bad.

              Originally posted by esox66 View Post
              Alrighty then. What exactly is a "Canuckistani infiltrator?" I take offence. I have pride in my Country.
              If you are insinuating that I am of arab descent I really take offence. I can trace my pure white lineage back to the 1700's.
              Anyhow I never really hit my Wife. I would never do that.
              The story of my epiphany however IS true.
              You all are really a very strange sub-sect of Christianity. Good luck to you all Feel free to ban me and send me to hell.
              Btw your little "shaky fist" icon is freakin' hilarious. Even my wife thought it was funny. I feel sorry for the women in your life, the only other religion that shares your view on spousal abuse are the the Muslims btw.
              Food for thought.
              Abuse? My husband never abuses me, he shows me the love of Christ through his corrections. Don't feel sorry for me, I am living the Godly womanly dream.
              Anyhow, why lie on God's chosen forum? Do you not know what Hell is like? I wouldn't want my worst enemy to suffer like that, we're here to help you, to show you how to get into Heaven.
              I'll still be praying for you,
              Mary Thompson.
              Thinking of Abortion?
              That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
              Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

              Comment

              • Holly Graham
                True Christian™
                • Apr 2013
                • 348

                #22
                Re: I feel bad.

                Originally posted by Mary Thompson View Post
                Abuse? My husband never abuses me, he shows me the love of Christ through his corrections. Don't feel sorry for me, I am living the Godly womanly dream.
                Anyhow, why lie on God's chosen forum? Do you not know what Hell is like? I wouldn't want my worst enemy to suffer like that, we're here to help you, to show you how to get into Heaven.
                I'll still be praying for you,
                Mary Thompson.
                Oh YES, Sister. You took the words right out of my mouth.

                Does it hurt when Mr Holly corrects me, sure it does. Do I wish there was another way for him to correct me, sure I do, but the Bible tells him he must do that, and who am I to question it. (Titus 2:3-5)

                I just feel so blessed to have a man who cares enough about me to make sure I don't go to Hell. (Ephesians 5:22)

                Praise Jesus.

                Comment

                • Mary Thompson
                  True Christian Lady™, Certified Best Friend of Jesus
                  True Christian™
                  • Mar 2013
                  • 653

                  #23
                  Re: I feel bad.

                  Originally posted by Holly Gram View Post
                  Oh YES, Sister. You took the words right out of my mouth.

                  Does it hurt when Mr Holly corrects me, sure it does. Do I wish there was another way for him to correct me, sure I do, but the Bible tells him he must do that, and who am I to question it. (Titus 2:3-5)

                  I just feel so blessed to have a man who cares enough about me to make sure I don't go to Hell. (Ephesians 5:22)

                  Praise Jesus.
                  In my signature, I put in every verse I could find which says woman are helpmeets and should submit to their husbands. It is a great reminder that us women are subserviant.
                  Thinking of Abortion?
                  That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
                  Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

                  Comment

                  • Holly Graham
                    True Christian™
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 348

                    #24
                    Re: I feel bad.

                    Originally posted by Mary Thompson View Post
                    In my signature, I put in every verse I could find which says woman are helpmeets and should submit to their husbands. It is a great reminder that us women are subserviant.
                    Thank you, Sister. I know most of the Bible by heart, but sometimes I forget the exact Scripture. Bless you!

                    Comment

                    • Mary Thompson
                      True Christian Lady™, Certified Best Friend of Jesus
                      True Christian™
                      • Mar 2013
                      • 653

                      #25
                      Re: I feel bad.

                      Originally posted by Holly Gram View Post
                      Thank you, Sister. I know most of the Bible by heart, but sometimes I forget the exact Scripture. Bless you!
                      Thank you!
                      Thinking of Abortion?
                      That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
                      Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

                      Comment

                      • Young Peter
                        Forum Member
                        Forum Member
                        • Nov 2012
                        • 79

                        #26
                        Re: I feel bad.

                        Originally posted by esox66 View Post
                        I recently got into an argument with my wife, regarding the terrible job she did ironing my work shirts (I am in sales and need to look professional). She started back talking to me about how "hard" her day was. I got angry with her disrepectful tone, and hit her. I did it in anger, but a part of me felt justified due to shoddy work ethic. What does god think? Am I a sinner?

                        Hello Esox (is that like electronic socks?) how are you? I am fine. I will tell you one piece of advice from me to you. You should never ever admit to hitting a woman. Even if a police officer asks you in a way that sounds like it's not so bad, like if he says, "Did you put your hands up, or maybe push her away from you?" Don't fall for it because it is a trap. Any time the police ask you if you put your hands on a woman, always say "NO, I NEVER HAD ANY KIND OF PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH HER!"

                        Trust me on this.

                        Comment

                        • Dr Laurence Niles
                          Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
                           
                          • Jan 2012
                          • 9063

                          #27
                          Re: I feel bad.

                          Originally posted by MahaFae View Post
                          Women are easily confused.... What?!
                          It means that females are often unable to process information as fast as normal people.

                          Hope that helps.

                          YIC
                          1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

                          Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

                          Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

                          Comment

                          Working...