X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please send help! Britain faces war on two fronts!

Will the smell of curry ever go away from 10 Downing Street now?

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn Jensen View Post
      Will the smell of curry ever go away from 10 Downing Street now?
      Inquiring minds want to know. This must be what they meant by Global Britain being able to select the best migrants, not some spear chuckers from the EU.

If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

So the brits made a dot head the leader?
        Fools, they should of kept India firmly under the heels of their boots.

Next thing you know when you make a call to customer service, you'll get some brit named 'Steve'.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Apparently, an old enemy has thrown his hat into the ring to replace PM Apu when his government inevitably collapses in a couple weeks.

I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
          Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
          But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
          From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

So disappointing that the final nail in Rome's coffin driven so effectively in, should be maligned in this way.

Comment

Your prayers are working, Landover! Britain is going to hell in a handbasket. Soon they will need to apply to become an unincorporated territory of the US; I imagine Pastor Zeke is the front runner to be the Resident Commissioner and will have the run of Buckingham Palace.
              READ THE BIBLE

Comment

Originally posted by Unfalsifiable View Post
                I imagine Pastor Zeke is the front runner to be the Resident Commissioner and will have the run of Buckingham Palace.
                Wonderful though that would be for the country formerly known as "Great" Britain, I can't imagine Pastor Zeke wanting to take over Buck House. It's in such a state of disrepair that even Bonnie King Charlie has refused to live there, and remains in his modest "Clarence House", an inconvenient 5 minutes' walk away from the office.

I think we need to focus on the new airplane before we start thinking about renovating foreign real estate - if we ever do.
                Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Working...
                X