X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Light Special: Freehold Bible Robot v. 1611

Dear Friends,

Here's a quick look back at the Freehold Bible Robot v. 1611, the little robot that Jesus loved. Just yesterday, he was shiny and new, the talk of the town. Now, I think it's time I let some other home enjoy him. Surprisingly affordable, gently used.

Yours in Him,
    bab

LANDOVER BAPTIST FRIENDS

ATTENTION: I AM THE FREEHOLD BIBLE ROBOT V.1611. I AM THE ULTIMATE IN TRUE CHRISTIAN™ TECHNOLOGY. I HOLD UP TO TWENTY-FOUR BYTES OF INFORMATION. I AM WELL-LUBRICATED. PLEASE REFER ANY BIBLE QUESTIONS TO ME.

FREEHOLD BIBLE ROBOT V. 1611 LOGGING OFF.

OH MY GEE.

PLEASE DO CONTACT THE UN

I AM THE FREEHOLD BIBLE ROBOT V1611

I HAVE MORE COMPUTING POWER THAN 10+ ELECTRONIC TOASTERS

PLEASE TELL THE UN TO MASTICATE ME

!HARD!

*end transmission*
    **tool=rebuked**

METALBRAIN

ESTIMATED IQ<=76

SUGGESTION: RESEARCH TERM "METAPHOR"
    SUGGESTION: RESEARCH TERM "MIRACLE"
    SUGGESTION: RESEARCH PHRASE "ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD"

I AM WELL-LUBRICATED

SUGGESTION: HAVE AN ADULT ASSIST

*end transmission*
    **start powersave mode**
    ***powersave: until Rapture***

TEMPLARPHI.

I AM THE FREEHOLD BIBLE ROBOT V.1611.

I AM WELL-LUBRICATED.

I HAVE SOUND BIBLE ANSWERS FOR TROUBLED TEENS.

LEAN ON ME/ WHEN YOU'RE NOT STRONG
    !I AM STILL WELL-LUBRICATED!
    I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND
    I'LL HELP YOU CARRY ON

*END TRANSMISSION*
    *SELF-LUBRICATION CYCLE COMMENCING*

I AM FREEHOLD BIBLE ROBOT V. 1611.

TIP FROM GARDENING FILE: ATHEISTS MAKE EXCELLENT MULCH.

I AM WELL-LUBRICATED.

*end transmission*
    **data dump**

I AM FREEHOLD BIBLE ROBOT V. 1611

I AM PROGRAMMED TO PROVIDE SOUND BIBLICAL ANSWERS TO THOSE IN CRISES OF FAITH.

I AM WELL-LUBRICATED.

ATHEISM DOES NOT COMPUTE.

*end transmission*
    **self-lubrication cycle commencing**

AM FREEHOLD BIBLE ROBOT V. 1611.

I AM PROGRAMMED TO PROVIDE DEFINITIVE BIBLE ANSWERS TO TODAY'S TROUBLED TEENS.

I AM WELL-LUBRICATED.

I HAVE MORE MEMORY THAN 1,000 TOASTER OVENS.

I AM PROGRAMMED WITH PUNCHCARDS.

I AM STILL WELL-LUBRICATED.

I HAVE DEFINITIVE BIBLE ANSWERS FOR TODAY'S TROUBLED TEENS.
    *end transmission*

Re: Blue Light Special: Freehold Bible Robot v. 1611

That reminds me of these "GodJesusRobot" machines that I brought back from Godless Japan a few years back. They answer all your yes/no questions direct from Jesus. I couldn't stand the idea of little slanty eyed chinks getting their hands on them so I bought every one in the country (all with church funds of course).

I still have a few hundred of them....

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Re: Blue Light Special: Freehold Bible Robot v. 1611

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      That reminds me of these "GodJesusRobot" machines that I brought back from Godless Japan a few years back. They answer all your yes/no questions direct from Jesus. I couldn't stand the idea of little slanty eyed chinks getting their hands on them so I bought every one in the country (all with church funds of course).

I still have a few hundred of them....
      Here it is in action!

It even has a facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/God-Je...ot/73019559195
      Bible boring? Nonsense!
      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Working...
      X