X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HolyErrandBoy
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    Originally posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
    Holy Errand Boy,

    First of all, welcome to our friendly forums, the ONLY site on the interwebs that has the full approval of our amazing and wonderful Savior! Yes, Jesus posts here on special occasions! It's true!

    I can't help but wonder your age. Your picture appears to display a man of at least 25 or so - or perhaps younger?

    What qualities are you seeking in a wife? The Lord has not yet blessed me with a husbandman. How old is your son? Is he fair of face, tight-buttocked, and built to impart male seeds?

    I am filled with praise to the Lord for sending you to worship and glorify the King of Kings with us.

    NRL
    Boy do I wish I was twenty-five again! No, I'm sixty-seven, though still strong as a bull. My son is a pure-blooded white. Blonde hair, blue eyes and 100% Christian-American. And he matches your description to a tee I suppose. He's looking for a good Christian woman. Someone to tend the kitchen and home while he does real work. And to bear strong, Aryan children devoted to Christ.

    Leave a comment:


  • Naomi Ruth Lamb
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    Holy Errand Boy,

    First of all, welcome to our friendly forums, the ONLY site on the interwebs that has the full approval of our amazing and wonderful Savior! Yes, Jesus posts here on special occasions! It's true!

    I can't help but wonder your age. Your picture appears to display a man of at least 25 or so - or perhaps younger?

    What qualities are you seeking in a wife? The Lord has not yet blessed me with a husbandman. How old is your son? Is he fair of face, tight-buttocked, and built to impart male seeds?

    I am filled with praise to the Lord for sending you to worship and glorify the King of Kings with us.

    NRL

    Leave a comment:


  • HolyErrandBoy
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Say, before you burn your bridges (), you might consider hiring this Jew Lawyer to help you. The Jews don't have ethics like we do, so all you have to do is offer him a little more monetary compensation than your goat-herder partner does, you know, to make sure your contract can't be used against you. If it's not too late, you might consider sending him the broccoli crop as compensation. He can sell it at his local farmer's market. They're good at selling things, these Jews. Profit is in their blood.

    Just an idea.

    While it's a fine idea, I'm afraid I couldn't afford him. Not to mention he lives all the way in Kansas.

    On the lighter side, I have removed that taint from my land. Both the broccoli and the goats. There's some hippy kids growing marijuana down a few miles the road, so I left all of it on their lawn. Evil compost for their evil plants. I don't want to be wasteful!

    John 6:12
    "And when they had eaten their fill, he told his disciples, 'Gather up the leftover fragments, that nothing may be lost.'"

    Anyway, the chapel has decided to hold services here for a while to drive out any remaining evil. Thank all of you for your support and advice in this trying time!

    God Bless!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    Originally posted by HolyErrandBoy View Post
    Goodness gracious! I was completely unaware! And to think I let this filth onto my land. And I actually helped it grow! I will burn the vile plant and pray for His forgiveness! Thank you for showing me my error! Please excuse me! I must go out right away and destroy this blight as well as slaughter the unholy goats that have consumed it! Surely the man who buys the goats had something truly diabolical in mind. He and "Mr. Goldstein, Attorney at Law" can burn as will the contract!

    A thousand blessings to you! Should the Good Lord choose to forgive me, I will have you to thank for showing me my error!
    Say, before you burn your bridges (), you might consider hiring this Jew Lawyer to help you. The Jews don't have ethics like we do, so all you have to do is offer him a little more monetary compensation than your goat-herder partner does, you know, to make sure your contract can't be used against you. If it's not too late, you might consider sending him the broccoli crop as compensation. He can sell it at his local farmer's market. They're good at selling things, these Jews. Profit is in their blood.

    Just an idea.

    Leave a comment:


  • Steph Leia
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    Welcome! It's nice to meet you! Just one thing, be careful about the types of vegetables you grow!

    Anyways,


    That was the link that isn't working.
    Last edited by Steph Leia; 07-16-2014, 11:17 AM. Reason: Link didn't work

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    Originally posted by MTEden View Post
    eeeeyy mann why u gotta be hating on Obama? is it cause hes black? yall are terrible people and whats wrong with gay people???
    Nobody is being racialist. Whether or not Obama is half coon or not has no bearing on the fact that he is half African.

    Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

    Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

    I hope that answers your silly question.

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    Originally posted by MTEden View Post
    eeeeyy mann why u gotta be hating on Obama? is it cause hes black?...
    If they said, "No, it's because he's half white", would that make you happy?

    ...whats wrong with gay people???
    Ever read a Bible?

    Leave a comment:


  • MTEden
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    eeeeyy mann why u gotta be hating on Obama? is it cause hes black? yall are terrible people and whats wrong with gay people???

    Leave a comment:


  • HolyErrandBoy
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
    You are in GREAT PERIL, Mister! STOP THE BROCCOLI NOW!!

    Look at THIS piece of news!



    Father of the BESTEST president the World has seen HATED broccoli and Ubama LOOOOOOVES it.

    As you can see here!





