X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: evolutionists get owneds again!

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
    As wait_what has pointed out, you would still be wrong according to Darwin.

Descendants do not, according to Darwinism, grow improvements because of their environment. Darwin said that the ones who had random mutations that enhanced their survival and their ability to reproduce outbred those who did not have those beneficial mutations.

In other words, giraffes didn't "grow longer necks" to reach tall trees. Giraffes with longer necks could reach tall trees, and survived to mate with other giraffes with long necks, which encouraged the trait of long-neckedness.

Granted, there's no evidence of short-necked giraffes, and God created them with long necks, but still . . . that's how Evilution is supposed to work.

Thank you. I could not find words to express to her what I knew being as enraged as I was that would still speak the truth. I appreciate your fine command of Truth and understanding of the lies that are constantly spread Reverend.
    The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
    Give her a shovel.
    Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
    19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
      As wait_what has pointed out, you would still be wrong according to Darwin.

Descendants do not, according to Darwinism, grow improvements because of their environment. Darwin said that the ones who had random mutations that enhanced their survival and their ability to reproduce outbred those who did not have those beneficial mutations.

In other words, giraffes didn't "grow longer necks" to reach tall trees. Giraffes with longer necks could reach tall trees, and survived to mate with other giraffes with long necks, which encouraged the trait of long-neckedness.

Granted, there's no evidence of short-necked giraffes, and God created them with long necks, but still . . . that's how Evilution is supposed to work.
      Yes yes dahling, I know, I'm trying to dumb it down here ok? Keep it simples and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggy View Post
        Yes yes dahling, I know, I'm trying to dumb it down here ok? Keep it simples and so on.
        Just a creative way to say that you are lying.
        The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
        Give her a shovel.
        Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
        19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggy View Post
          You are doing a good job of the dumbing, dear.

Why, I'm thoroughly convinced you don't know what you're talking about.
          Bible boring? Nonsense!
          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Petal View Post
            Mr.EvolutionMyAss kick evolutionist butts in this here videos

1 - We don't come from monkeys. All fossils are TRANSITIONAL fossils.

2 - Abiogenesis, see Stanley Miller-Spiegelman Experiment.

3 - The Christians once again making the rules so you can never win. Who created god? Using your logic everything has a creator. The CORRECT answer to this question is "I don't know." Not, "I'm gonna make up an invisible sky daddy to explain it." Nevertheless, have you heard of M-Strong Theory?

Comment

Originally posted by IdiocyofMYUniverse View Post
              1 - We don't come from monkeys. All fossils are TRANSITIONAL fossils.

2 - Abiogenesis, see Stanley Miller-Spiegelman Experiment.

3 - The Christians once again making the rules so you can never win. Who created god? Using your logic everything has a creator. The CORRECT answer to this question is "I don't know." Not, "I'm gonna make up an invisible sky daddy to explain it." Nevertheless, have you heard of M-Strong Theory?
              No such thing as M-Strong theory, hot pants.

If you mean M theory or one of the String theories please be more precise: you make atheists look bad.

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Oh, no! A misunderstanding on your behalf and my behalf has destroyed the atheist community. Contrast that to religion!

http://www.atheist-experience.com/

Comment

Working...
                X