X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Beaux McManus
    Unsaved trash, suspected nancyboy
    • Mar 2010
    • 64

    #1

    TAKE BACK YOUR RIGHTS!

    Free People of Freehold, I urge you all, each and every one, to call the police department and DEMAND the release of our fellow citizen, Miss Cassandra. Or go down in person and register your complaint.

    Cassie has committed no crime, has broken no laws. The fact of the matter is, she was removed by the higher-ups at the Landover Baptist Church because her tireless support of Candidate King now has the church running scared as Election Day approaches.

    I also happen to know that Cassie had recently uncovered information about Candidate JOHHNY JOE HOLD'S PAST IN LANDOVER that she was preparing to release to the public.

    Meanwhile, we're told she can speak to no one because she has "legal representation". But those of us who know Cassie KNOW she would never bow to beuracracy in that way, and would insist on handling her OWN defense.

    Something is rotten in the state of Freehold...and it's name is Hold.

    FREE CASSIE!

    HOLD BACK THE HOLD!
  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    Honorary True Christian™
    Forum Member
    • May 2008
    • 13996

    #2
    Re: TAKE BACK YOUR RIGHTS!

    I agree, this is all very suspicious.

    Right after Cassandra was named to My Left Shoe's cabinet to represent Alternative Religions, she was arrested for possession of massive quantities of Marijuana.

    Cassandra is a prolific poster and has excellent grammar. She could not be a pothead, because they're all dimwitted and lazy.

    It's pretty clear to me what happened. Al King framed Cassandra because she threw her support to My Left Shoe, the True Progressive(tm)!

    That monster!
    Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

    Comment

    • Beaux McManus
      Unsaved trash, suspected nancyboy
      • Mar 2010
      • 64

      #3
      Re: TAKE BACK YOUR RIGHTS!

      Thank you. Doubtless, there's a myriad of reasons the Freehold Police broke into her home and then apprehended her for no good reason other than it weakens the campaign of Mr. King.

      Now, are we going to do anything?

      All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, Goddamnit! My life has VALUE!'

      So I want you to get up now. I want Rodimer and all of you to get up out of your chairs before the computer. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!'

      I want you to get up right now, turn off the computer, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!'

      Things have got to change! But first, you've got to get mad! You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the Town Council and the Landover Baptist Church and the election crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

      Comment

      • Alfred King
        Unsaved trash, race-mixing nigra
        • Feb 2010
        • 398

        #4
        Re: TAKE BACK YOUR RIGHTS!

        Originally posted by Beaux McManus View Post
        Free People of Freehold, I urge you all, each and every one, to call the police department and DEMAND the release of our fellow citizen, Miss Cassandra. Or go down in person and register your complaint.
        It is OUTRAGEOUS that they arrested Miss Cassandra. The lack of respect for the law of the Freehold Police Department is beyond imagination. My wife already tried to intervene, but they are using some procedural legal tricks to slow down her release as much as possible. The only thing my wife achieved for now was to make sure Miss Cassandra has Internet access while she in in jail.

        If anything ever proved we need CHANGE in Freehold, this would be it!
        The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
        • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
        • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
        • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
        NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!

        Comment

        • Rev. M. Rodimer
          Honorary True Christian™
          Forum Member
          • May 2008
          • 13996

          #5
          Re: TAKE BACK YOUR RIGHTS!

          MY LEFT SHOE IS MAD AS HELL, AND IT'S NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

          My Left Shoe will work tirelessly to see that monster Al King brought to justice for framing Cassandra!
          Bible boring? Nonsense!
          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

          Comment

          • Pastor Ezekiel
            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 78556

            #6
            Re: TAKE BACK YOUR RIGHTS!

            Why hasn't the spook been apprehended yet? SECURITY!
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

            Comment

            • James Dewitt
              #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
              • Jan 2010
              • 6267

              #7
              Re: TAKE BACK YOUR RIGHTS!

              =Beaux McManus;486267
              ]Free People of Freehold, I urge you all, each and every one, to call the police department and DEMAND the release of our fellow citizen, Miss Cassandra. Or go down in person and register your complaint.
              what is the matter with you, are you sure you want to start a riot?

              Cassie has committed no crime, has broken no laws. The fact of the matter is, she was removed by the higher-ups at the Landover Baptist Church because her tireless support of Candidate King now has the church running scared as Election Day approaches.
              A lawful complaint was registered with the Police.
              A judge found due cause to issue a search warrant . She was found to be in possession of a large amount of a suspected dangerous drug.


              I also happen to know that Cassie had recently uncovered information about Candidate JOHHNY JOE HOLD'S PAST IN LANDOVER that she was preparing to release to the public.
              Put up or shut up, slander is a horrific crime!


              Meanwhile, we're told she can speak to no one because she has "legal representation". But those of us who know Cassie KNOW she would never bow to beuracracy in that way, and would insist on handling her OWN defense.
              Talk to your buddy Al King, His wife is her mouth piece!

              Comment

              • James Hutchins
                True Christian™
                Just a Regular Nice Guy
                 
                • Jun 2009
                • 29457

                #8
                Re: TAKE BACK YOUR RIGHTS!

                Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                I agree, this is all very suspicious.

                Right after Cassandra was named to My Left Shoe's cabinet to represent Alternative Religions, she was arrested for possession of massive quantities of Marijuana.

                Cassandra is a prolific poster and has excellent grammar. She could not be a pothead, because they're all dimwitted and lazy.

                It's pretty clear to me what happened. Al King framed Cassandra because she threw her support to My Left Shoe, the True Progressive™!

                That monster!
                Marijuana? There is no mention of it by name. The substances they found were sent of for analysis. How do YOU know what it was????
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                Comment

                • BelieverInGod
                  Fourm Member
                  Forum Member
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 9269

                  #9
                  Re: TAKE BACK YOUR RIGHTS!

                  How I wish I lived in Freehold just so I could vote against these Liebrals.

                  I felt the same way during the Presidential elections. I so wanted to vote, but couldn't.

                  **sigh**
                  Drama queen

                  Comment

                  • Johny Joe Hold
                    Mayor of Freehold
                     
                    • Feb 2010
                    • 13071

                    #10
                    Re: TAKE BACK YOUR RIGHTS!

                    My goodness! I am so shocked at this. I consider Miss Cassandra to be my friend.

                    I've been trying to think how I might use my influence to help her and just have not been able to come up with anything.

                    Johny Joe Hold
                    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

                    Comment

                    Working...