X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to protect kids from Child Endangerment

Originally posted by Oakland "Reb" Griner View Post
    From time to time, the Queen's Corgis viciously attack some palace lackey. Most incidents are hushed up, but word does leak out.
    I thought they regularly chewed on Prince Phillip, or was I misinformed?
    Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by Live4God View Post
      Corgis? Vicious? Come on, you can't honestly tell me this is vicious!

Forget viciousness, that thing is the nerd of dogs, a real bully-magnet. I mean, how could you NOT shoot that?
      Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
      Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
      Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by jennabenna View Post
        I have nothing against protecting children. I just have a problem with you messing with other's property for no reason. Call me crazy, but it seems to me that if you don't need to shoot out a lightbulb to arrest someone, there's probably no reason to shoot out that lightbulb. The same goes for overturning furniture and other such unneeded destruction.
        And you know before hand whether or not it was necessary to shoot out that light bulb? Does Satan give you the power of premonition?

If it was me, I would have shot the man in the leg or arm to make sure he wasn't a threat, even as he was laying on the ground. I would never forgive myself if I refrained from giving a hardcore criminal his just deserts and he injured a True Christian cop.
        John 20:27: Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Comment

Originally posted by Live4God View Post
          Also, there's no reason to shoot an innocent dog because it's owner uses drugs. Don Richards, killing the dogs for no reason = murder. Murder = sin. You want to murder the dogs, thus, you want to sin.
          -----------------------------------------
          You should not lie with beasts, foolish sinner ...it is abomination:

Leviticus 18:23 "Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion."

If you don't stop having anal sex with the dogs and monkeys you worship, your soul will be lost. How stupid do you have to be to sin against God, knowing you'll go to Hell for it?!

Comment

I have personally witnessed women, who lie with beast instead of mankind, and drag their defiled corpses through town on a leash, as a symbol of the sick satanic anal ritual of submission that occurs every night inside their homes. They often caress the beast and show signs of anal attraction, and the best responds by sniffing their defiler's anal region, that's how the beasts mark their identity!

Women who own dogs (to lie with them) do that to avoid the responsibility of having any followers or a well behaved christian family. Having anal sex with dogs might seem fun right now but they'll laugh less when the beasts of Hell will defile and painfully sodomize their burning corpses, for eternity. Then it would be too late to turn on God's side, so might as well do it now, while there is still time.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Dalton View Post
              I would never forgive myself if I refrained from giving a hardcore criminal his just deserts and he injured a True Christian cop.
              Exactly, we're talking about bravest of the brave here, who risk death by Corgie every day for us. If they feel so threatened they need to gear for WW3 and shoot every puppy for fear of kids witnessing a parent with the munchies, they surely have a reason for it.

Anyway, I love how all the liberals are so concerned about the dog, but not the dad who will get raped in jail and never see his kids again. So even liberals admit that potheads are lower than dogs.
              Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
              Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
              Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Anyone who thinks that encountering a dog is not a kill-or-be-killed situation, meet exhibit A, the tank-busting dog-bomb:

Ever wondered what the dog is planning to do when he catches the car? In this case, they explode:

Come to thunk of it, it's my second amendment right to have couple of these. After all, if we're already having elementary school shootings, can obedience school shootings be far behind?

Comment

The dog was probably reaching for a gun.

If that sounds unfair to the dog, remember that we have to compensate for the dog's privilege (under their fur, dogs have white skin.)
                  Trigger Warning: the text you have just read may have caused: flashbacks to historical oppression, normalization of whiteness, hegemonic hyper-masculinity (if I must say so myself), assumption of genders, species, and/or status as a living being, other problematic sins which are yet to be discovered and outlawed but I should still be (eventually) punished for.

MOD NOTE: click here for a Wokish-To-English Dictionary.

Comment

Originally posted by Social Construct View Post
                    The dog was probably reaching for a gun.

If that sounds unfair to the dog, remember that we have to compensate for the dog's privilege (under their fur, dogs have white skin.)
                    And just how much time to you devote to inspecting naked dogs, young fellow?

You need to manage your time better so that you can fit in many hours of devoted study of the Holy Bible.
                    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
                    X