X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christians And Demon Possession

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Have you ever actually read the Bible?

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
    Your absolutely right! And want to know what the will of god is for us?

For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. 39And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. 40For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day."

It goes along perfectly with 100+ verses that repeatedly say that faith/belief without works/deeds is needed to go to heaven.

Comment

I forgot to put the verse # on that last one.

john 6:37-40

So where in the bible does it say that the will of him (god) is otherwise?

Comment

Originally posted by replaced View Post
        Your absolutely right! And want to know what the will of god is for us?

For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. 39And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. 40For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day."
        How appropriate that you should put that in red, the color of cherries . . . since you are a cherry-picker.

Pick this Fruit of the Lord, friend:

Matthew 5

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Shout GLORY!!!!
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Pastor Ezekiel,

On the subject of demonic possession, I recently rebuked a demon that was possessing Turtlesaurus, a recent registrant to this Godly forum, by quoting Matthew 4:10. For a time, the demon calmed (which demonstrated the power of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who worked through His humble servant), but lashed out again a short time later.

Is there some further study I can undertake to learn proper demon-rebuking and long-term exorcisms?

Yours in my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ,
            Yeshua
            People killed by God in the Bible: 2,476,633
            People killed by Satan in the Bible: 10

Whose side do YOU want to be on?
            Constantly Praying for Temperance Proverbs 16:24
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X