X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Hedge of Protection $59.99 SALE

You owe it to yourself and your family to order my new Hedge of Protection. Jesus surrounds us with this hedge everywhere we go and it protects us from the enemy and thirteen viruses as well as a legion of demons. Read what LP of New York wrote us just today:

“I was plagued by demonic oppression and ten viruses kept trying to infect me and my computer. Then I saw your ad for a Hedge of Protection. At $179, I thought it was a steal but I was a doubting Thomas because of prior experience with your company. But I tried it and all I can say is wow. Please send me ten more at your special price of $177. I have never felt more better and more surrounded by angels.”

The special 59.99 offer ended moments ago but now you can order your own Biblical Hedge of Protection in either cream or body wash for $399. Wow! And you’re going to love this: We are including a free verse from the Bible dipped in our special placenta oil at no added cost. Wow! I am required to state that this is not LBC endorsed but wow! How can you not order in times such as these? Contact me right away before this offer is no more!
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Re: Holy Hedge of Protection $59.99 SALE

I'd be interested to make a purchase. I've been meaning to get something for my mother, and I think she will appreciate this. What colors are offered?

Comment

Hello Larry, have you considered my interest in purchase? I'm just twiddling my thumbs here but if I don't hear back soon, I may just take my business to Home Depot.

Comment

Brother Larry, is the thread title a typo for Holly hedge? I don't want one, so didn't bother to read any further.
        All the best in your horticultural venture, dear.
        Joanna
        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
          Brother Larry, is the thread title a typo for Holly hedge? I don't want one, so didn't bother to read any further.
          All the best in your horticultural venture, dear.
          Joanna
          Goodness me, dear Sister Joanna. I hadn't thought of our dear Brother Larry's offer to be an actual, physical hedge but, now that I think of it more carefully, it seems that it's a wonderful idea! Anything that can keep next door's Cathyolick brats from kicking their football into my prize-winning rose garden has to be worth considering!

(Mrs.) Isabella White
          Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Working...
          X