This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rev. Jim's "Ladies of the Lord" FREE Bible Study for Young Wo

Ok, I'll take your word for it. Let's assume she's high on Jesus, that would be better than the weed.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
      Ok, I'll take your word for it. Let's assume she's high on Jesus, that would be better than the weed.
      I don't waste my time trying to get high on a plant. Where is the point in smoking a leaf and 'getting high?' I have no need for that in my life.

Comment

That's fine, but can you see how I might have misunderstood your statement?

Comment

Nobar King, she still has to apologise to the Reverend by speaking slander.

Comment

That's fine, but can you see how I might have misunderstood your statement?
            Yes, I do see where you may have misunderstood. I should have said I have a strong feeling. Sorry.

Comment

Let's wait for Rev. Jim to come around to explain his Bible study methods. It's late, so you might have to wait until tomorrow.

Comment

Let's wait for Rev. Jim to come around to explain his Bible study methods. It's late, so you might have to wait until tomorrow.

Alright, sure. But I see no need to apologize for my opinion. There was no slander. Simply speaking your mind is not a crime because in the Constitution it states that every citizen has Freedom of Speech, correct? Yes, it does. Thanks for the offer though. I am allowed to speak what I believe, or what I think.

Comment

Have you ever read the constitution? It's pretty short. Do us all a favor and quote here what the constitution says about freedom of speech. It will be a good lesson for you and for everybody.

(Hint: it's the first amendment, so you don't have to even read the whole document).

Comment

Have you ever read the constitution? It's pretty short. Do us all a favor and quote here what the constitution says about freedom of speech. It will be a good lesson for you and for everybody.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. "

Comment

Very good. Have you encountered any laws made by congress that violate your right to freedom of speech or religious establishment?

Comment

Very good. Have you encountered any laws made by congress that violate your right to freedom of speech or religious establishment?

That doesn't make a difference. I have freedom to say as I please about what I please as long as it does not hurt anybody. And I am not hurting anyone by speaking my mind about something that seems wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by liveforHim View Post
                          That doesn't make a difference. I have freedom to say as I please about what I please as long as it does not hurt anybody. And I am not hurting anyone by speaking my mind about something that seems wrong.
                          That's fine. You're pretty defensive. Do you feel like you've transgressed in some way?

Comment

That's fine. You're pretty defensive. Do you feel like you've transgressed in some way?

I'm defensive because I'm strong and I stand my ground. I don't take things from people who try to bring me down, especially, if it's about God and my beliefs in him. Sure.

Comment

Who is trying to bring you down? You're welcome to your own opinion. Everyone is. God gave us that right when he gave us free will. That doesn't release you from your duty to serve the Lord in the way that He wants, not the way YOU want.

Comment

Who is trying to bring you down? You're welcome to your own opinion. Everyone is. God gave us that right when he gave us free will. That doesn't release you from your duty to serve the Lord in the way that He wants, not the way YOU want.

Being told that I am not a True Christian, is attempting at bringing me down. I am allowed to my own opinion and I know I am. I do not need people telling me that I am not a Christian because I speak my mind. I'm not doing things the way I want. I'm doing things the way my heart tells me to and God is looking down on what I am doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X