Hello everyone. I am Bella Garcia and I currently live in Florida. I am 25 years old. Life has been a struggle for me. My parents were constantly trying to lure me to sin, as they were drug addicts and pornography abusers. Despite the fact I did not agree with the lifestyle choices they made, I respected them and did what I was told as long as it would not shame The Lord. I always have read my Bible, any chance I get. I got so sick of those pansy, no good, candy-coating, false Christians! They make me sick, acting like sin is "ok" if you do not feel convicted. Disgusting. Ignore that little rant, I just wanted to vent. I saw this website, full of holy God fearing people who are NOT afraid to tell the truth of the Bible. The people here are not scared to tell you that the way you are living will cause you to be condemned to hell! I have 3 children, 2 sons and a daughter. My husband once was a very christian man, but I have noticed ungodly changes. He has given in to sin, and ignoring my guidance of the Bible. He is allowing our children to be around sin, such as these repulsive "children television shows". I make sure they are punished for anything they do that is not glorifying our great God. I am seeking wisdom and advice from smart Christians who know the truth of the Bible. I look forward to meeting the people here. Finally, my favorite Bible verse is Colossians 3:17. I feel this verse has meaning, and shows us just how much we should glorify our Lord, who is worthy of all our attention and praise. Thank you for your time
...
! Of course, while in eternal Bliss I will no longer worry about the wreched souls in Hell
, but I care now: repent, be healed, be saved!


Comment