X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought you ladies might like to hear this

I was researching many topics of medical importance recently for a Church foundation covid thing I'm working on - don't ask, it's boring, strictly need-to-know so I don't even know why I'm mentioning it - but anyway I stumbled on a fact on the internet.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/3...e-in-red-wine/

Red grapes, the primary ingredient in red wine, are full of all kinds of vitamins and minerals. Some of those micronutrients get passed on to red wine, but you wouldn't want to rely on red wine to increase the micronutrients in your diet. An average 5-ounce glass of red wine has less than 10 percent of the recommended amounts of many vitamins and minerals.
    I don't need to tell you ladies that 10 percent is not enough. You ought to be aiming for 50 percent most days and boost to 100 percent several times per week, every week, keep it up month after month. I don't want to hear of anybody catching COVIDs on here.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Re: Thought you ladies might like to hear this

Yes, helpful men have already taught me about this. To get all of the nutrients into your muscles, you should use it to wash down a couple of Quaaludes.

Just tell Dr. Laurie that you're having trouble sleeping. Or staying awake.
    #forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!

Comment

My ancestors used to make wine. I think that they got all their micro-nutrients through their feet. And I am sure they passed down all sorts of immunities to me.
      His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Does the same thing hold true for absinthe? Because Matthew and I are very much enjoying Sister Mitza's very kind gift.
        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
          Does the same thing hold true for absinthe? Because Matthew and I are very much enjoying Sister Mitza's very kind gift.
          I looked up Absinthe Nutritional Information and discovered that it doesn't contain any vitamins or nutrition at all. However, a 1oz serving does provide 103 calories. So in a healthy woman's diet of 2500 calories one should be consuming 23-24 such servings per day.
          If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
          X