X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo!

Originally posted by hockeystar View Post
    I wish Hitler would come back to life and kill all the Jews and gays.
    Y'shaya Was NOT a Jew! He Fought against the Jews (Pharisees). We ALL mush fight the JEW by PICKING UP OUR STAKE unto death. Hitler was the greatest Man second to Our Savior Messiah Y'Shaya.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner Brand View Post
      Y'shaya Was NOT a Jew! He Fought against the Jews (Pharisees). We ALL mush fight the JEW by PICKING UP OUR STAKE unto death. Hitler was the greatest Man second to Our Savior Messiah Y'Shaya.
      Miss Off-Brand, I have no idea who Y'shaya is. But as far as the greatest Man second to Our Saviour, why that's the greatest president the United States has ever had - Donald J. Trump!
      Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
      1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
        Miss Off-Brand, I have no idea who Y'shaya is. But as far as the greatest Man second to Our Saviour, why that's the greatest president the United States has ever had - Donald J. Trump!
        Y'shsys sounds a little like the Norwegian farmers who say, "Ya-you-becha." Maybe Miss Off-Brand could explain the similarity.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Are there any Christians left in Stavanger? Churches exist, buildings, occasionally some parishioners may turn up for a wedding or a funeral. Elsewhere this Nordic culture values human values above the Divine and at what a cost!!

With or without resources the theme of these wretched cultures is to answer questions, gravity, explosives, why they work, what is light and so on, with explanations having no reference to gods and subsequently building machines on just those principles.

But rejecting God is rejecting the outcomes He describes in The Bible. Do they have another source?

Comment

Working...
          X