    Feeding it to goats, geese or BEEF will turn them GAY and gay beef is NOT what white True Christian™ consumers WANT!

    Please, reconsider your position. Are you sure your other son did not get a whiff of broccoli vapors in his nostrils before he abandoned Jesus!? Could explain a lot!

    Ezekiel 34:3
    Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock.


    Yours in Christ,

    Elmer
    Goodness gracious! I was completely unaware! And to think I let this filth onto my land. And I actually helped it grow! I will burn the vile plant and pray for His forgiveness! Thank you for showing me my error! Please excuse me! I must go out right away and destroy this blight as well as slaughter the unholy goats that have consumed it! Surely the man who buys the goats had something truly diabolical in mind. He and "Mr. Goldstein, Attorney at Law" can burn as will the contract!

    A thousand blessings to you! Should the Good Lord choose to forgive me, I will have you to thank for showing me my error!

    Leave a comment:


  • Elmer G. White
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    You are in GREAT PERIL, Mister! STOP THE BROCCOLI NOW!!

    Look at THIS piece of news!

    Nearly two and a half decades after broccoli was thrust into the political spotlight when President George H. W. Bush said he hated eating it - the nutritious green veggie is dividing the nation once again.
    President Barack Obama is finding himself in hot water after declaring on Wednesday that his favorite food is broccoli. One Republican commenter went so far as to say the comment shows that the president is elitist...
    Father of the BESTEST president the World has seen HATED broccoli and Ubama LOOOOOOVES it.

    As you can see here!





    Feeding it to goats, geese or BEEF will turn them GAY and gay beef is NOT what white True Christian™ consumers WANT!

    Please, reconsider your position. Are you sure your other son did not get a whiff of broccoli vapors in his nostrils before he abandoned Jesus!? Could explain a lot!

    Ezekiel 34:3
    Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock.


    Yours in Christ,

    Elmer

    Leave a comment:


  • HolyErrandBoy
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
    How nice a see a grown rural man come and introduce himself! Nice verse! And a profession to fulfill God's prophecy!

    Genesis 3:19
    In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.


    How has life treated you offspringwise? In the rustic region you probably do a lot of huntin' an' killin' for God's Glory?

    A bit worried 'bout the broccoli... It is very popular among the sodomites and it has not been established if it is the CAUSE or EFFECT of homerism. I'd be very careful. If the profit from it is good, I can understand cultivating it but I'd not dare consume it myself. There are disturbing images in the Interwebs showing young men who ate broccoli and turned sissy.

    Nice to have you here! You may gain in Godliness and reach Heaven eventually!

    Yours in Christ,

    Elmer
    Well! That's mighty kind on you to say! Since you ask, I've raised two children. Both male. One lives here with me, helping to work the land and looking for a fine Christian wife. The other, well, I don't keep much track of that one. He moved off to the city to make movies or bang queers or play "Halo" or some other hedonistic filth. I pray for him, but until he repents, he's not part of this family.

    As for the broccoli, that's purely for the goats. Some fella in Kansas who doesn't have much land pays us to raise the goats for him. Then they get shipped to him. Not sure what for. And he insists they be fed that way. I'm trying to look in to it to see if it's something unholy. But until then, I can't break contract for two more years. He's got a Jew doing his lawyer work. They may be bound for Hell, but they sure do know numbers and statutes.

    God Bless.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elmer G. White
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    How nice a see a grown rural man come and introduce himself! Nice verse! And a profession to fulfill God's prophecy!

    Genesis 3:19
    In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.


    How has life treated you offspringwise? In the rustic region you probably do a lot of huntin' an' killin' for God's Glory?

    A bit worried 'bout the broccoli... It is very popular among the sodomites and it has not been established if it is the CAUSE or EFFECT of homerism. I'd be very careful. If the profit from it is good, I can understand cultivating it but I'd not dare consume it myself. There are disturbing images in the Interwebs showing young men who ate broccoli and turned sissy.

    Nice to have you here! You may gain in Godliness and reach Heaven eventually!

    Yours in Christ,

    Elmer

    Leave a comment:


  • HolyErrandBoy
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    Originally posted by lstark16 View Post
    Welcome and God bless you that you found these forums. I will keep you in prayers for a good harvest and that the liberal dogs don't come near you or your farm.
    Well, thank you kindly Sister. May the Lord bless you and yours.

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Praise Jesus and welcome to God's favorite forum. What sort of crops do you grow, friend?

    If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

    If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

    You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

    Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.
    Will do Pastor! As for your inquiry, we grow primarily wheat, corn, and oats. We keep it pure and simple, as we keep ourselves! No need to complicate things with those horrible GMO's and hippy foods like kale or soy, am I right? We grow small amounts of broccoli and pumpkin also. Thank you for your interest.

    God Bless!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    Praise Jesus and welcome to God's favorite forum. What sort of crops do you grow, friend?

    If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

    If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

    You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

    Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson
    replied
    Re: Afternoon!

    Welcome and God bless you that you found these forums. I will keep you in prayers for a good harvest and that the liberal dogs don't come near you or your farm.

    Leave a comment:

Working...