X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkmate, Atheists

I saw this the other day on the Internet. It asks a question that no atheist can answer.

The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Re: Checkmate, Atheists

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
    I saw this the other day on the Internet. It asks a question that no atheist can answer.
    Good one, Brother Dnow. It's just a matter of time before atheists will have to admit they have been wrong all along. We've defeated them with the banana matches perfectly the chimpanzee's hand and now this.

Goodbye atheists.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I always wondered about that. Isn't it also suspicious that there is never an actual meteorite there? There should be a giant rock sticking out of the ground.
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
        Good one, Brother Dnow. It's just a matter of time before atheists will have to admit they have been wrong all along. We've defeated them with the banana matches perfectly the chimpanzee's hand and now this. Goodbye atheists.
        Amen, dear Brother Mayor Hold! Why, after that video clip went around, about the banana fitting in the hand, those atheists have had to admit the error of their way, over and over again. Even so, they still try to prove doesn't exist, with their silly arguments that always leave them with egg on their faces. Now, if you will so kindly look at the attached photo, you will see some food for thought. This is similar to when non-believers are astonished when it is pointed out to them that it is from Heaven above who makes the liquid take on different shapes when it is poured into a glass, cup, vase, etc. The atheists are always left speechless!

(Mrs.) Isabella White
        Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
          Amen, dear Brother Mayor Hold! Why, after that video clip went around, about the banana fitting in the hand, those atheists have had to admit the error of their way, over and over again. Even so, they still try to prove doesn't exist, with their silly arguments that always leave them with egg on their faces. Now, if you will so kindly look at the attached photo, you will see some food for thought. This is similar to when non-believers are astonished when it is pointed out to them that it is from Heaven above who makes the liquid take on different shapes when it is poured into a glass, cup, vase, etc. The atheists are always left speechless!

So true! You even checkmated that Didymus person. Well done!!

Yic,

Phil
          John 10:9
          I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall goe in and out, and find pasture.

Comment

Originally posted by Philemon View Post
            So true! You even checkmated that Didymus person. Well done!!
            You have to get up pretty early in the afternoon to fool Diddy.

Comment

Anyone ever wonder why God un-illuminates the stars during the day? Or shuts off the sun at night? Keeps the oceans evenly distributed all over the flat planet even though the water continually flows over the edges? Only poor people and the unbeleivers homes are destroyed in a storm (they never get the hint, do they?)
              I could go on and on and on but what is the point of beating a dead horse I'll never eat.

As the kids say, I 'dropped the mic'.
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Here's another mystery that atheists can't explain, along the lines of the macaroni:

We don't usually think much about commonplace miracles like this, but they're all around us. Glory!

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                Anyone ever wonder why God un-illuminates the stars during the day? Or shuts off the sun at night? Keeps the oceans evenly distributed all over the flat planet even though the water continually flows over the edges? Only poor people and the unbeleivers homes are destroyed in a storm (they never get the hint, do they?)
                You never see atheists on TV trying to answer any of these questions. Coincidence? I think not.

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                I always wondered about that. Isn't it also suspicious that there is never an actual meteorite there? There should be a giant rock sticking out of the ground.
                Atheists deny Noah's flood, so they had to invent a non-existent meteor to explain why there are no more dinosaurs.

Comment

Here is another 'Big Q' for the God haters. Why has not a single so-called 'scientist' ever found a melted glacier? Year after year, they are in the same spot.
                  How about this. Visitors to the North or South poles have to wear sunglasses all the time because the sun is so bright they have to have shades. Yet the snow is always there!
                  Attached Files
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    Anyone ever wonder why God un-illuminates the stars during the day? Or shuts off the sun at night? Keeps the oceans evenly distributed all over the flat planet even though the water continually flows over the edges? Only poor people and the unbeleivers homes are destroyed in a storm (they never get the hint, do they?) I could go on and on and on but what is the point of beating a dead horse I'll never eat. As the kids say, I 'dropped the mic'.
                    Amen, dear Brother Hutchins! Why, what you have said, so eloquently, is just more proof of the act of creation by Almighty . Only the Great Creator would think of the details that are needed to fine-tune blessed creation, and to ensure that all engineering is done to the highest of standards. It's the same as when He placed the planet Earth to be at just the right distance from the sun, to provide the perfect degree of warmth to suit our delicate bodies.

'Tis a sad thing, though, to see so many atheists denying all of these great plans in favor of some silly notion that mankind developed from apes. Even if that were the case, then who created the apes in the first place?!
                    Attached Files

(Mrs.) Isabella White
                    Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
                      Amen, dear Brother Hutchins! Why, what you have said, so eloquently, is just more proof of the act of creation by Almighty . Only the Great Creator would think of the details that are needed to fine-tune blessed creation, and to ensure that all engineering is done to the highest of standards.
                      Sister Isabella, you and Brother James have this thing figured out so well atheists are running for cover.

Not only does God shut off the stars during the day to save energy, he shuts down the sun early during the winter when its not needed. This is because in the winter we don't grow crops. In the summer we need warmer weather and more hours of sunlight to grow our food. God sees this and raises the temperature and dials up more sunlight.

You're done, atheists.
                      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                        He shuts down the sun early during the winter when its not needed. This is because in the winter we don't grow crops. In the summer we need warmer weather and more hours of sunlight to grow our food. God sees this and raises the temperature and dials up more sunlight.
                        This explains everything about the seasons He has given us! It also explains His creation of the Eider duck, rather tough eating but so prized for the warmth of its down, and the ready availability of so-called "fossil" fuels.
                        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Here's an experiment you can do at home that proves that Christianity is correct:

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                            prized for the warmth of its down, and the ready availability of so-called "fossil" fuels.
                            Quite a versatile bird, then.

If marinated in mild curry spices for a day or two then slow cooked for several hours (or overnight on the Aga) they should be quite edible. Same as Canada goose.

Comment

I find Paganism vile.
                              Catholics have purgatory which is a fake afterlife.
                              Mormons disobey Deuteronomy 4:2 with there book of Mormon.

Hate is everywhere now a days.
                              Sadly my good intentions is fueled by hate.
                              But the hate I have is aimed in favor of god, is that good or bad?

The hate I have originates from people hating on me for fun.
                              The things they said to me are so vile repeating it here can band me instantly.

Comment

Working...
                              X