X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • imbecilegirl20
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
    And where did you read from in the Bible this morning?
    How are those anxiety attacks going? Do you have them under control yet?
    I read in the book of romans. I didn't know where to start this morning so I just picked through and read a little bit before I went to my sisters house to see her new baby. and my anxiety attacks are still bad but i'm sure they will go away when God wants them to go away. it's up to him. if he wants me to have it, then I will be ok with it as long as he helps me through it. I have noticed that my social skills have improved (: I also have social anxiety disorder and I freeze up whenever talking to people lol. well not really freeze but I just don't know what to say and I have been praying and now I can talk to people more without being so uncomfortable (: it's super awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jim Farmer
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by imbecilegirl20 View Post
    I just got done reading my bible this morning. king james version. it's pretty cool
    And where did you read from in the Bible this morning?
    How are those anxiety attacks going? Do you have them under control yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • imbecilegirl20
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
    Everyone from Kentucky that was worth a hoot got to Texas by about 1868.
    I guess so.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alvin Moss
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by imbecilegirl20 View Post
    nah I aint from Detroit.i'm from kentucky. I posted in the introduction forum and somehow the title of my post changed from hello everyone to hello everyone from Kentucky. that's weird.


    Everyone from Kentucky that was worth a hoot got to Texas by about 1868.

    Leave a comment:


  • imbecilegirl20
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    Yes you do. Every word you utter is making Jesus froth at the mouth. You just won't shut up and go and get your husband so we can ask him to beat you for talking out of turn. Everything about you is wrong.
    not really.

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by imbecilegirl20 View Post
    I don't plan on luring christens to hell. that's wrong. and you shouldn't ignore what the bible says. you should follow the bible and love the bible and God. if you are a true Christian then you should follow god and the bible.
    Yes you do. Every word you utter is making Jesus froth at the mouth. You just won't shut up and go and get your husband so we can ask him to beat you for talking out of turn. Everything about you is wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • imbecilegirl20
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
    Why does your dad not just share your account?

    YIC
    because he don't want one. simple. I can't force someone to do something lol that's just wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • imbecilegirl20
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    What's with the sudden Redneck talk? Did you abandon your attempt to pretend to be a Bible Believing Christian?
    cause I am a redneck lol. and I didn't abandon anything. I do believe the bible. I just got done reading my bible this morning. king james version. it's pretty cool

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by imbecilegirl20 View Post
    nah I aint from Detroit.i'm from kentucky. I posted in the introduction forum and somehow the title of my post changed from hello everyone to hello everyone from Kentucky. that's weird.
    What's with the sudden Redneck talk? Did you abandon your attempt to pretend to be a Bible Believing Christian?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by imbecilegirl20 View Post
    no he's not a retard and that was very rude of you to say. he just doesn't want to learn about computers. he's old and he says he don't care. I do try and make him get a computer because everyone has one and try to teach him but he doesn't want one. it would be cool for him to have one. lol he don't know how to turn one on. it's kind of funny.
    Why does your dad not just share your account?

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • imbecilegirl20
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
    You must be from Detroit.
    nah I aint from Detroit.i'm from kentucky. I posted in the introduction forum and somehow the title of my post changed from hello everyone to hello everyone from Kentucky. that's weird.

    Leave a comment:


  • imbecilegirl20
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
    Is your dad one of those retardeds? My dad is older than yours and he can use a computer.

    YIC
    no he's not a retard and that was very rude of you to say. he just doesn't want to learn about computers. he's old and he says he don't care. I do try and make him get a computer because everyone has one and try to teach him but he doesn't want one. it would be cool for him to have one. lol he don't know how to turn one on. it's kind of funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alvin Moss
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    You must be from Detroit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by imbecilegirl20 View Post
    no my friend isn't 90 years old. my dad is 59 years old and doesn't know how to use a computer. he aint 90. he's getting there tho.
    Is your dad one of those retardeds? My dad is older than yours and he can use a computer.

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • imbecilegirl20
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
    What is your first language?
    English

    Leave a comment:

Working...