X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by imbecilegirl20 View Post
    No I'm not home right now I'm at my nephews. When I get home I might post a picture if I can think of it
    You were given an order by a True Christian man. If you have one iota of Christian womanhood in you, you would obey his command and do it, and not "forget" about it. Despite not being his wife, you are a woman, and we are subservient to men being the lesser being!

    Leave a comment:


  • imbecilegirl20
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
    Are you not at home, dear?
    You can always just put it on your facebook page and we can see it there.
    No I'm not home right now I'm at my nephews. When I get home I might post a picture if I can think of it

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by imbecilegirl20 View Post
    I can't at the moment. Im sorry. And I don't know how to post pictures on this forum
    Miss, have you heard of the search button? Also, please give us some proof! Liars are quite unbecoming, unladylike, and most importantly, not Christian like! "Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight." Proverbs 12:22

    Leave a comment:


  • Jim Farmer
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
    30 minutes.

    Tick tock.
    Are you not at home, dear?
    You can always just put it on your facebook page and we can see it there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zechariah Smyth
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by imbecilegirl20 View Post
    I can't at the moment. Im sorry. And I don't know how to post pictures on this forum
    30 minutes.

    Tick tock.

    Leave a comment:


  • imbecilegirl20
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
    Post a picture of 20 Bibles with your local newspaper next to them.

    You have 1 hour. No excuses.

    I can't at the moment. Im sorry. And I don't know how to post pictures on this forum

    Leave a comment:


  • Des
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    I can't imagine what would be occupying someone's time so much they were unable to read the Bible, but I'm praying this carpet cleaning Billy Ray Cyrus look-alike gets hit by a car (foreign, not domestic. Don't want her banged up too much.) and is able to catch up on her essential reading while laid up with a fractured pelvis and 2 broke legs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zechariah Smyth
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Post a picture of 20 Bibles with your local newspaper next to them.

    You have 1 hour. No excuses.

    Leave a comment:


  • imbecilegirl20
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by lstark16 View Post
    You completely missed the entire point. I was telling you that you had plenty of time for reading every page of the Bible since God gave you all the time you have, and the least you can do is give him 2.4 hours a day!
    I understood what you meant. and i'll take your advice. (:

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by imbecilegirl20 View Post
    wow, you do seem pretty busy to me. and you sew your own wedding dress? that's so awesome. if that's what you meant. i have a sewing machine that i have to set up. i got it for my 20th birthday.
    You completely missed the entire point. I was telling you that you had plenty of time for reading every page of the Bible since God gave you all the time you have, and the least you can do is give him 2.4 hours a day!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
    As I said Miss Stark, I am married already
    I am so sorry! I misread your post! Please forgive me! What a stupid foolish woman! I told my father, and he gave me a just 50 swats with his paddle.

    Leave a comment:


  • imbecilegirl20
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
    I pray for you every day, Hun
    In fact, if I weren't married, I might even ..
    Are you married yet, dear?
    no i'm not married yet. hopefully i will get married but im not in a relationship anymore so i can't right now till i find someone.

    Leave a comment:


  • imbecilegirl20
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by lstark16 View Post
    Oh my! You my dear unsaved girl need to read every single page!!! From the very beginning all the way to the end. And read the KJV 1611 version of the Bible, not that NIV/NAB trash! And you say you don't have enough time -- the Lord gave you everything you have, including time! Thus as you are to tithe with your money, I also tithe with my time. If you spend 2.4 hours a day reading your Bible, you would finish it quickly. Also, may I add, I am not busy -- I am preparing linens for my new house (I am about to get married ), canning foods in preparation for the winter, sewing my sisters' dresses, finishing my wedding dress, writing for the ladies' magazine, cleaning the house, cooking and baking, cleaning the house, teaching children, serving my fiance, ect. However, what I do is nothing compared to the True Christian men and mothers, who have far more than I do on their plates, and they still have a plentiful amount of time to pray, not because they are lazy bums, but because they have their priorities straight and put the Lord at the forefront of all they do. Thus, they sacrifice to spend time praying, on this site learning and teaching, reading their Bible.
    wow, you do seem pretty busy to me. and you sew your own wedding dress? that's so awesome. if that's what you meant. i have a sewing machine that i have to set up. i got it for my 20th birthday.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jim Farmer
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    As I said Miss Stark, I am married already

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
    I pray for you every day, Hun
    In fact, if I weren't married, I might even ..
    Are you married yet, dear?
    Mr. Farmer, my father has suggested that he would on a slight chance consider you as a suitor for my sister, who has been raised like me, and is only 11 so far. He wants to marry her by the time she is 16. There are many wealthy men who are asking about her, so if you are interested in her, send a bio about her to me so I can present you to my father. Elizabeth

    Leave a comment:

Working...