X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Officer Richards Bachelor Party

Originally posted by Professor Tyeisha X View Post
    If you ask me, this Bachelor Party is a sick idea! Not only are you treating these innocent women as sex objects, you are planning on polluting their minds with your patriarchal hegemonic Christianity! These young virgin minds do not need YOU sexist pigs tampering with them! They deserve a chance.

snip cause she be babblin agin

I STAND WITH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF LA RAZA! TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK FROM THE WHITE MAN!!!
    Lady, ain't you in da wrong forum? Did they get rid of da Black Panters room? You go on and on complaning bout ebrything , yet you do nothin but bitch. Nother thing, there ain't nothin to take back from da white folk, they was here first, you fool!
    Everybodys Blested Ole Mammy

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Tyeisha X View Post
      If you ask me, this Bachelor Party is a sick idea! Not only are you treating these innocent women as sex objects, you are planning on polluting their minds...
      The problem is these young women haven't been intorduced to a good Christian rod as prescribed in the bible. Each of these women needs to be introduced to a fine Chrsitian gentleman with an upstanding rod and they will see the roor in their ways.

Why are you so harteful of the manly tools the lord provided for the proper training of women ??
      Acts 3:24-25 "The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else."

Comment

Rev. Jim's Road Trip Update!!!

Greetings from the beautiful Grand Canyon, Arizona! It's amazing to see such a beautiful work of art handcrafted by God Himself. Can you believe those evilutionists think blind forces and random happenstances caused this scenic masterpiece?

Here's a pic of me talking with a fat Injun named Henry Red Cloud. Chief Red Cloud is the director of the local Injuns here and took me on a tour of the magnificent clear-glass skywalk that overlooks the Grand Canyon. We discussed the beauty of the Grand Canyon as well some of our favorite firewaters. Turns out Ol' Chief here has a penchant for Chivas 18 year old Scotch as well, so we shared several glasses a toast with each other to the beauty and preserveration of the Grand Canyon.

We were going to stop in Vegas along the way, but realized we wouldn't have time. Oh well. The Canyon is providing enough entertainment. We're staying in the RV tonight, and I had to reprimand those two lesbian Hustler whores today when they started lip-locking in the back bedroom. I had to go in there, lock the door and give them a firm and stern punishment.
        Attached Files

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Rev. Jim's Road Trip Update (Day Two)

Well, we find ourselves here in beautiful Aspen, Colorado, and while ski season is over, I'm appreciating the scent of fresh pine and the beautiful wild flowers sprouting all over the Rocky Mountains. There's still plenty to do here...dining, dancing, massages, hiking, off-road ATVing, camping, and other fun stuff!

Here are two women I met staying here at the lodge. The one on the left is Debbie, the one on the right is Jessica. This photo was taken as I was enjoying a nice glass of Burgundy and explaining to them how the epistle of James was indeed authored by Paul, contrary to what so-called Biblical scholars may claim. I've really opened up their minds and by the end of the night, I will have these women Saved©!
          Attached Files

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

I am given to understand that there will be a swimming pool available at this bachelor party.

Since I'm unable to attend, but am very concerned about water safety -- I nearly drowned myself at a local man's bachelor party down at the lake last year -- I'd like to send an early present . . . A couple of special flotation devices, to be sure nobody drowns.

To whom should I send them?
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Rev. Jim's Road Trip Update (Day Three)

Here we are in East St. Louis, Missouri. Now as a change of pace, we thought we'd take the RV down through the notorious negro ghettos of St. Louis. We've all seen the ghettos on TV and the movies before, but we wanted to broaden our cultural understanding and spread the Word of God(c) to the unsaved negros hanging out on porches and in front of liquor stores drinking cheap malt liquor out of paper bags.

This picture here was taken tonight. I managed to befriend a rather amicable gang leader named Tyrone "King Kong" Williams. He led me into the lair of the Rolling Sixes gang where they were having a party. Lots of tribal-sounding jungle rythyms of "rap music" and fat black girls shaking copius amounts of thick booty. Most of these unfortunate unsaved individuals have either been brought up in A.M.E. churches, or worse, Black Islam mosques. I made it clear to these people that despite being Sons of Ham, they could still get saved through the Power of Jesus Christ! It was a bit hard trying to explain King James English to them, so I had to resort to what little Ebonics I know from MTV and Ice Cube movies.

