X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Incel Terrorism: blame the gay movement

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
    I think we should make our citizen's attractiveness a national priority. We need a Marshall Plan/Manhattan Project for hotness. ...First we need to do stuff like stop confusing pajamas with black-tie wear...
    And don't give me the "I'm too poor" excuse, Africans are poorer than you and look how they dress:

Even their terrorist gangs dress with, uh, innovation, I guess:

I don't know what effect they have on the enemy, but they scare the snot out of me.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Re: Incel Terrorism: blame the gay movement

Some lively fabrics right there [1st picture] suggesting a good starting point: ironing. There's something called "interlock" which is often used for T-shirts, usually cotton, something that doesn't need ironing, a fabric I always avoid. Here's an example:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tshirt-m.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	1923214 . . . Click image for larger version

Name:	Tshirt-f.jpg
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	1923211

Normally woven fabric, similar to a cotton or linen bedsheet, is much preferable but it's getting so difficult to find simple garments (such as T-shirt styles) made from this. The main reason is laziness. Interlock can be worn un-ironed but is less comfortable and often scruffy looking, indeed I suspect that certain types actually want to look like they've been dragged through a hedge backwards. Or other hedge activities I'm not going to describe.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hair-f.jpg
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	1923212 . .. . Click image for larger version

Name:	Hair-m.jpg
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	1923213.

Languor is at the heart of every attempt to overthrow established orders, whether the government in Africa or whatever the incel movement thinks should be destroyed to better suit their cohort. It comes from an unwillingness (or the inability) to construct an environment for themselves. Instead like termites they'll gnaw away at what already exists, built up by others over hundreds of years with each generation adding to or adapting what had been achieved before.
      Proverbs 6:6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise.

Presumably incels are unable to conceive of a "next generation" and have probably never held an iron in their lives. Those Africans do seem more smartly dressed—none of them are wearing interlock—and I still have fabric available 100% cotton, vibrant hues, which could be made up into simple garments; maybe not T-shirts as such but similar with long sleeves. And yes, they would all need ironing. There's no excuse for a slovenly appearance, it's the first step to indolence. Some slogans were suggested in another thread which could be embroidered on and with each garment supplied to an incel we could offer a free iron and a KJV.

Comment

Working...
      X