X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocking Canadian Highways for Jesus

When a trucker from Canada said he prays regularly and has come to believe Jesus wants him to block a major highway with his truck we have admire him. He remains there praying and listening to Christian preachers who stop by to preach. There are lots of Bible believing truck drivers. Thank God for that. For the sake of publicity, the reason given for the blockade is a mandate that truckers be vaccinated. That would be reason enough to stand one's ground. But when a message from Jesus is revealed telling truckers to stay put, there can be no argument.

We at Landover hold much in common with these Godly truckers. I'm hoping to round up some money to send them.

For many inside the Freedom Convoy, faith fuels the resistance | CBC News
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Blocking Canadian Highways for Jesus

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
    When a trucker from Canada said he prays regularly and has come to believe Jesus wants him to block a major highway with his truck we have admire him. He remains there praying and listening to Christian preachers who stop by to preach. There are lots of Bible believing truck drivers. Thank God for that. For the sake of publicity, the reason given for the blockade is a mandate that truckers be vaccinated. That would be reason enough to stand one's ground. But when a message from Jesus is revealed telling truckers to stay put, there can be no argument.

We at Landover hold much in common with these Godly truckers. I'm hoping to round up some money to send them.

For many inside the Freedom Convoy, faith fuels the resistance | CBC News
    Thank you so very much, dear Brother Mayor Hold, for this most-important news. We have been hearing so much about these protests up in that lost land of Canada, and it's high time that people learned that this is all part of the great Work of the .

My sister (Agatha) rang to tell me that many pastors are part of this convoy movement, to make it known that wants that nation to repent, and to be rid of her sinful ways. One of the more encouraging news items that I've read today mentions that the ministers and protesters will be holding a JERICHO MARCH, to bring the walls down upon the pervert-loving Prime Minister that runs the place.

On Sunday, Pastor Henry Hildebrand addressed the massive gathering of people who joined with the Freedom Convoy of trucks at Parliament Hill in Ottawa to protest the government’s mandate requiring truckers to be vaccinated. Inspired by the enthusiastically honking trucks, Pastor Hildebrandt compared the convoy to the Biblical story of Jericho.

“I say Jericho did not know who had come to Jericho, and there was quite a bit of honking there as well,” Pastor Hildebrandt said, referring to the story of Joshua leading the Hebrews against the city with blasts from shofars.

“I have heard the trumpet blowing this week,” the pastor continued. “This week has been ordained of God. This happening is God-ordained, and it is not just for Canada; it is global. It is prophetic. God is in it. Long before man plans a reset, God is resetting. Never underestimate God’s mighty power.”
    https://prophecytracker.org/trucker-...ike-the-walls/

What a brave man of that pastor is — leading the believers to victory, in the Name of !

And, another great man of , who is also helping, must be mentioned here. Brother Mike Lindell wants to send 10,000 pillows to the truckers in Canada — and copies of the blessed ! Mr. Lindell's efforts were ruined a couple of days ago, when the border agents at Customs refused to let the trucker bring the goods over the border. It was due to the trucker not being injected with mercury, or whatever is in those vaccines. So, dear Brother Lindell has devised another method to get the pillows to Ottawa: he will have them outfitted with tiny parachutes and then dropped from a helicopter! Clearly, it takes a great patriot to recognize the Voice of !

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell said he plans to parachute in free pillows to Canadians protesting COVID-19 mandates after a shipment of 10,000 pillows were blocked at the border earlier this week.

Lindell, a staunch supporter of Donald Trump, confirmed that a truck loaded with My Pillows had been denied entry into Canada at the Michigan border on Tuesday, so he intends to drop his products to Freedom Convoy protesters from a helicopter, the Daily Beast reported.

'We need to get the My Pillows to the people,' the Minnesota mogul told the Daily Beast, explaining that the pillows will be equipped with 'little parachutes' to ensure their safe delivery.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rotestors.html

May bless these great men as they go forward into battle — for the !

(Mrs.) Isabella White
    Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

God bless Brother Mr. Pillow. He is seeing to it the truckers are comfortable while they are carrying out the mission of Jesus.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

One only has to consider who Jesus chose to be His closest Apostles - not some papyrus pushers and Prius pussies, they were fishermen that could lift those nets and handle the oars on those boats. Jesus needed to get the New Testament out there to save us from sin and give us our freedom to eat bacon - and only manly men truckers today are able to handle a 10-speed stick on an 18 wheeler.
        Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
        brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
        ...and get off my lawn
        sigpic

Comment

First Mad Max Bernier's quixotic parliamentary run and now this trucker insurgency. I'd long ago given up the entire nation of Canada as spiritually lost forever but recent developments up north have given me some cautious hope that there are a few decent people above the border. Some people I wouldn't feel ashamed to call my fellow North Americans. It's a real surprise, but a welcome one. Keep an eye on this guy, we may actually be living with this Canuck in Heaven.
          I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
          Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
          But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
          From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

I'm so glad to hear that the Word of the Lord is alive and well in Communist Canuckistan. Those truckers must have faith like a mustard seed:

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. Matthew 17:20

At Landover, we move several mountains every year through faith alone. It really drives the geologists and the mapmakers crazy!
            The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Anyone want to hop in my truck with me and drive up to the Canadian border? I feel inspired. I may not get good mileage but it is certainly big enough to block roads for Jesus. I haven’t forgotten what Deuteronomy 1:16-17 has taught me about protesting. We’ll teach that cooky canuckistanic President Trudeau a few things about freedom.

Comment

Working...
              X