X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Birth of the Papacy

Originally posted by Louisiana View Post
    You people have got to be the most IGNORANT I've ever known or known OF! It's quite obvious that you know NOTHING about the Catholic faith or HISTORY for that matter! Perhaps if you'd just study ancient documents instead of anti-Catholic propaganda, you'd understand much more. Come out of your ignorance and USE the brain that God gave you! He gave it to you for a reason!
    We study the Bible, not those "ancient documents" that are actually Romanist forgeries.
    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Now THIS is the story of the origin of the Papacy:

John 21:15-19

15 8 9 10 When they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these?" He said to him, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you." He said to him, "Feed my lambs." 16 He then said to him a second time, "Simon, son of John, do you love me?" He said to him, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you." He said to him, "Tend my sheep." 17 He said to him the third time, "Simon, son of John, do you love me?" Peter was distressed that he had said to him a third time, "Do you love me?" and he said to him, "Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you." (Jesus) said to him, "Feed my sheep. 18 11 Amen, amen, I say to you, when you were younger, you used to dress yourself and go where you wanted; but when you grow old, you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go." 19 He said this signifying by what kind of death he would glorify God. And when he had said this, he said to him, "Follow me."
      ACTS 5:29

But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
      There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?

Comment

Originally posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
        Now THIS is the story of the origin of the Papacy:

John 21:15-19
        For about the trillionth time, Major Tom:

What Our Lord said to Peter is what He said to Peter. You have yet to explain how you make the leap from Peter to an "apostolic succession" of kiddy-fiddling fish-hat-wearers.
        This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
          ...make the leap from Peter to an "apostolic succession" of kindly fish-hat-wearers.
          I am typing very slowly for your benefit Mr. Peters.

Again!!!!!

Firstly... we Catholics trace our roots to Jesus Christ and St. Peter as opposed to a mad German 1500 hundred years later with, surprisingly, a bad attitude.

Secondly... Jesus was the greatest carpenter of all time. Who else could have been better?

Thirdly... the most famous fishermen in history were the Apostles.

With me so far?

Now, for those of us with access to the finest historical documents known to man, it is clear that the first compound miter joints appeared at the very same time and place Jesus was working his craft with his 'father' Joseph.

These sophisticated wood-cuts disappeared at the very same time Jesus gave up carpentry and moved into the desert with twelve fishermen who gave up their work and wives to live with Jesus and a hooker none of them ever had congress with.

As a sign of respect to these undeniable facts, we Catholics have embraced the so-called fish hat or Mitre. It's name and shape are homage to the very beginnings of Christianity... you know... back when Jesus was walking this earth... not 1612, 1614 or 1620 (you Baptwits keep changing those dates like J.W. door-knockers and their end of the earth predictions)

I hope this helps.

Bless you, my confessionally subtle scamp,
          Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by Every Knee View Post
            Andreas, you ought to be ashamed of your disgusting little country - I understand the Joows will burn anyway, but it wasn't Germany's responsibilty to do the Lord's work.
            How else was God going to reunite all of the Jews in the Promised Land, as required by prophecy? Without doubt, the Hand of God was behind the Holocaust. So I hardly think it's fair to blame the entire German race.

Originally posted by Louisiana View Post
            You people have got to be the most IGNORANT I've ever known or known OF! It's quite obvious that you know NOTHING about the Catholic faith or HISTORY for that matter! Perhaps if you'd just study ancient documents instead of anti-Catholic propaganda, you'd understand much more. Come out of your ignorance and USE the brain that God gave you! He gave it to you for a reason!
            We know enough to KNOW that capitalizing RANDOM words and ending nearly EVERY sentence with an EXCLAMATION POINT is a sign of MENTAL ILLNESS! So please, get yourself checked.

Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
            I am typing very slowly for your benefit Mr. Peters.
            Translation: he's got nakedboys.com up and running right now.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25

Comment

A NAZI recruiting Light Absorbing Non Reflective Spawn
              Prov.21 [16] The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                You know who I'd like to see posting in this thread? That damned Papist "Father" Martin. Has he anything to say for his false whore church?

If he does let's ask him about what the catholics did to come up with their socalled bible.
                Did they rely on God's wisdom and Grace to provide a fitting Book like the KJ...
                No, God's will wasn't good enough for those sinners.
                They had a meeting third Synod of Carthage 397 AD where they got together and picked over the bible and decided which bits would be kept in and which bits would be left out. There had been other get togethers to edit God's word ( what an idea that is). But the main hack job was presided over by a pair popes called and Siricius and Anastasius I.
                Siricius died when the process was still short of finished.
                Some would have thought someone Higher Up might have been trying to tell them something.

