X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psalms 137:9

I still shudder when I think of the early 80'ies, when my kids would sing along to the band known as Boney M (which was really just another Negro pimp and his three whores).

By the rivers of Babylon (dark tears of Babylon)
    There we sat down (you got to sing a song)
    Ye-eah we wept, (sing a song of love)
    When we remember Zion. (yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)

The pimp and his whores of Babylon made themselves a fortune out of their hit song "By The Rivers of Babylon", which they ripped off from Psalm 137, of course:

Psalms 137:1 By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.

Like all other FALSE Christians, these Negro song writers pick and chose from the Bible. They only used the first half of the psalm 137 and skipped the last verse:

Psalms 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

There it is: True happiness is smashing the children of Babylon against the rocks. What a message for our coalition forces in Iraq. PRAISE!

I have lost count of the number of FALSE Christians, who have tried to teach me that it's "symbolic" or "a metaphor". I even recall somebody called curiousJ at the NBC forums, who told me, "That does not refer to real children, but is a representation for something else, much like the book of revelations is."

Nonsense! The Bible is LITERALLY true and little children means just what it says: little children. This is proved by the fact that Psalm 137 is based upon Isaiah's vision of vengeance in Babylon:

Isaiah 13:1 The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.
    [...]
    Isaiah 13:9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
    [...]
    Isaiah 13:15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined [unto them] shall fall by the sword.
    Isaiah 13:16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

Glory to God on High! There's a ton of quality Bible art on the Net and in our libraries, but this was the only illustration I could find of Psalm 137:9:

Click image for larger version

Name:	V16232.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	1929713
    A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left. (Ecclesiastes 10:2)

Typical Negra pimp Brother Danish.
    I hadn't realised the full significance of this terrible song when I heard it so many years ago. I have now burnt all of my Boney M Records and have prayed to Jesus to forgive me that I bought them in the first place.
    Now, when I think of this Negra and his whores it makes my stomach turn.

As more proof of this filth, just look atthese words from another of their junk songs:

Do you wanna bump?

Baby do you wanna bump
    Do you do you wanna bump
    Do you do you wanna bump
    Do you do you wanna bump
    B.U.M.P. Bump

Baby do you wanna bump
    Do you do you wanna bump
    Do you do you wanna bump
    Do you do you wanna bump
    B.U.M.P. Bump

... (long instrumental part)

Baby do you wanna bump
    Do you do you wanna bump
    Do you do you wanna bump
    Do you do you wanna bump
    B.U.M.P. Bump

Baby do you wanna bump
    Do you do you wanna bump
    Do you do you wanna bump
    Do you do you wanna bump
    B.U.M.P. Bump

... (long instrumental part)

Baby do you wanna bump
    Do you do you wanna bump
    Do you do you wanna bump
    Do you do you wanna bump

Jesus© weeps.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
      Typical Negra pimp Brother Danish.
      I hadn't realised the full significance of this terrible song when I heard it so many years ago. I have now burnt all of my Boney M Records and have prayed to Jesus to forgive me that I bought them in the first place.
      Now, when I think of this Negra and his whores it makes my stomach turn.

As more proof of this filth, just look atthese words from another of their junk songs:

[Portions euthanized]

Jesus© weeps.
      Truly, the 80ies (and the 70ies - not to mention the 60ies) were a hellish time. The only consolation was that each day brought us closer to Salvation®:

Romans 13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
      A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left. (Ecclesiastes 10:2)

Comment

Truly, the 80ies (and the 70ies - not to mention the 60ies) were a hellish time. The only consolation was that each day brought us closer to Salvation®:
        Luckily I was born much later, when salvation is, I hope, closer.

And BTW: What's danish for "I trust only Jesus and God"?

I trust only Jesus and God
        Soon in Christ

Comment

Originally posted by andrewisI View Post
          And BTW: What's danish for "I trust only Jesus and God"?
          It doesn't matter. Why should Jesus bother to learn the language of a small insignificant country without a nuclear weapons arsenal?

Comment

It doesn't matter. Why should Jesus bother to learn the language of a small insignificant country without a nuclear weapons arsenal?
            Yo're right. Jesus hates supertolerant countires.

But I wanna know, so please...
            Soon in Christ

Comment

Originally posted by andrewisI View Post
              Yo're right. Jesus hates supertolerant countires.

But I wanna know, so please...
              What one want is irrelevant, Andrew.
              The only thing that matters is what JESUS want.
              If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
              A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
              Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

What one want is irrelevant, Andrew.
                The only thing that matters is what JESUS want.
                I agree, brother.

I must repent!

Praise
                Soon in Christ

Comment

Oh, did their profanity never end?
                  Songs about Negra women doing all manner of degrading things. They couldn't even be bothered to find some water to wash their filthy clothes!

Brown girl in the ring
                  Tra la la la la
                  There's a brown girl in the ring
                  Tra la la la la la
                  Brown girl in the ring
                  Tra la la la la
                  She looks like a sugar in a plum
                  Plum plum

Show me your motion
                  Tra la la la la
                  Come on show me your motion
                  Tra la la la la la
                  Show me your motion
                  Tra la la la la
                  She looks like a sugar in a plum
                  Plum plum

All had water run dry
                  Got nowhere to wash my cloths
                  All had water run dry
                  Got nowhere to wash my cloths

I remember one Saturday night
                  We had fried fish and Johnny-cakes
                  I remember one Saturday night
                  We had fried fish and Johnny-cakes
                  The only reason they had Fried Fish was because that thieving Negra stole them from my Pantry.
                  Anyone know what a Johnny-Cake is?

I dread to think.

Jesus weeps some more.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                  being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

That sounds like a good question for our token ex-nigra and Platinum Tither, Brother Remy. He may know the "Johnathan Cake" of which you speak. I don't have a clue.

...Now, don't get me started about Sister Thumper's rabbit casserole!
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                    X