X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God sends Michael Jackson to hell.

Originally posted by The_Word_Of_Reason View Post
    The bible is a matter of interpretation, my friend. You cannot deny that. The Catholics and Protistants read it differently, no? Then how can you prove your interpretation is correct?
    Wrong again, God-mocker.

2 Peter 1:20: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
    Why are you here? You obviously don't believe a word of the Holy Bible. This is a Christian forum.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Christbane View Post
      I don't feel you deserve the effort on my part.
      Then feel free to leave.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        Wrong again, God-mocker.
        How so?

Comment

Wrong again, God-mocker.

Why are you here? You obviously don't believe a word of the Holy Bible. This is a Christian forum.
          How so?
          Didn't you read the Bible verse I posted?

2 Peter 1:20: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
          Answer my question. Why are you here? You are unsaved and unwelcome.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Personally, I can't wait to see sinners burning in hell.

I follow the Bible.
            I have read your "Mission Statement" and what you believe in this church.
            Your believe and follow the words of the Bible to the letter, and that is your choice and I respect it.

However, I still have difficulty believing that our Lord is not one of forgiveness, love and compassion. I believe that the aim of all men should be and do as Jesus did; and i know in my heart that Jesus would have shown compassion. He certainly wouldnt, as you say laugh at the sinners as they burn in hell; i believe that He weeps when He sees the disgraces and pain of men, as a father would weep for his children.

Comment

Didn't you read the Bible verse I posted?

Answer my question. Why are you here? You are unsaved and unwelcome.
              Then how come the Protistants, Cathotics, Baptists and Pentecostles have different interpretations?

Comment

Originally posted by Salvationist View Post
                I have read your "Mission Statement" and what you believe in this church.
                Your believe and follow the words of the Bible to the letter, and that is your choice and I respect it.

However, I still have difficulty believing that our Lord is not one of forgiveness, love and compassion. I believe that the aim of all men should be and do as Jesus did; and i know in my heart that Jesus would have shown compassion. He certainly wouldnt, as you say laugh at the sinners as they burn in hell; i believe that He weeps when He sees the disgraces and pain of men, as a father would weep for his children.
                There can be no Salvation(c) without sincere repentance. Jesus does not forgive willy-nilly. Only false Christians think that.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

What in the hell gives you all the right to glorify a man's death? you people are idiots. I read the first few posts and stopped when it became obvious that you are media controlled idiots.

The answer is no, he did not molest or rape anyone. End of story. If you look back on his life, you'll see that he cared for one thing. The world and how to make it a better place. It was his dream and he spent both his time and countless dollars trying to make his dream a reality. Michael spent a lot of time with children. It would stand to reason that had he been a child molester it would have come out much sooner then it did. He didn't just wake up one day and decide to be a pediphile. The allegations were rediculous and stemmed from one thing. Greed. He settled out of court the first time he was accused. The second time he fought for his good name and was found INNOCENT. He loved children. ALL children. In a healthy way.

Michael was a brilliant artist and a genious when it came to music. He was a kind and generous man. Yet, because he was accentric and the way he chose to live his life went beyond what would be considered "norm", he was ridiculed and stamped a 'freak". Sure, he was imperfect, just as the rest of us are. And we have neither the power nor the authority to judge him.

He has done some things people have found questionable and some things that were even shocking. But never was it his intention to harm anyone. As far as his appearence goes, it doesn't take a psychologist to see that he suffered from Dysmorphophobia, or Body dysmorphic disorder. A fairly common illness where a person becomes obsessed with their looks and can take drastic measures to change them. I believe a part of Michael's issue came from the fact that his father constantly belittled him as a child...and even as an adult.

People don't seem to realize that Michael lived in his own little world. A world full of joy and love. Where people actually cared for one another and were always happy. He closed himself off from our world, but wanted so much for others to share in his. I believe it hurt him to see violence and pain. It bothered him to witness so much suffering. He was blinded by his own innocence. Much like Peterpan, he was the boy who never grow up.

Speaking for myself, I am and always will be a fan. I saw him live twice and was blown away both times. His songs are entertaining and touching. His dance moves are off the hook. He knows the human heart. He knew mine. He was a beautiful person.

If nothing else, remember him for his music.

RIP Michael Jackson. I pray that wherever he is he has finally found happiness.

Comment

Even basic research on wikipedia states that he was deemed innocent in the trial, along with plenty of links to official statements from the court case

Try actually researching this shit before you go all holy war please, it's making you look worse than you already to to, you know, sane people.

Space Jesus, what the hell man.

Comment

Then how come the Protistants, Cathotics, Baptists and Pentecostles have different interpretations?
                      All false Christians. Take a look at THIS.

By the way, this is not a debate forum, and you two God-mockers are derailing this thread. Please make a thread of your own in the "introductions" section and confine your hatemongering there.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

All false Christians.
                        All Christians are false. As a matter of deductive logic.

you two God-mockers
                        Pff. This is just the start.

Comment

There can be no Salvation© without sincere repentance. Jesus does not forgive willy-nilly. Only false Christians think that.
                          Compassion is the one of the few things that are truly good in this world, and i believe that the ability to feel compassion was what God gave us to seperate us from the animals. And i believe that though God may not, we as Men and the disciples of Jesus should

You are right, without repentance and sincere prayer one cannot recieve forgiveness. But we do not know whether MJ repented. Maybe he had been saved.

For this reason, Judgement and ridicule must come after compassion and forgiveness. For if we falsely condemn any man, we shall be condemned ourselves; but if we forgive, and show mercy and compassion God will do the same unto us.

Comment

Infraction warning from our wonderful pastor here:

Reason: Vain Repeater

Better slow down and think before your next post. You are on the verge of being banned, maggot.
                            Maggot, eh? Cute. I'm sure God appreciates that.

Feel free to ban us. You can't stop us.

Comment

All false Christians. Take a look at THIS.

By the way, this is not a debate forum, and you two God-mockers are derailing this thread. Please make a thread of your own in the "introductions" section and confine your hatemongering there.
                              Propaganda with a man making petty insults against other religions? Answer my question please

Comment

Pastor Zeke is right: You people are derailing this thread. This thread is not to discuss the tenents of Christianity, it is to rejoice in knowledge that the Lord has smote Michael Jackson from the earth for his depraved and twisted life. It doesn't matter if the courts found him "not guilty" (not "innocent", there is a difference.) O.J Simpson was found not guilty....I bet you believe he didn't murder Ron and Nicole, huh?

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Working...
                                X