They even destroyed some stuff so it wouldn't be seen and read incase it contradicted their lies and blaphemy. ( I am guessing that God in his wisdom made sure all that was needed went into the KJ )
                The bible they touted as their gospel was nothing more than a collection of favourite bits cobbled together from the mutterings of some catholic Reading Circle...and that universal , catholic , cut and paste was all the world had to feed its faith until the KJ was gifted to us. Is it any wonder there were some oddities as religions in the old days.
                That Catholic cut and paste was About as much use as the highstreet Top Ten sellers list,
                The Bookshop,
                #1 Damnation Alley,
                Hell County,
                Perdition,
                The Catholic Papal States of Hell.
                sigpic

Seek Salvation in Him,
                or His Judgement will seek you.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior of God View Post
                  If he does let's ask him about what the catholics did to come up with their socalled bible.
                  Did they rely on God's wisdom and Grace to provide a fitting Book like the KJ...
                  No, God's will wasn't good enough for those sinners.
                  They had a meeting third Synod of Carthage 397 AD where they got together and picked over the bible and decided which bits would be kept in and which bits would be left out. There had been other get togethers to edit God's word ( what an idea that is). But the main hack job was presided over by a pair popes called and Siricius and Anastasius I.
                  Siricius died when the process was still short of finished.
                  Some would have thought someone Higher Up might have been trying to tell them something.

They even destroyed some stuff so it wouldn't be seen and read incase it contradicted their lies and blaphemy. ( I am guessing that God in his wisdom made sure all that was needed went into the KJ )
                  The bible they touted as their gospel was nothing more than a collection of favourite bits cobbled together from the mutterings of some catholic Reading Circle...and that universal , catholic , cut and paste was all the world had to feed its faith until the KJ was gifted to us. Is it any wonder there were some oddities as religions in the old days.
                  That Catholic cut and paste was About as much use as the highstreet Top Ten sellers list,
                  The Bookshop,
                  #1 Damnation Alley,
                  Hell County,
                  Perdition,
                  The Catholic Papal States of Hell.
                  OK, which year came first...397 or 1611?

And if you deny our Bible, then what was the true Word of God BEFORE the KJV1611?
                  ACTS 5:29

But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
                  There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?

Comment

something else we might ask him about is the whole, strange, catholic priests staying unmarried thing.

In 1022 Pope Benedict VIII banned marriages and mistresses for priests and in 1139 Pope Innocent II voided all marriages of priests and all new priests had to divorce their wives. Upto the they had been happy going at it like mad things, even with multiple wives, concubines and some that were even just called breeders.
                    ( Innocent II , yeah , I bet he was.)

Makes me wonder if that was when the boy buggering ,butt bothering paedophiles and paederastic homos really took over the papacy.
                    I mean what better way to get their way with all that priestly butt than to cut them all off from women all of a sudden...
                    sigpic

Seek Salvation in Him,

Comment

Originally posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
                      OK, which year came first...397 or 1611?

And if you deny our Bible, then what was the true Word of God BEFORE the KJV1611?

Out of your own mouth you damn yourself...

And if you deny our Bible, then what was the true Word of God BEFORE the KJV1611

read your question again papist..
                      What are you really asking...I will tell you.
                      You just asked 'what shall we pick and choose as acceptable as the true word of God...that's a typical cathoilic thing to ask isn't it, fits in well with your earlier mob doing their selective cut and paste.

'what was the true word of God before the KJV1611...you ask, what a stupid question.
                      OK your question admits that the KJV1611 is the true word of God, you just said it was.
                      your problem is with the 'before' bit...
                      Can you really not see how crazy stupid that question is.
                      You just said the KJV1611 was the true word of God...
                      that means anything before wasn't.
                      It might have been a trier, or a faker, or a catholic lying cut and paste, but the KJV1611 being the TRUE WORD OF GOD as you admitted means it is.
                      It's like God is God.
                      your stupid question is like asking who was God before God...
                      Dumber than a sack of hammers...
                      broken, soft wood , light weight pink painted homo hammers at that.
                      sigpic

Seek Salvation in Him,

Comment

It's a good thing that you follow the once saved always saved doctrine, otherwise you might have to worry about some of those reasons Brother E. lists for Jesus damning people. It's too bad for you that you have to die to test that doctrine...you kinda get lulled into a false sense of security.
                        John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Not by Mary.

Comment

Brother E. would deny your bible because it was written by The Church of England AKA
                          Catholic Light or Cult Light. Oh come on no do you really think Jesus spoke the Queen's English? Hear ye hear ye come unto the road....
                          John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Not by Mary.

Comment

Originally posted by Clydeall12 View Post
                            It's a good thing that you follow the once saved always saved doctrine, otherwise you might have to worry about some of those reasons Brother E. lists for Jesus damning people. It's too bad for you that you have to die to test that doctrine...you kinda get lulled into a false sense of security.
                            Are you talking about PASTOR Ezekiel? Show some respect ring-kisser!
                            sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clydeall12 View Post
                              Brother E. would deny your bible because it was written by The Church of England AKA
                              Catholic Light or Cult Light. Oh come on no do you really think Jesus spoke the Queen's English? Hear ye hear ye come unto the road....
                              Of course not, Jesus spoke Latin.
                              Matthew 5:17-18 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Comment

Originally posted by John Bois Ward View Post
                                Of course not, Jesus spoke Latin.
                                Jesus spoke aramaic;

Comment

Working...
                                X