X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Intro - I want to have old fashioned marriage for real as HOH

Ang iyong mga maysakit ay mga perversions ng walang interes sa akin. Ako na ginugol ng isang mahusay na pakikitungo ng mga oras sa iyong walang diyos Islands sa Olongapo City sa aking mga sira kabataan. Ako ay na-save na ngayon pero alam ko ng kasalanan na pumunta sa doon.

Originally posted by Mr. Paeng View Post
    Nasagot ko ang inyong katanungan tungkol sa pato itlog. Ako ay hindi lamang sa computer, ako ay may asawa upang magbantay sa!

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
    28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
    29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

I am sorry Pastor. I knew I should not speak that language in America. I try to say to them that I am just a Baptist man from Manila, and them they say I lie.

Sorry again.

Comment

Originally posted by SayvedByTheLord View Post
        Ang iyong mga maysakit ay mga perversions ng walang interes sa akin. Ako na ginugol ng isang mahusay na pakikitungo ng mga oras sa iyong walang diyos Islands sa Olongapo City sa aking mga sira kabataan. Ako ay na-save na ngayon pero alam ko ng kasalanan na pumunta sa doon.
        I do not do sex perversions, I am a man of God! You are a son of a US military man, right? Olongapo City is a place of sin for sure.

I too am Saved by Jesus and my Baptist Pastor. God bless you Mr. Sayved!

I will only talk English from now on here. The Pastor does not like it to talk other languages

Comment

This is the response I would expect from a Hey Joe. Your islands are at the top of Gods List for eradication.

Unfortunate but true.

I am sorry Pastor. I knew I should not speak that language in America. I try to say to them that I am just a Baptist man from Manila, and them they say I lie.

Sorry again.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
          28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
          29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

She need sometime be remind who is head at home, so I give gentle spank, with blessing of God, when she need one.
            Hey Ping-Pong; you ever smack your wife right across her yap? I did that once when my dinner was cold and it's been nice and hot ever since. Sometimes I tie her up to a pole in the backyard with the dogs.

Comment

HI Mr. Paeng

you sound like very expeirenced man.

Very helpful and insightful... I say thank you

please take my email address down and contact me.
              johnny_sykora@yahoo.com

put in the line HOH understanding
              I have many questions to ask you.

I hope we can be good friends.

Thank you.

God bless.

Johnny.

Comment

Johnny, that guy is just another foreigner, he'll only get you in trouble.

Have you ever read the KJV Bible? You can't trust them.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by SayvedByTheLord View Post
                  This is the response I would expect from a Hey Joe. Your islands are at the top of Gods List for eradication.

Unfortunate but true.
                  Idiotic and untrue. You are not God so stop making God's decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sykora View Post
                    HI Mr. Paeng

you sound like very expeirenced man.

Very helpful and insightful... I say thank you

please take my email address down and contact me.
                    johnny_sykora@yahoo.com

put in the line HOH understanding
                    I have many questions to ask you.

I hope we can be good friends.

Thank you.

God bless.

Johnny.
                    Mr. Johnny,
                    I will send you email today! Praise God you got good message from me here. You should come to here, Landover I mean, not Manila!

I think if you just ignore some mean guys, there can be much to learn, they are Pastors after all, they are like Bible bosses, it there job to know Jesus, right?

Your IN Chirst

Mr. Paeng or Raffy

Comment

Originally posted by Asparagus View Post
                      Idiotic and untrue. You are not God so stop making God's decisions.
                      Everything that happens on Earth is God's Will.

The oceans are rising.

Islands like the Philippines will be underwater soon, much like Tuvalu.

Since it's God's Will, He intends to destroy Manila.

Say goodbye to Manila, Asparagus.
                      Bible boring? Nonsense!
                      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Working...
                      X