X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 : THE VIOLENCE BEGINS!

Originally posted by revrggreen View Post
    Thank you Brother N,

It's all part of the larger 'Satanic Agenda' to flood our society with negra influences, and darkie morals. Remember, we used to have a society of law and order in the 1950's, until we were flooded with the evils of rock music! That was the start of it - rock and roll - negra music played by the white man. Everyone knows rock music spawned from the voodoo jungle beats from Africa, and the evil influence of the nerga blues. In the 1960's rock was further influenced with another negra music - jazz, which spawned psychadelia, and opened the white man up to a further slackening of morals. Now we find ourselves in the 21st Century, drowning in negra influence!

Remember back then in the 1950's, the only adulterating fornicators with multiple children to multiple mothers were the negros. Negroid influence on our music and society changed all that.

This so-called game is yet another nail our society's coffin. Now we are so immersed by the cancer of negros, that it's hard to see where our society starts, and these satanic negra influences stop. You see kids walking around every day, dressed as darkies, pants hanging down around their ankles, speaking in 'Gang-banger-slang'. Yes, to put it bluntly, our white culture is being infiltrated and killed off by the influence of negra morality!

GTA is just another weapon in Satan's vast artillery of 'negro-values' he means to impose on our vulnerable youth, there will be more to come.
    Rock and Blues rule. Jimi Hendrix, Black Sabbath, Beatles, Rolling Stones, etc etc have contributed to modern culture and society.
    On a side note, not every black person is a thief or a carjacker as you may assume. However, I have to agree that rap is a waste of <insert here>.

Comment

Originally posted by *Ophie View Post
      Rock and Blues rule. Jimi Hendrix, Black Sabbath, Beatles, Rolling Stones, etc etc have contributed to modern culture and society.
      On a side note, not every black person is a thief or a carjacker as you may assume. However, I have to agree that rap is a waste of <insert here>.
      Agreed.

Comment

Thank you Brother N,

It's all part of the larger 'Satanic Agenda' to flood our society with negra influences, and darkie morals. Remember, we used to have a society of law and order in the 1950's, until we were flooded with the evils of rock music! That was the start of it - rock and roll - negra music played by the white man. Everyone knows rock music spawned from the voodoo jungle beats from Africa, and the evil influence of the nerga blues. In the 1960's rock was further influenced with another negra music - jazz, which spawned psychadelia, and opened the white man up to a further slackening of morals. Now we find ourselves in the 21st Century, drowning in negra influence!

Remember back then in the 1950's, the only adulterating fornicators with multiple children to multiple mothers were the negros. Negroid influence on our music and society changed all that.

This so-called game is yet another nail our society's coffin. Now we are so immersed by the cancer of negros, that it's hard to see where our society starts, and these satanic negra influences stop. You see kids walking around every day, dressed as darkies, pants hanging down around their ankles, speaking in 'Gang-banger-slang'. Yes, to put it bluntly, our white culture is being infiltrated and killed off by the influence of negra morality!

GTA is just another weapon in Satan's vast artillery of 'negro-values' he means to impose on our vulnerable youth, there will be more to come.
        It's also because of people like you the world is what is now. You can't blame black people for gta. You just make an excuse to slander the black people. That's called racism.
        You don't belong in this century. Please go back to the 50's.

The black people are what they are now, because of social differences along history. Only if the people back then would have treated everyone equally non of these things regarding black people would have happened. Everybody would be equal and this can't be achieved by praying to a being that is or isn't, but by actions. Oh, it's too late for that.

Comment

It's also because of people like you the world is what is now. You can't blame black people for gta. You just make an excuse to slander the black people. That's called racism.
          You don't belong in this century. Please go back to the 50's.

The black people are what they are now, because of social differences along history. Only if the people back then would have treated everyone equally non of these things regarding black people would have happened. Everybody would be equal and this can't be achieved by praying to a being that is or isn't, but by actions. Oh, it's too late for that.

Sure, blame the victim, good idea.
          Psalm 81:10:
          I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
          open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
            Sure, blame the victim, good idea.
            How are the chocolate factories doing?

