But so does every other religious text.

The bible isn't any different

Comment

• Re: Hello, I am a dork

Originally posted by DerpHurr View Post
      Yes, I know the bible says that.

But so does every other religious text.

The bible isn't any different
      Well if every other religious text says that the Holy Bible is the word of God, then what's the problem?
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        Well if every other religious text says that the Holy Bible is the word of God, then what's the problem?
        What about other people's beliefs? They all believe they're holding the word of God as well, but there's different components.

Why would I believe a book is the word of God? It's a collection of stories.

Comment

It started as an introduction. Good to know it's making the rounds XD
          Making the rounds??? It's posted clearly on a website which she obviously browses regularly. Why would anyone have had to tell her about it?

Or as you clutching at straws of the delusion of your influence on here, as evidenced by the fact that you have had to invite several of your friends on here to troll along with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
            Making the rounds??? It's posted clearly on a website which she obviously browses regularly. Why would anyone have had to tell her about it?

Or as you clutching at straws of the delusion of your influence on here, as evidenced by the fact that you have had to invite several of your friends on here to preach along with you?
            But why would she bother looking in the introduction section, then actually going on to read all twenty pages? What's the point in that, hm?

I thought this would get like... five pages? Tops? I was pleasently surprised ^^

Comment

But why would she bother looking in the introduction section, then actually going on to read all twenty pages? What's the point in that, hm?

I thought this would get like... five pages? Tops? I was pleasently surprised ^^
              Yes, the love and attention Christians spread to boring, godless teenagers is remarkable, especially when said boring teenagers bring in all their friends to flood said discussion with posts.

But, we most definitely are glad you are helping LBC make the rounds of your circle

Comment

Yes, the love and attention Christians spread to boring, godless teenagers is remarkable, especially when said boring teenagers bring in all their friends to flood said discussion with posts.

But, we most definitely are glad you are helping LBC make the rounds of your circle
                Indeed, Brother! Who knows, one or more of her box-chowing buddies might decide to give the Blood of Jesus a taste!

Er, that didn't come out quite right. But you know what I mean.
                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Oh, it most certainly did ^^

It made them come to the conclusion that they were even less likely to be converted then they were in the first place o3o

Comment

It made them come to the conclusion that they were even less likely to be converted then they were in the first place o3o
                    Let's just see if you and your gang of vain, prideful, fornicating malcontents will continue to deny the Grace of God and Jesus' Sacrifice for you when you find yourselves in foxholes or on your deathbeds! Your lives will never be complete without being filled with JESUS, and like it or not, you will one day beg for Him to enter you.

Romans 14:11
                    For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

But will you accept Him in time? To be washed in His Blood, you must do so on His terms. I urge you to let Him enter you soon, and be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 7:21-23
                    Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
                    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                    And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
                    II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                    And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                    In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                    Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Hello, my name is Shana.

I am a bisexual.

What do you bitches have to say about that?
                      Dear Sunshine,

You must be fighting EVERYONE off come prom!

bab

Comment

Working...
                      X