X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HolyErrandBoy
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Welcome to our friendly forum! I imagine you are very busy this time of year, and in the season to follow (Proverbs 10:5)! So tell us, in this these End Times and days of harsh Christian persecution, do you have trouble honoring the LORD by keeping His Commandments with regard to your farmstead? Are you surrounded by like-minded, moral, and righteous folk, or must you fend off the heathen and their ridicule and mockery (Leviticus 19:19)?
    Good to meet you Mary! Yes, we are fairly busy right now, but I still ensure I have time to connect and speak of the Lord. Thankfully, He has blessed us with a fairly quiet and remote piece of land that the liberal dogs haven't tried to turn into an urban garden of sins. Other than the occasional satanic vandals from town, we are left mostly in peace to till the soil with our hoes and till our souls with the Lord.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    Originally posted by HolyErrandBoy View Post
    Good afternoon all! Glad to be here to share this day with God's favorite church on God's favorite forum!

    Name's Richie Packer, and I grow crops.

    I attend the Redeeming Light Chapel a few miles from my home in Ganderson, Montana.

    My favorite verse is most definitely Deuteronomy 25:11-12:
    "When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her."

    As for finding Jesus? Well, he's been helping my family tend to their crops since my family settled here five generations ago. In short, I was born with Him beside me.

    Have a splendid day!
    Welcome, friend.

    You sound like a God fearing fella. What have you done for Jesus today?

    When I think about how He temporarily died on the cross to Save us from His wrath it just chokes me up: I don't think any of us can repay what He did for True Christians(tm), everywhere.

    Why it makes me weep just thinking about all those no good heathens who vomit up Jesus' mercey all over His crying face

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    Welcome to our friendly forum! I imagine you are very busy this time of year, and in the season to follow (Proverbs 10:5)! So tell us, in this these End Times and days of harsh Christian persecution, do you have trouble honoring the LORD by keeping His Commandments with regard to your farmstead? Are you surrounded by like-minded, moral, and righteous folk, or must you fend off the heathen and their ridicule and mockery (Leviticus 19:19)?

    Leave a comment:


  • HolyErrandBoy
    started a topic Afternoon!

    Afternoon!

    Good afternoon all! Glad to be here to share this day with God's favorite church on God's favorite forum!

    Name's Richie Packer, and I grow crops.

    I attend the Redeeming Light Chapel a few miles from my home in Ganderson, Montana.

    My favorite verse is most definitely Deuteronomy 25:11-12:
    "When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her."

    As for finding Jesus? Well, he's been helping my family tend to their crops since my family settled here five generations ago. In short, I was born with Him beside me.

    Have a splendid day!
Working...