Comment

Yes, contributed to drag our whole World to the edge of HELL! Just look at those bands you mention here, and look at the sheer Satanic nature of them -

Hendrix even admitted to being in demonic trances whilst playing and writing his music. The only decent thing he ever done was to choke on his own satanic vomit! Glory!

Black Sabbath??? Even their name is of the Devil. Their notorious drug-addled junkie loser frontman Ozzy wrote songs about Alistair Clowley, calls himself 'The Prince of Drakness' and even eats live bats onstage!

Then we come to The 'We're bigger than Jesus' Beatles. Satan's favorit band. Drug addict Lennon shot dead, Harrison dies of cancer, McCartney marries a retarded. God must really love them!

And don't get me started on The Stones. They must have snorted up half the coke in Columbia. What good role models for society they are. Sympathy for the Devil? I'm sure God will have sympathy on them, WHEN HE THROWS THEIR LIMP CORPSES INTO HELL! Glory!

So, son, did you post that to mock me? Because I am NOT impressed.

Comment

You can't blame black people for gta. You just make an excuse to slander the black people.
                Oh, because negros never car-jack anyone???

Son, I CAN and I WILL blame the negros. And I am NOT being racist, just honest. When was the last time YOU told the truth? Not anytime lately, judging by your posts here.

Comment

This just in - NEGRO CAR-JACKER IDENTIFIED!

What's to bet he was playing GTA 4 BEFORE the car-jackings took place!!?

From -http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/apr/29/police-report-tuesday/

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Safe Streets Task Force is asking the public for help in finding a carjacking suspect.

Police are looking for Lawrence Harris, also known as "Lo-Mac," in connection with two separate carjackings, and have issued warrants for his arrest.

He is described as a 27-year-old black man, 5-foot-6 and weighing about 155 pounds. He is believed to be in the Crump/Wellington area.

Comment

This just in - NEGRO CAR-JACKER IDENTIFIED!

What's to bet he was playing GTA 4 BEFORE the car-jackings took place!!?

GTA 4 is serious business.

You are running out of people to blame when it gets to the point where you mention somebody totally unrelated to this topic.

Minus one for your relevance on this topic. You are currently at minus two.

Comment

Originally posted by Views_Change View Post
                      You are running out of people to blame when it gets to the point where you mention somebody totally unrelated to this topic.
                      EXHIBIT A : GTA 4 - a game about car-jacking negras - released on Tuesday 29th April

EXHIBIT B : Warrant issued for Negra car-jacker issued on Tuesday 29th April

It doesn't take a genius to make the connection, Views. Therefore I can only assume that you're either retarded, or you're mocking me.

Don't you EVER talk to me like that again, boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                        Can you steal pies in this "game" ?
                        I hear this "game" advertises the drug 'rohybnol' in it's Television level, and glorifies date-rape!!

People who play this trash should be locked up, end of.

Comment

You just make an excuse to slander the black people. That's called racism. The black people are what they are now, because of social differences along history.
                          NO, black people are where they are today because they've rebelled against God! If they had stayed in slavery, WHERE GOD PUT THEM, we wouldn't be having the same problems we're seeing today.

Case and point, game-tard!

Comment

It doesn't take a genius to make the connection, Views.
                            I do realize that it clearly doesn't take a genius to make a connection. Takes a hypocrite to make one.

""There are two things that are endless: the universe and human stupidity"
                            - Albert Einstein.

Therefore I can only assume that you're either retarded, or you're mocking me.
                            Which category do you think I fit in?

Comment

Originally posted by Views_Change View Post
                              Which category do you think I fit in?
                              Obviously both, since you have the cheek to quote a God-hating retard like Einstein on a Christian forum.

Comment

There are billions of people who play these games who won't even hurt a fly, it's just because there are 5 or 6 retarded assholes who play these games and kill people that you guys say where all evil. If there's 1 childraping baptist priest then we could say that you're all childrapers and you will be 'punished' by satans giant thallywacker.
                                it's the same thing.....

How are the chocolate factories doing?
                                Don't mess with chocolate girl......
                                Thou shall fear the truth and will not change someone's signature!!

Comment

Working...
                                X