It might be hard to find me, but look for me all the way to the right. I'm the only white guy there.
              Attached Files

Comment

Rev. I am jealous of your trip. I get to travel a fair amount but for me, it is non-stop white line fever coast to coast. When I doblow throughin St. Louis, I have met with the 'brothers' from time to time but never get the chance to interact like I want to.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I'm a little concerned about what's going on between Mr. Pinky Pink and the Pink panther. Those guys are wearing colors that are a little too 'sweet' for that crowd, if you know what I mean.
                  Attached Files
                  May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                    I'm a little concerned about what's going on between Mr. Pinky Pink and the Pink panther. Those guys are wearing colors that are a little too 'sweet' for that crowd, if you know what I mean.
                    Yes the two guys in pink are Darnell "EZ Boy" Smith and Jermaine "Hot Dawg" Louis. Both of them appeared to me, to use the Negro parlance, "on the down low", if you know what I mean. EZ Boy and Hot Dawg left the party several times to go into a bedroom. I assumed they were sticking their mouth around a crack pipe, but in light of what you pointed out, I don't think it was a crack pipe...

Comment

I hope you save the Bride a dance. You look like you can really boogy!
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Tweet me Here
                      My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                        I hope you save the Bride a dance. You look like you can really boogy!
                        Why, thanks for the compliment, Sister Thumper! I don't mean to brag, but I really did "get down" with these negro bucks. Amazingly, these guys never even seen anyone do "The Hustle" before until I showed them. There was a lot of laughter and shocked faces, but only because they were so impressed that an older white guy like me is still "groovy" with the younger generation and "totally radical" in his dance moves. I taught these young dudes how to be "far out" and "bodacious".

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                          I am given to understand that there will be a swimming pool available at this bachelor party.

Since I'm unable to attend, but am very concerned about water safety -- I nearly drowned myself at a local man's bachelor party down at the lake last year -- I'd like to send an early present . . . A couple of special flotation devices, to be sure nobody drowns.

To whom should I send them?
                          I've purchased the special flotation devices. Where do I send them? Could someone send me a PM with an address? (At this late date, they'll have to go to a street address, not a P.O. Box. I'll ship UPS 2nd Day.)

Thanks!
                          Bible boring? Nonsense!
                          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                            I've purchased the special flotation devices. Where do I send them? Could someone send me a PM with an address? (At this late date, they'll have to go to a street address, not a P.O. Box. I'll ship UPS 2nd Day.)

Thanks!
                            I PMed you Pastor Ezekiel's address! Make sure you send it there since he's going to be the first stop once we hit Freehold tomorrow and I'm dying to show him this awesome RV! I can't wait to see these flotation devices....we do plan on having an outrageous pool party so they will be perfect for the festivities!

Thanks again Rev. Rodimer, and I'll be sure to send you HD videos live from the Bachelor Party straight to your computer!

Comment

Here I am in Freehold finally! It was a long drive, but well worth it! I finally got to meet the wonderful residents of this beautiful and perfect town. We stopped by Pastor Zeke's place and he gave me a personal tour of his mansion....outstanding! I also met his lovely fiancee Sister Thumper (I can't believe that engagement has been going on for over 6 years...marry this beautiful woman, Zeke!), many of Landover's other residents, Bob, Nobar, Heathen Basher, Ezekiel Bathfire, Sister Sue, Sister M&M, Jenny, Capt. Portway, Prof. Bessemer and many, many more.

All the unsaved ladies from Europe have arrived on time and currently boarded up in various homes around the town. The menfolk have been very generous and kind in opening up their bedrooms as places for these young women to stay! Now that is something Jesus would do!

Tonight we are going to have a Pre-Bachelor Party Party, to celebrate the Bachelor Party tomorrow night. Rev. Rodimer sent us some inflatables for the pool party and I will post pics up later. Of course, I didn't come empty handed....I brought a whole case of Crown Royal Royal Crown Cola for the gentlemen tonight. Mix them with club soda, and we'll be ready to party!

Comment

How charming, Reverend Jim!

The only thing missing is A Lady to Preach Deuteronomy or Leviticus, (maybe even a little Mix n' Match!) then do some loud and hearty Witnessing and Testifying, for, oh, say the usual amount of time.....maybe five or six hours.

Perhaps Mother Glynndie could even be persuaded to bring over a plate of her Godly Snickerdoodles.

I shall Volunteer. I once lived in the Godly state of Tennessee, you know!

Comment

Working...
                                X